Reviews for Alignment
kenni-bun bun chapter 3 . 2/9
I was vet kissed at Harry, he should have confronted him. But I got this sick satisfaction of knowing Harry got the truth slapped in his face and felt like an asshole, after he realised how much of a dick he was to Draco because he assumed.
flo chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
Will there be sequel? I love this!
alinefgs chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
Barbara Vitoria chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Drarry/Pinhão como eu adoro fanfics desses dois u.u

São um casal tão lindinho e eu tenho um love eterno por eles sabe. Ainda mais com mpreg que é meu fascínio desde os seis anos hein

Olhe eu não errei em momento algum ao ler suas fanfics viu, estou honrada em encontrar tal conteúdo obrigada e parabéns por tudo que escreveu u.u

_

Drarry / Pinion as I love these two fanfics u.u

They are a couple so cute and I have an everlasting love for them know. Especially with mpreg that is my fascination since six years huh

Look I do not go wrong at any time to read your fanfics saw, I am honored to encounter such content thanks and congratulations to all who wrote u.u
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Awwww. Cute story
moodysavage chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Awwwww... That was so freakin sweet. Loved it!
Isolde Moonstone chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Sigh. Your fics made me smile lots. XD
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Aww! So cute! You're going to make me cry of joy!
Just one tiny drawback: your fictions are too short! I would have love a big big fanfiction!
tat5934 chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Poor Ron ! He's not mean but he can't keep his mouth shut even for all the galleons of gringotts
tat5934 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Wow! That's hot!
Faeriefyre16 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I love stories like this one. The this is the result of bet tye found out the angst the fluffy ending. *sigh*
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Very sweet story.
Thank you.
YeCatsJ chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Awe. What a cute story. Great job
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Very cute.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
It's adorable (: Did Blaise tricked him ?