Reviews for 893
Old McCalls and Simplicity pattern books had exactly that, artistic renderings of what the clothes look like. Then you looked through the drawers of patterns for the style and size you wanted to buy.
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 6 . 9/24
Great story so far. But what's Taikwando? Do you mean Taekwondo?
Sefera chapter 39 . 9/8
This is actually me rereading this. I was going through my favorites in alphabetical order a few days ago, and this was at the top. Vary good! I'm leaving this review here, rather then the end, because I already posted a review, however LONG ago that was. Really, vary, vary good!
Badbonita chapter 27 . 9/5
In regards to your beta note (yes, I'm relishing the entire story again *grin*) ...

Anyway, Bugs Bunny scenario - it has to be several opponents and as Yusuki pulls stuff out and tosses it aside, the items keep taking out another opponent until he finally yells the proverbial "AH!" turns and everyone is unconscious at his feet.
Neakco chapter 40 . 8/30
Honestly loved this. Couldn't stop reading from the moment I started. Made sleeping difficult. Would have loved to hear more of Neville's visits to Japan for business but that is really it. Highly enjoyable. I loved your writing style and the words you used. Added a variety I am not used to seeing in fanfiction.
Katsuhito chapter 1 . 8/18
Nice beginning. It's a little heavy on the Japanese, demo nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu, so it's all good.
tabala chapter 40 . 8/13
Absolutely freaken awesome story, I totally loved it!
Simianpower chapter 1 . 7/24
The language is Nihongo, not Nihon. That's the country.

Also, to Harry Kuma (and the rest of the grunts) would be Kuma-san, not Kuma-kun. Kun is used addressing someone younger or the same age.
03annnie chapter 1 . 7/16
In this chapter you wrote that the Tri-Wizards Tournament happened in Harry's 5th year. I thought it happened in his 4th year. Otherwise the Weasley Twins could've compete as they're 2 years older than The Golden Trio... right?
Heksy chapter 2 . 6/17
I am sorry, but the story makes for a difficult read. There is so much Japanese written all over, that the story doesn't flow. Also...as I do not understand the language, it gets irritating to try and find the translations all the time.
Thanks for sharing though.
eternalkingjohnson1 chapter 1 . 6/16
A definite good read. It does get a bit confusing with all the Japanese, but the overall story is amusing and enjoyable.
I feel kinda dumb cause I started reading the story like it was still part if the authors note
Violete Death chapter 1 . 5/15
Interesting So far
Sefera chapter 40 . 5/2
Vary, Vary good! Never read anything quite like this.
stevefocus chapter 40 . 5/1