Reviews for 893
DrainedLi chapter 2 . 5/7
The japanese and english is so irritating but i cant complain because we also do this in filipino and english or other dialects i myself speak three so it is unavoidable . Though this would be fine, the nareation doesnt also need the same treatment as the dialogie
LAB1 chapter 40 . 5/5
This story was really fun. Japanese Gangster Harry was a hoot. And seeing written Japanese really helped me understand things better. My brothers have over a decade of living in Japan between them. They are both constantly speaking Japanese to each other and to me. Then my 19 year old started to learn it too and goes around practicing. She's getting pretty good for self study! My brother named his cat Neko. He just calls it cat in Japanese. It sounds cute, until you understand that he wasn't very origional.
Es la segunda vez que leo completamente tu historia me encanta espero otra más pronto porque de verdad es única
Felicidades
LLGuido chapter 38 . 4/1
I liked the character development. It was a fairly steady progression throughout the entire story. The action sequences were clear without excess descriptive gore. I especially liked the change in Hermione and her final "job" at the end. -LLGuido-
Khimaera chapter 40 . 3/28
Thanks for that (very) long reading ! I really enjoyed it.
ilya39 chapter 40 . 3/16
This was really interesting, thank you. The style takes a bit of time getting used to, but the premise itself is way too interesting and overcompensates for most of the hiccups or plot holes. Now I have to look up those damned Yakuza games, after all, the entire theme is just... fascinating. Again, thank you.
Amazing story
It was hilarious and badass
Though I will say I felt the epilogue and ending were a little rushed, the story overall was still terrific
Tris chapter 40 . 2/22
I always come back to this story, I love it so much for no reason!
loleo chapter 1 . 2/21
I so love this story and read it again and again
keht.jelicho chapter 40 . 2/19
great story, epilogue is a bit thin (I liked the bits where Yusuke's time in Japan were described, and would have enjoyed a bit more fleshed out conclusion, but this kind of ending works too. Almost feels like one of those tales that end with a short/abrupt summary likeX_ settled down to _Z_, but thats another story. Basically as if implying there could be another story entirely.)
I would kind of be interested in a "Cursed Child" time period sequel where Hermione, Neville, and Yusuke's kids (and maybe Sirius' and/or Remus' too?) were going to a now restructured and improved Hogwarts of the future. As for Why any/all of them would want to, well there is only so much room in Japan, so perhaps Yusuke's kid would want/be sent to actually take over the British Isles/form a branch of the Yamaguchi gumi there. Neville earlier expressed that he would be taking over for Sprout as Herbology Professor in the future, so he would be there. Hermione was going to write books so could be an "Author-in-Residence"/guest lecturer, or heck knowing her she could have even managed to replace Dumbledore as the Supreme Mugwump of the ICW if she had a mind to do so. Sirius/Remus' kids should they have any would likely be sent just to help Yusuke's. The story could circle around efforts to reform the British Ministry/society into something not as pathetic, and maybe having the BM and/or ICW working on figuring out a way to cooperate with the highest levels of Muggle government to work together to hide the magical world (the time period would be set to start somewhere between mid to late 2000s to early 2010s: so smart phones, cameras everywhere, internet age, etc. Trying to keep the Statute would be nearly impossible by then so that would make an interesting backdrop) And in the middle of all that would be the fact that Voldiwhatsit was dealt with but no Horcruxes besides the diary were so he could easily have a role/try to make a comeback. Or there could be an actual reference to the Cursed Child play via Voldi's Daughter is trying to bring back Voldi.
Toss in the Weasley Twins own kids in the mix too (imagine the combination of Their kids and the surviving Marauders' kids, that might just be enough to finally drive Mcgonagall to retirement lol) as well as a Hogwarts actually up to ICW GELS standards/turned into an actually recognized high class school, and a British Ministry falling apart/ripe for major reforms/restructuring due to the major hit to finances due to the contract on voldi and continued sanctions from the ICW (that they in their idiocy just keep worsening) Plus the fact that if Voldi is still/back around due to Horcruxes and this the Contract is still in effect.. well that just seems like a good set up for another story in this world. But, as I mentioned earlier, all such as that would be another story entirely (and not one I would/could write despite the ideas I've mentioned).
So thanks for creating such a wonderful world and story that I can let my imagination lose to run wild within, as shown above. The best stories are those that do not end for you when the book does, and yours is clearly one of them for me.
keht.jelicho chapter 30 . 2/18
ok, so movie version of Durmstrang and Beauxbatons (or gender-exclusive, the books had them both co-ed I believe, rather I know Beauxbatons was, Durstrang may have been male only as I cannot remember it)
keht.jelicho chapter 27 . 2/18
wait if he has a cellphone that works around magic.. can't he just take that for communication at Hogwarts? it won't be able to handle everything but something like a nightly briefing call or something might be good.
keht.jelicho chapter 9 . 2/17
wait they are only seeing tattoos now? hasn't he been changing in his room or anything?
mrab52811 chapter 12 . 2/10
honestly I prefer that you don't explain everything... I'm enjoying learning
AerynS chapter 1 . 2/3
Love this story to the point where I re-read it again periodically. Thank you for the snark and humor. I get it!
2,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »