Reviews for 893
HarryMuto chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Please, update this, it's the best thing i've read in months seriously
Xiard Vron chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Fun story. Looking forward to more
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Great story so far. Rather difficult to follow at time with the mixture of languages but fun none the less. Thanks for sharing!
mabidiso chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
EXCELLENT rescue of Sirius. That really made an impression - from the grim men taking him from Azkaban to the soup where he worked hard to restrain himself from gulping to his conversation with Miyamoto-san, and especially his plea to just lay down - he was done. I loved every bit of that. Speaking of love - how freakin' fantastic was the meeting with Fudge? Wow, what a moron! Loved so much that part of Fudge must love shit because he was eating up what they were dishing out by the loads. No sophistication at all. ANY iota of savvy thinking or intuition or even a canny ear would have told him they were bullshitting him like pros. Absolutely adore the contract they ran through, and the carte blanche they had him sign off on. Shoot, that could get them access to the Department of Mysteries and the Hall of Prophesies. Wowsers. Fudge handed over the British wizarding world on a silver platter. So perfect that they got the contract registered with the ICW before Dumbledore knew what was going on. Really like how you handled Hermione fighting with Yusuke about his early years with the Dursleys. It's understandable how she feels, but the way she expresses her feelings and ideas has GOT to change. Love how Neville is waking her up and guiding her through this, and how she's such a good girl and is thinking things through with great maturity. Forgot to tell you how much it tickles me to see Mrs. Norris buddy up to Yusuke. That's fantastically unique, and what an untapped resource! This story is dynomite, and I love every minute of it.
Zana20 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Very nice story!

Thank you!
mabidiso chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Oh, man! ~smacking myself in the head~ I think I missed this update 'cause I didn't review this chapter. Spectacular, as always. LOVED the appearance of Miyamoto-sama at the Ministry. It will be very interesting to see the ever increasing international pressure put on the British wizarding world. Their arbitrary and arrogant actions cannot be waved away without comment or action from the rest of the world. If ignored, it would lay the groundwork for such actions to be taken in other countries as well. Hm, international sanctions against the British WW, freezing of British WW assets overseas, trade embargos, not to mention heavy international media criticism that I certainly hope make for embarrassing domestic headlines. Glad the fence straddling with Ron is over and his position is now clear; while I'm relieved to know where we stand with him, I'm disappointed that he proved himself to be a fool and a clown, whereas before he was actually an interesting and uneven character - mostly an idiot but with flashes of potential and smarts here and there. Really liked Yusuke's tea with McGonnagall. Sure hope she truly THINKS about who Yusuke is, and tries to understand him better. It's retarded to expect any child to be a copy of it's parents. Even if James and Lily were alive and had raised Harry themselves, this would be a useless and idiotic expectation. After all her years as an educator, seeing generations of families go through their years at Hogwarts, she really ought to know better. Flitwick is a much better representative of the Hogwarts staff. His years of experience in the international competitive forum has made him a much more culturally educated man, with greater tolerances and understanding and the much needed flexibility in compromising to an equitable and mutual standing. This translates to RESPECT, which goes both ways. Loved Flitwick's duel with Yusuke. The ending with the stunner and mid-air ennervate was spectacular. Really liked how the whole parseltongue thing played out as well. And, of course, supremely glad Hermione is actually learning manners in keeping her overbearing, bossy attitude to herself. Because other than that and a couple of quirks, she really is a great girl. Neville is a doll, and while it would appear freaky if he became Yakuza-like, or a warrior, or even a buff athlete, it would be awesome and cool and all that jazz if Neville came into his own and showed political savvy and killer instincts in navigating the crazy shoals of the WW social and political strata, with entailing legislation and laws, of course.
badgerlady chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
I love the "You want Harry to eliminate Voldie, you should pay him" perspective. And Mrs. Norris bonding with Yusuke-delicious.
Orchamus chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
Nice bit with the concessions Musashi-dono wrung out of Fudge, and the meeting with Sirius. Was rather pleased that Yusuke finally got some men near him, but surprised that it was Hermione who took it so well.
Ace Von S chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
What a treat it was to read two chapters at one go. This really is a great story. And I am glad that Sirius is out of Azkaban, can't wait to read more about that plot line.
enchanted nightingale chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
great!
enchanted nightingale chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
nice!
musme chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
I like it!
ReadingByStarLight chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Your story is absolutely amazing, I love it! Thanks for updating. I really enjoy reading your story, and you posted two chapters, I was so excited. 893 is an interesting and completely unique fic. I look forward to reading more by you. Thanks for sharing a wonderful story.
917brat chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
wow just wow this is a seriously brillint story that has me competlely hook and I begging you here on hands and knees to please, please keep this up and update again as soon as you can because I am at the edge of my seat and completley eager to see just what you have planned next.
munesanzune chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
Hm, Harry Potter as a yakuza. Quite a strange mix. Kudos for creativity.

You didn't follows the original timeline but still use some of the plots; quite all right as the story is still solid, reasonably logical and you focused on his life and interaction in general instead of going all out on making him special. Characters development does feel a bit stunted.

There are some minor cliche, if I can call it that, but the accompanied reasoning is acceptable.

I can't shake the feeling that some of the chapter were revised.

All in all, this is a good story. I'll await the next installment patiently.
2,231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »