Reviews for 893
Tommy14 chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Wonderful chapter. Harry is staying true to himself and family and the English are in for a rude awakening..I love seeing his Father setting Fudge and I hope Dumbledore straight on whose Alpha.
Sterata chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
great update thanks for the two chapters and getting fudge royally screwed was awesome.
bitethepagan chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Loved this chapter! You are such an awesome writer. I can't wait to see more Musashi dealing with Fudge.
Ronin101 chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
I can't tell you how excited I get when I see a notification that your 893 story has updated! I may or may not have done a silly chair wiggle/dance when I saw chpts 10 & 11 up! I am completely geeking out on it since I have so many connections to Japanese culture growing up and my anime/manga collection (took martial arts, Japanese history major, worked with Japanese exchange students for 3.5 yrs and went to Japan for a whole month). I love the "romanticized" yazuka culture. _ I probably read more shonen than are good for me...ha!

My apologies for not reviewing - I just read through your very justified complaints your author's page - I will endeavor to do more...I need my Yusuke fix! *shovels treats towards your muse*

I am also impressed with the character development/evolution Hermione & Neville are going through. It's bumpy, but that adolescence! I think you picked a very interesting year for Yusuke to be forced to come back - so many complications and conflicts...I look forward to his machinations and solutions!
ceo55 chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Another fine chapter, well done!

ceo55
Makurayami Ookami chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Well written. Loved it.
Justpucky chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Gotta say that I thought the twins were smarter than that. That's going to hurt.
anf600 chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Thanks for updating. I really enjoy this story. Will Dumblydore be pissed when he finds that the Shrieking Shack has a new owner?
ceo55 chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
This a well thought out chapter excellent handling of all involved! Now I go to the next you have provided and expect the same a most excellent story!

ceo55
Naginator chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Nice look forward to more
acelly chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you for putting out another chapter so quickly! I love this story.
daemonkieran chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Yusuke's character is so well developed. He acts as he is. A highly intelligent leader who suffered early in life and flourished when finally in proper care.
slashslut chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
another great chapter!
acelly chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Still loving this story and looking forward to the next chapter! :-)
Slate Grey chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Eee! Another fabulous chapter. I loved getting to see more of Yusuke and his men interacting (if that's the right word for it _). Hermione's in-character flipping in between adorable and insufferable is as maddening as it is fascinating, and it's driving me crazy!

Thanks for the treat!