Reviews for 893
so perfect it hurts chapter 40 . 11/1/2018
Loved this story! Thanks for taking the time to write it.
- SPIH
LunarReads chapter 27 . 10/31/2018
If this was a Humor story that would be great
LunarReads chapter 20 . 10/29/2018
That line about the beast and hexing him sounds like these 2 other stories I’ve read
Motherofthehorde chapter 40 . 10/20/2018
Good story
Thank you for writing.
Motherofthehorde
benrobbins77 chapter 40 . 10/19/2018
Decent story, very unique. The constant untranslated Japanese is very off-putting. It is also a bit boring, and I don't really understand why so many British wizards are open to basically "turning Japanesa."
EllaJuroku chapter 10 . 10/6/2018
What did you mean when you say ETKTMS? I'm a bit confused.
nomdemprunt chapter 40 . 10/2/2018
To start I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this story. I thought the concept, while perhaps self indulgent as you admit, was a fresh take on the whole Harry is rescued from the Dursleys and adopted trope. It was really interesting to learn about so many Japanese things.

With that said, I feel like you must not have outlined this story in detail or kept any sort of running notes as you went. I'm pretty sure Snape's internal monologue came to the conclusion that Harry/Yusuke was nothing like James on at least three occasions before you stuck with it. Another example relates to the annotated potions book, Harry/Yusuke resolves to let his publisher handle negotiations, Snape gets a letter to that effect resolving to get working over Christmas break, then suddenly they're back from break and the deal was never done and Harry/Yusuke negotiates an arrangement for publishing the annotated edition directly.

It also seemed like the Ron and Draco situations regressed every time you needed a bit of comic relief to add in. For example, after Snape gave Draco a dressing down and Harry/Yusuke absconded with him from his dorm room to use as a human punching bag and talk sense into him, he resolved to change his ways and had a lovely discussion with Snape where they agreed he'd apprentice under Snape after Hogwarts. Then in chapter 39 he's acting the fool again with no apparent provocation and being apparently forced into an apprenticeship under Snape as a punishment. Something he was thrilled about suddenly became something to dread? Similar attitude swings happened with Ron too.

All in all these are just a few examples of many I encountered while reading. They by no means ruined the story for me but it did leave me scratching my head on a few occasions wondering what I must have missed to result in such activity. You might want to consider making note sheets for each character and keeping a running log off their status in relation to various plot points to help keep track on future stories.

With that said, great story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Pixie8859 chapter 29 . 9/25/2018
Okay, one of the things I really enjoy about this story is the author noted both top and bottom. The storyline is quite original and bounced back and forth between the two cultures quite easily giving a detailed insight. Thoroughly enjoying this.
Cwhit930 chapter 40 . 9/24/2018
Great story. Like the yakuza spin on the Harry Potter world. Thank you for the share
RitzyKitsune chapter 10 . 9/20/2018
I died laughing when Snape aid Voldemort and Dumbledore could kiss his ss he was out of their games!
Smashgunner chapter 40 . 9/17/2018
That was an amazing ending. Voldemort died with a whimper. not a bang. And I loved it.
Ainah Mangata chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
I got a headache from this _
Ainah Mangata chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
the story was kind of confusing.
TechnoGalen chapter 4 . 6/29/2018
My fault though I suppose. Forgot that all stories this long are terrible.
TechnoGalen chapter 3 . 6/29/2018
The filler bulls**t needs to stop.
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »