Reviews for Alignment
Barbara Vitoria chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Drarry/Pinhão como eu adoro fanfics desses dois u.u

São um casal tão lindinho e eu tenho um love eterno por eles sabe. Ainda mais com mpreg que é meu fascínio desde os seis anos hein

Olhe eu não errei em momento algum ao ler suas fanfics viu, estou honrada em encontrar tal conteúdo obrigada e parabéns por tudo que escreveu u.u

_

Drarry / Pinion as I love these two fanfics u.u

They are a couple so cute and I have an everlasting love for them know. Especially with mpreg that is my fascination since six years huh

Look I do not go wrong at any time to read your fanfics saw, I am honored to encounter such content thanks and congratulations to all who wrote u.u
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Awwww. Cute story
moodysavage chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Awwwww... That was so freakin sweet. Loved it!
Isolde Moonstone chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Sigh. Your fics made me smile lots. XD
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Aww! So cute! You're going to make me cry of joy!
Just one tiny drawback: your fictions are too short! I would have love a big big fanfiction!
tat5934 chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Poor Ron ! He's not mean but he can't keep his mouth shut even for all the galleons of gringotts
tat5934 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Wow! That's hot!
Faeriefyre16 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I love stories like this one. The this is the result of bet tye found out the angst the fluffy ending. *sigh*
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Very sweet story.
Thank you.
YeCatsJ chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Awe. What a cute story. Great job
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Very cute.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
It's adorable (: Did Blaise tricked him ?
Drarry Lover chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Aww, that was some nice angsty fluff. Can't say as I blame Harry for getting angry about the bet. Tho Draco was in the same boat as Harry... parentless, together they made their own family in the end. Nicely put together. Oh yeah, savin this to my favs. :)
FantasyWriter93 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Oh god, that is darn ironic that Draco gets Harry pregnant and the time that Harry tops, Draco gets pregnant as well. Flipping ironic! XD
lil joker 1989 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011