Reviews for Run
InLuvWithCandy chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Love it, Just love it
vocaloidKHR143 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
this is one of my favorite humor stories you just made. !

Keep up the good work and keep on making stories that will make everyone laugh their butts off! ahaha XD
CrystalHeart27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Lolol. My name is actually Hiromi, and I'm absolutely in love with Gokudera. Funny enough, I have a joking nature as well, and definitely would write a note like that to him, which explains why I burst out laughing when I read this. You definitely made my day!
PoisonApple911 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hahaha! I totally laughed my butt off reading this! You have a great sense of humor!

I like Hiromi-nee-chan! And that guy... I don't know why but I feel like I just want to run him over with a car! He's one of those guys that you just feel the urge to punch, ya know?

This is totally in my faves!
Nel the Mushyp chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hiromi-chans funny! XDDD

RUN GOKU-CHAN RUN!
Vongola-Nicole chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Hahahaha! At first, I didn't get it but when I re-read it for the 2nd time, I was laughing my head off! It was so hysterical! Oh and if you plan on making some continuation on this, please you gotta let me know!
Pipsqueak Ninja chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
You could totally expand on this, just so you know. :P

Great one-shot. Cute, to the point, and so much Gokudera in his right personality! Congrats on peeking my interest!

~I'mAnIdiotButWhoCares

P.S. If you do decide to expand on this, please let me know. :P
knightoftheocean chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
first reviewer for this awsome story i really liked it im adding you to my fav author list XD btw

lean over here a bit i got a secret to tell you *whisper* its me halperinio *end whisper* hahaha finally an acount

muhahaha