Reviews for wild cherry
Poop chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
on mah chest.
Gagsy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wonderfully woven sentences here. I enjoyed the slurpee metaphor a lot. It worked so well and the inconclusive ending was really nice actually. Thanks for the good read.
lolainslacks chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
ugh these needs more reviews to be honest, because it's really awesome and captures their relationship really well I think. i've read a lot of your stuff and it's really great- the way you write is very bittersweet, if you kind of get what I mean. anyway, keep writing because it's really good and I love reading your work
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Perfect.
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really liked this. It was very nice. :) I think you truly captured the essence of the characters. I liked the metaphor of the Slurpee flavors. To be honest, I feel as if the ending could've been a bit stronger, but I see where you were going with it. I just felt like the story should've ended on him remembering she wasn't wearing blue that night, instead of on the irony part. If that makes sense? Anyway, that's just my humble opinion.

Keep writing, because you definitely have a talent for it! :D
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I cant even begin to describe how much I loved this...It was very well written, very in character. Great work!
Against the Evening Sky chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This story manages to be really sad, really beautiful, and rather funny at the same time. Your writing style really captures their what-could-have-been relationship. Loved it!

Keep writing!