Reviews for The Trade
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 3/16
*laughing my head off*
LorneStar chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This one always makes me laugh. It's a good short story about them coming together, but the ending is just the icing on the cake! Good job with this one!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was stinking cute
AngusH chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Really great :-)

I like this vision of them living on the ship, it's hopeful and optimistic.

I also like the way that they're each trying to improve themselves.

Plus it's funny too.
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I really enjoyed this oneshot. I loved how the characters interacted, and how they each had something to bring to the table. I liked how all the lessons brought them closer together and made them function as a team. Great job!
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This? This is magic. I love the slow building of a family, not simply through being around each other, but from equal exchange of knowledge. It puts everyone on an equal footing, which simply being around someone long enough to tolerate them does not allow for. It instills value into the relationships, because all of the participants understand the strength and weaknesses of the others, and that each person has something unique to share.
Lord Death's Paramour chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Who knew that watching the crew learn the value of reciprocity could be so entertaining? Very well done.
JimBeamer5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Yep, a change is a as good as a holiday. Nice story, brought a smile to my face. Only one thing to improve it - RAYNE!
samson28 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
really enjoyed.
JustLikeToRead chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awesome story! Loved it! Thanks! :)
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is fun - and such a good idea! You usually manage to capture everyone's character spot-on, and Mal is brilliant here - quite convinced the entire universe is out to get him even when the evidence isn't there. Thank you for writing.
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh, I just loved how everything developed! I thought it was simply a Rayne friendship thing, but I'm glad it turned into the whole family bonding kind of schtick.

And Zoe drives a hard bargain, that she does. :D
lgmuk chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
good story
ljm chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
A nice and enjoyable story. Suprised at Jayne's restraint over Rivers name calling.
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was awesome! I really enjoyed the character progression from start to finish. My favorite bit had to be Zoe at the end offering to trade all Mal's embarrassing stories. It was a fun read.