Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Foible
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 9/18
Why the fuck did you change Harry's appearance?! There are several things that don't make sense. The kidnapping thing in particular. It just isn't believable that there would be no consequences, when it's on such a international stage, and the kidnapping of a young girl, whose father is a powerful politician.
IloveHeat chapter 5 . 8/30
It's a pity You quit. Great story. Real life sucks when it gets in the way of fan fiction. Thank you.
leetheresearcher chapter 5 . 8/17
nice fic
Holy wow this fic is amazing! AWESOME!
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/23
Why do nearly all the best fics die young? I mean, really, is it Sturgeon's Law bending reality to force itself into being or what?
This fic is really excellent! I dearly hope it isn't dead!
Ari chapter 5 . 6/27
I know this was posted literally years ago, but I just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed it. it's an interesting take on the basic ideas of the books and has been a fun read.
RoshRoxx chapter 5 . 3/2
friggin continue the damn story man. if you didn't want to do it why'd you start it in the first place huh?
RoshRoxx chapter 5 . 3/2
Salamence989 chapter 5 . 1/11
please make more
Paladin73 chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
God dam it man update this a really good story!
chemiczen chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Wondered over to this abandoned story, and I'm not really surprised to find why that is.

For a HarryxFleur story, it sure has NO INTERACTIONS between Fleur and Harry. Instead, the story is focused on the supporting character's reaction to the things that happened to Fleur and Harry, not interesting. It's a Harry/Fleur story, yes? Then tell the story through both of them TOGETHER.

I get that you're trying to build-up the moment to their meeting, but I really hate it when writers put TOO MUCH attention on the build-up.
soccerlover74 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I really enjoyed reading Thor's Shadow's story 'Champions' and I like how you used his idea of a veela life debt. I hope you continue writing this story.
amerdism chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2015