Reviews for 893
Rakaan chapter 40 . 7/20/2015
You know, throughout this entire story, in no way, shape, or form was Voldemort ever even pretended to be any kind of threat. Kind of boring as he's the main antagonist. Dumbledore doesn't really count, as he's not a "malicious manipulator" as in many stories but more a "bumbling meddler". While I have enjoyed the story, its progression to its conclusion has been rather linear and obvious and boring.
Rakaan chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
I don't get why Draco is such an idiot in this story. It's borderline bashing. We're not talking about him being on his 2nd or 3rd strike now. He's on his like, 6th, AFTER pissing himself in fear. Twice. After so many chances, I don't think Yusuke and his group can look down on Dumbledore for continuously giving second chances to people. It's not all schoolboy annoyances either. They're letting the dude who let killers and rapists into the school get away with...everything.
Rakaan chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Oh man, I've been greatly enjoying this story, and can't wait to read the rest!
Poetheather1 chapter 40 . 7/15/2015
This was a very fun read. Despite such an absurd start (I mean really an Oyabun at Privet Drive?) the story had good detail and was rather cExcellent.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
4 chapters in and I already know today is a write off till I finish this. Sweet Jesus Christo! I can't put it down!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/8/2015
Awesome story! Totally original premise. I highly recommend it. There were a few inconsistencies about ages,dates etc. I mostly chose to read it as deliberate misinformation. Kudos
KawaiiNinja.982 chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
That sorting is rubbish! The personality he has is no gryffendor and every trait of a snake. Not to mention having wanting revenge from a young age and killing. ! He doesnt want friends but allies.
After the hat even said he wouldn't be suitable there if bloody malfoy gets shoved into that house just for having a psycho father then how can you honestly put him there.
I was really enjoying this fic until the complete bogus sorting that goes completely! against his character that you have presented to your readers.
As for buddying up with the guy who he just over heard to be plotting a fake friend goes against that persona as well. Complete contradiction up to this point and don't believe that choice!
PsychicSkitty chapter 40 . 6/12/2015
I absolutely loved it. You are a very talented writer, and certainly did your research. This has been one of the best fics I've read. Five stars! I can't praise it enough.
yasha chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Excluding the smoking part, I love your story :)
Broken4ngle chapter 27 . 5/26/2015
I absolutely love this story. Harry is totally kick ass instead of some simpering sub most other stories make him out to be. The only thing I would change is some of the grammar. You use the word resemble a lot in the wrong context. I believe the word you ment to use is resent.
For example: Sirius exclaimed indignantly, "Hey! I resemble that." Remus just moaned and covered his eyes with one hand."
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
I decided to stop reading as I was looking for a story more focused on violence and the machinations of others against the family and I do not believe this story is what I am looking for
Fyreheart chapter 40 . 5/14/2015
I just finished my third time through this story and enjoyed it just as much as the first time!
Tlyna52 chapter 40 . 5/4/2015
This was quite a fascinating story, I much love it and reread it and Runaway Wizard often. Very well done with lots of interesting OCs, a very fun read.
AlisonK chapter 40 . 4/9/2015
Thank you SO much for writing this story! I have a bit of a thing for fics where Harry is not a doormat & where people actually deal with Dumbledore's antics, but this idea of yours is really different & all the Japanese aspects are so interesting and engaging. I have googled loads of things & have a hankering to, among other things, try to learn the language, make some okonomiyaki and get myself a hanten. Sorry you had to deal with some idiots as you wrote; I can never quite believe how rude some people seem to think they can be about fics. Fics are written by people who write for enjoyment (I hope you do still enjoy it when you realise you're writing a behemoth!) and NO ONE who writes has any obligation to share with the rest of us. Fics are a lovely gift and should be received politely and gratefully.

I am extremely happy you chose to share this story. Thank you very much.
(I don't have an FF a/c so I know you can't reply to me; please don't worry about it)
DanceOfTheCrystalRose1993 chapter 27 . 4/10/2015
OK for your last note (Bugs Bunny-esq) thing is ruddy funny as hell and i can so just picture it happening
i laughed for ten minutes straight
i so totally needed that so thank you
2,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »