Reviews for 893
The8thMarauder chapter 2 . 8/11
Basically you need to either understand Japanese culture or Anime not really sure which to even understand one word in this fic. Might have been a good idea if you didn’t decide to introduce an entirely foreign world without explaining any of its concepts. Even skipping ahead is no use as you decided to tie everything to the happenings in this new world. Good job
t4yl0rp1 chapter 8 . 7/21
This becomes so bland and boring once he reaches Hogwarts. The way you rushed to get Harry there, one would think you had a plan beyond turning Neville and Hermione into anime characters.
A Distant Overture chapter 28 . 7/15
Lol. Love your comment at the end of this chapter. Still really enjoying this story; thank you for writing it.
A Distant Overture chapter 21 . 7/13
Wow, I’m amazed at the gall of the person mentioned in your note at the top of this chapter. I don’t get someone demanding things from writers who are sharing their work for free. Works they have put unpaid-for personal time and effort into writing. If a work bugs a reader, hit the back button and find something else - or write your own.
But enough of that. Now - on to the important stuff: You are one of my favorite authors. You write for at least two fandoms I like (NCIS and HP) and I keep coming back to your stories now and then when I need a good read. I stumbled onto this one quite some time ago, long enough ago for all your plot twists to be new again, and went looking for it this time because I wanted to read it again. I appreciate all the time and effort you put into researching, plotting, planning, and writing your stories - and I appreciate your sharing it for others (me) to read. Thanks.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 7/12
I wonder how long till Harry figures out that as the last Potter he should be invested in his position, and then inquires whom he has to duel to get what is his due?
loleo chapter 39 . 6/8
perhaps a sentence or two about Yusukes/Harry's future would have be nice at the end. gut i can't get it all

i love this story very much. IT IS an amazing Idea, a wonderful storyplot and an interesting and ambitioned read.

BMS chapter 40 . 5/6
Excellent Story.
Though this last chapter felt rushed the battle between Yusuke and Voldemort, et al was well done.
BMS chapter 28 . 5/4
This Moody reminds me of Sgt. Carter from Gomer Pyle for some reason.
BMS chapter 22 . 5/4
Excellent story so far.
A couple of oddities in this chapter though.

Why would Hermionie 'Happily' Hug Molly and Arthur? Its been made clear that she and Ron aren't friends. In fact, is only polite to him because Dumbledore and McGonagall said she had to be. Nor with Ginny apparently. Given those facts, I find it hard to imagine she'd spend time at the Burrough even if she is friends w/ the twins.

Also, why would Musashi ever call his son Harry Potter rather than Yusuke? Never mind while introducing someone to him? Even if it was needed for some reason, say while introducing him to someone, you'd expect him to put Myamoto Yusuke before Harry Potter.

Not big issues obviously just seemed odd.

BMS
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 34 . 4/17
I forgot to mention: This fic is DAMNED good!

One of the best fanfics I have read in a VERY long time!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 33 . 4/17
For someone who retains lawyers, they are incredibly stupid!

In NO universe is Harry/Yosuke's name "Harry Potter".

His birth name is Harry JAMES Potter, and the name "Harry Potter" is so common that 8 REAL people in the uk of fiction-Harry's age shares it, and across age limits, the number rises to around 16-30. (There was a study done some years ago.)

The ONLY reason it worked in the original books was because dumbledore allowed it, and Harry was too naive to say no.

By agreeing, he accepted the Contract. Had he refused to accept it, he would not be bound by it. (And the teacher might have used Harry's name from him signing a test or homework even, which WOULD be a stronger link to him.)

Yosuke himself would NEVER have signed that name, which adds to rendering it moot.

So he is NOT bound. Not unless he allows it. And he MUST know it.

Magic or not, you cannot bind a specific person out of a dousin to a Contact. Not without also binding every other person. And even then, it won't be binding as it lacks any and all forms of agreement.

If that type magic existed, someone would have used it to force everyone else into slavery or to give away their money a long time ago.
MEFISTO1234 chapter 40 . 3/15
Po raz kolejny przeczytałam tę wyśmienitą historię i bardzo Ci za nią dziękuję.
Wspaniale bawiłam się podczas lektury i muszę przyznać że ,,słowniczek'' z tłumaczeniami zwrotów japońskich to strzał w 10.
Życzę zdrówka.
MEFISTO
Majerus chapter 40 . 3/4
Thanks for this rather unusual story, it was wonderfully entertaining and I'm only sorry that I was unable to review more.
Best of luck to you in your future projects and I hope to see another epic of this caliber (and genre) from you in the future.
hes speaking gaelic a language denied to the sons and daughters of mother erin in the ocupied six countys and england tal3281 missy erie
Majerus chapter 29 . 2/18
"
"Yusuke, you've got that look again. What are you up to?" Hermione smiled gleefully. She just loved it when he went all yakuza.
"
She really has changed her attitude lol
And, while I agree that these two just don't work as a couple, they are a lot of fun to read as close friends. I'm actually impressed how you have avoided any romantic entanglements, or even really the mention of sex - especially given that you've baldly stated that Yusuke, a 17 yr old hormonal young man, has already had sex. There's a big difference between self-control and being a young man with lots of resources and almost no restrictions.
On an unrelated note, What Happened to Luna!? :(

"
Some of the complaints about my Japanese are valid, I don't know enough to figure out which ones. But, remember, Yusuke was raised by Yakuza who are notorious for bad grammar, odd word choices, talking loudly, and shooting people.
"
I'm not sure how the shooting thing relates to grammar... other than dead people are a great deterrent to criticism? :D
2,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »