Reviews for 893
Mizukodai chapter 4 . 6/29
My fault though I suppose. Forgot that all stories this long are terrible.
Mizukodai chapter 3 . 6/29
The filler bulls**t needs to stop.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 3 . 6/28
YOUFOOL.
netesy1 chapter 1 . 5/31
w2 ññ
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 34 . 5/27
you should know durmstrang is a Scandinavian school not a Russian School although it does have Russian students but it has students from other countries as well no one is sure if it's in Norway or Sweden
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 9 . 5/20
You don't speak 'Irish,' you speak Gaelic.
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 9 . 5/20
One thing that annoys me throughout your entire story: it's taekwondo, NOT taikwando. And taekwondo is Korean, not Japanese. I admit, as a Korean and a practioner of the art, I was a little insulted/offended by this mistake.
kase519 chapter 25 . 5/9
Yes I agree this is a self indulgent want. But Gods I love it every time I read it.
thebetawholived chapter 40 . 4/18
Interesting and amusing story; the ending was a little flat because by that time, Voldemort had been completely outclassed. It was about as exciting as stepping on a roach.

Dumbledore was relegated to the karmaic trash heap, losing most of what he held dear by his own ineptitude and ending as a complete nonentity.

We don't know what happened to Fudge, but to be honest, who cares? His fate might have been a three word phrase that I missed, but that's ok.

And Yusuke-sama lived happily ever after. Or something.

The one question I'm left with is whether or not this is best classed as a super!Harr - er - a super!Yusuke story.

Thank you for sharing your story!
thebetawholived chapter 37 . 4/17
How very decent of Dumbledore to help Yusuki-sama with his mail.

Nearly busted a gut laughing!
Umbra NightFall chapter 40 . 4/16
I think this is my 20the time reading this story. Still one of my top five favorites.
thebetawholived chapter 15 . 4/13
This is an excellent story, well-written with a delightful attention to detail.

I appreciate the flavor that the Japanese words give it, but they do stretch my ability to infer from context. I know none of the language, and unfortunately I am not picking up more than a word or two.

Still, the story has a creative premise, and I'm having fun reading it.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 4/11
Good start to a story, but I can't read "Miyamoto Musashi" without laughing. Harry's new father has a truly distinguished name.
Jimbocous chapter 40 . 4/8
Thanks! for a really great read! Enjoyed this monster tremendously. Definitely hits my faves list.
slyKat28 chapter 12 . 3/28
the story is amazing so far but there us a bit of inconsistency.
like near the start of this chapter yusuke/Harry says about teaching Neville the sword and about getting him a sword to use. but yusuke/Harry already gifted him with a tanto in one of the earlier chapters.
2,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »