Reviews for 893
Melverne chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
The house selection process was interesting. The decision seemed to be based on which one could survive Yusuke. Slytherin, the house of backstabbing power mongers would have offended Yusuke. Yes the Hat was right. He would have definitely killed one of them before the week ended. Hufflepuff would have been a good second choice due to loyalty. He would have had a whole house of gaki at his beck and call. Ravenclaw would have been to quite, I imagine. Although Yusuke definitely has every bit as much drive as they do to learn. So Gryffindor got stuck with him. Poor Minerva, I hope the twins have the sense to leave him alone. Surely killing one of them would send a clear message. There is even a spare left to remind everyone not to fuck with Yusuke.

The meeting with Flitwick was very brief but I liked it. I hope he becomes a mentor to Yusuke. You even mentioned his dueling days. I hope you take advantage of that and Harry finds a new sensei in him. Yusuke is going to chew up Lockhart and spit him out. I can not wait to see that encounter. I'm not sure what I am hoping for with Snape. The clerk in the book store called him a right bastard. If Snape cannot intimidate Yusuke or otherwise get arise out of him will he respect him instead? How is Minerva going to react to him. Dumbledore is on Yusuke's shit list. What is he going to do about someone that he considers to be untrustworthy.

Ron is a bit of a pratt. Will his moment of compassion in offering Yusuke be enough to win his good graces. Neville and Hermoine are struggling with self esteem issues. Will Yusuke take an interest and help them to become better people. What about Ginny and her massive Harry crush? That won't go over well at all. Cho is Japenese and in Ravenclaw. Will an intelligent asian beauty who likes to play Quidditch catch his eye? Everyone likes to rip on Cho it would certainly be something different if she became a romantic interest. Too many possibilites here to consider. You certainly have a blank slate to do what you want. Can't wait to see what happens next.

EmeraldsDragonEyedDagger chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Oh, I am looking forward to this. Hogwarts is going to be fascinating.

I have found that I only have one problem with this story ...

It doesn't update fast enough. :D
Makurayami Ookami chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
well written. i loved it. this was awesome. i also finished runaway wizard.
krynny chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
omg this is an incredibly wonderful fic that blew my mind with the power and total bad ass sweetness that makes me want to giggle and go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. thank you for writing a moving loving beautiful fic that captivates and moved me to tears.

hugs and kisses

krynny
acelly chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I'm going to miss Harry's entourage.

I'm so looking forward to some Harry/Snape interaction. I wonder if Harry is going to be the one person who can make Snape sweat! :-)

I think Dumbledore is soooo going to be worried by Harry. *cackles*
twistyguru chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
...and the calm before the storm.

One thing I might have considered doing differently, just for laughs: Make Hufflepuff the only House that could withstand Yusuke. They're tough enough, and team/family-oriented enough that he'd fit right in; also, they're the only ones that wouldn't kill him in his sleep the first few nights until both sides (the 'puffs and Yusuke) reached an 'understanding'.

Of course, with the 'puffs united behind Yusuke, it'd rapidly turn into Hufflepuff uber alles...

Can't wait to read the next one!
Umei no Mai chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Let the games begin...
Naginator chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Hmm nice personally hope he has more friends and not as close to ron or hermione
mwinter1 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
As always awaiting more.
Melverne chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Freaking A! That is a hell of a way to get things rolling back in Brittain. They are not happy not at all. Yusuke is going to raise hell at Hogwarts. I do not envy the one they decide to pin this inconvience on. Fudge, Dumbledore or Lord Voldemort any or all three of them are going to regret forcing Harry (Yusuke) back to Brittain. I don't want to be pushy but... I hope chapter 5 is coming soon. Thanks for the entertaining story.

Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I absolutely love this story, although I do sometimes get very confused in regards to the Japanese language and the general behaviour of young Yusuke/Harry's "adoptive" family. But I'm still enjoying it none the less.

Hmm...just how old is Yusuke now that the darn ministry has forced him to return to England because they'd forced restr-ictions upon the goblins on the Potter family vaults? When will Yusuke learn the "truth" about just who "Harry Potter" is to the rest of the wizarding world...and how will he, or his father react to this news? Albus too-many-names Dumbledore, didn't really do much to prevent the idiot Fudge from doing what he did to the Potter vaults...undoubtably because he wants

"Harry" back in England, and under his control.

I'd just like to see either Fudge or Dumbledore try to control or (cough)...paternise Yusuke, and try to treat him as a little dumb kid...because it will not go well? I do wonder just which house Yusuke might be sorted into...Ravenclaw or Slytherin...or possibly Hufflepuff or Gryffindor...darn it Yusuke has elements of all houses...so I can hardly wait to find out which one he'll be placed in. Or just who Yusuke might make friends with.

I'm really looking forward to the whole staff (and the student bodies) react when they first meet Yusuke, hehe? Or will they be bold as idiots and try to call him Harry Potter?
Melverne chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
My petty point of criticism. Yusuke (Harry) seems to mature to me. With that out of the way. This has been the best chapter yet. Losing Hoyisho was quite sad. The drive for vengence it sparked in Yusuke was interesting. The ending did not surprise me. I just want to see what happens next. Sadly the next chapter will catch me up with everything that you have posted so far.

Melverne chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Great follow up to the first chapter. I am impressed with the length of the chapters. It feels more substantial and pleasing to read. I have been leaning on Google to look up the terms used. Which has actually increased my enjoyment of the story. If it wasn't a good read I wouldn't bother to look things up.

There was alot of character growth for Harry in this chapter. His new father just seems to be a caring father inspite of his position / profession in the Yakuza. More development of his character would be welcome. But I am glad that you are keeping the story centered on Harry.

I am starting to think of how this Harry is going to interact at Hogwarts. Atleast I hope that is where he is eventually headed for. There is a cast of characters there that I enjoy reading about.

In the first chapter I wasn't quite clear on Harry's age until you verified it. He acted very young but with good cause. It makes perfect sense that he used it as a defense mechanism against the Dursleys. Slapping around a small child would draw unwelcome attention and who knows what the neighbors would think. I also liked the plan of revenge that Harry came up with. It was a simple plan and easily deployed. I would have not minded something more terrible for them considering what they had done to Harry. But since it was Harry's idea to get even I'm glad he just wanted them to get in trouble instead of asking for their deaths or some other bloody vengence.

Thanks for posting this.

Melverne chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is not something I would normally read but neither was Runaway Wizard and you did a outstanding job with that story. Slash is not my thing but a well written story can pull a reader in. The first chapter was enjoyable and I am looking forward to the next.

Parrot Post chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
I love it! I cant really pick out a favorite part. I just love all of it. Keep writing! :)
2,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 .. Last Next »