Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Foible
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 4/15
YASSS HARRY
OH fleur
YASSSSSSS GO MERMAIDS GO HARRY GO MERMAIDS this is so cool!
awww GO MERMAIDS awww the chieftain
OH I LOVE THIS THIS IS AWESOME
code R.R chapter 1 . 4/7
ohhhh, elemental and elemental themed transformations I like!
Midnight May chapter 5 . 2/2
Where have you gone to?
Septimus714 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Hot damn! I hope you update this story sometime, because I'm enthralled.
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
That healer's reasoning is stupid. She already establishes the circumstances that the link forms: the rescuer has to save the Veela unselfishly. Planning to get the circumstances right to get extra magic already voids the condition of being selfless. There was no need to keep the secret. She deserved to get her race criticized for their short sightedness
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Why the fuck did you change Harry's appearance?! There are several things that don't make sense. The kidnapping thing in particular. It just isn't believable that there would be no consequences, when it's on such a international stage, and the kidnapping of a young girl, whose father is a powerful politician.
IloveHeat chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
It's a pity You quit. Great story. Real life sucks when it gets in the way of fan fiction. Thank you.
leetheresearcher chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
nice fic
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Holy wow this fic is amazing! AWESOME!
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Why do nearly all the best fics die young? I mean, really, is it Sturgeon's Law bending reality to force itself into being or what?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
This fic is really excellent! I dearly hope it isn't dead!
Ari chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
I know this was posted literally years ago, but I just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed it. it's an interesting take on the basic ideas of the books and has been a fun read.
RoshRoxx chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
friggin continue the damn story man. if you didn't want to do it why'd you start it in the first place huh?
RoshRoxx chapter 5 . 3/2/2016