Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Foible
Oh my gosh! Please tell me this fic isn't dead, it's absoloutely brilliint!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 4/22
Awww
Dalero chapter 5 . 4/4
Another excellent story found and I'm sad to see that it's been 2 years since it's been updated. I'd very much like to see you revisit this piece considering that it looks to be pure hp/fd with a twist. Thor's 'Champions' is an excellent story to take the debt from and you've done well in bringing your version to life. Here's hoping you find inspiration to take up your pen once more!
Rosaleena chapter 5 . 3/4
I have now read your story twice and I think it's fantastic! I know you've been busy with college but I hope since it's been close to three years you'll be able to post soon. I love the dynamics of Harry in this one.
Adharsh chapter 5 . 2/22
Hope you would continue this story.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 5 . 2/16
please upload soon
cocholat chapter 5 . 1/19
So is the next chap still in schedual?
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
This is so cute and emotional and so brilliantly written! I'm welling up. Sniffs dramatically. Love the writing, and cannot wait for the next chapter. Harry is so brilliantly written and unlike many BWL stories, it is realistic and Harry is not some sort of Mary Sue type person. Such a brilliant idea with Fleur as well- sets it apart from any other fics similar to this. I'm gushing, so I'll stop before you think I'm a complete weirdo! (If that ship hasn't already sailed...) THANK YOU AND UPDATE SOON
bellalib chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
please don't give up on this story... i lpve it... post soon :-)
almia chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
please update this plot is fanfastic
Bad124 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I love it really much. Can you write more?
Jinren chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Please continue this.
T chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Should continue this story is one of the most enjoyable I've read in a while.
Shad0wReaper133 chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
For being in College, You sure don't know how to use "you're" and "your" properly.
ubetiburn chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
I guess you and writers block got a lot closer then you thought you would. Such a shame, the story was more enjoyable them most of the similar ones that I have read recently.