Reviews for Reinventing Junzi
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
I liked the way the five monks interacted with each other during their meeting and Wuya's past is proving to be very interesting.
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Good follow-up , it's nice to see Jack putting more thought in questioning why people are doing things
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
Nice chapter; I like the detail that you're putting into the various characters' respective emotional states. And the past history, that's being built seems interesting.
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
A good tale 'till the end.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Quite a rebound. Also I'm glad Wuya resisted the Heylin power.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Well dang.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
Great, now they need to find a cure for Omi as well. At least Jack has learned his lesson and Chase has a smidgeon of respect for the lad.

It would have been better if the method had been different, but oh well.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Everything in this chapter indicates steps Jack is taking back down the path of evil. He is backsliding into his old ways, and I feel Wuya is not helping at all to keep him on the straight and narrow.

By the chapter's end obviously it is Omi and not Hannibal, but I was very concerned the bean might pull his trick again. Still I am deeply concerned as to this whole flower business.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
This whole chapter filled me with unease. Jack beating Chase Young? Beating him that badly? This is going to send a big message throughout the villain community should anyone find out. And if they don't, well, I know something will be different about Chase, too. Omi is right, Chase is honorable, even in light of his actions towards Raimundo. Had he been beaten in a clear arena fight, he possibly would have taught the technique. But this out of nowhere revenge laden beating can only serve to cause bitterness and vengeance.

But a very strange development with this flirtation thing between Wuya and Jack. Must be due to how similar he is to Dashi in her eyes.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
So much important information with this chapter. Very intense.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Lots of important development this time. And a six month time gap is nothing to skim over, either.

With this ability Chase has supposedly...it gives hope. Which I wasn't expecting and now worries me.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Keeping Wuya in the temple...still risky, regardless of lack of allies
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Telling the team about Dashi was the only way to inform them about Wuya, but I'm not certain they needed to tell the team so soon. Perhaps to avoid secrets, though, this was important.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 10/14/2015
A whole lot of info came out this chapter. Very important stuff.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
More on Wuya, and finally something from that despicable bean. Jack is rather...conflicted at the moment. I hope he is able to worth things out. And despite how dire things seem, I refuse to believe there does not exist a Shen Gong Wu to aid Raimundo.