Reviews for 893

Thanks for the update! Wonderful

And I really hope that Harry can give Hermione a good slap

Cheers!
EmeraldsDragonEyedDagger chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
As always, a fantastic read. However, I am curious, what is the significance of the title 893?
Jisa chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Nice chapter.

"I am perfectly sane and I have papers to prove it."

Ha! Great quote. It always makes me laugh.

"You are welcome" in Japanese is "dou itashimashite," not "Do itashimashti."
read-everything chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Amazing, I loved this chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope to see more interaction between Harry and Snape. I really like your version of Neville. I love your writing style.
sub0chick chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
just started reading this out of curiosity, thinking it would be kind of hokey with harry using manga spells, i have to say, i'm completely impressed! this is really well thought out and executed, the insights into harry's thoughts and his attitudes towards those around him are great. trying to reason out all the japanese terms out of context is a little difficult and i often just wound up skimming over most of the clumps of titles and sentences in the beginning and hoping i'd catch the meaning in the next bit. otherwise, excellent story, i'm sad there isn't more, i hope you get a chance to update again soon. keep up the great work :)
Daddybearpa chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Very enjoyable. I like the changes. Please disregard canon a little more.
mabidiso chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Your story continues to satisfy six ways to Sunday. Yusuke is a marvel. All the thoughts and talk of barbarians, customs and subtlety certainly highlights the impoverishment of Yusuke's company. I LOVED beyond anything his conversation with Dumbledore, and found it so funny that they both came away satisfied. Yeah, I hope along with Yusuke that Dumbledore has a clue. Wouldn't count on it, however, because 115% of his time and brain power is consumed with thoughts of the Greater Good. LOVED Yusuke's evaluation of Dumbledore as he got his measure. He means well and is without malicious intentions as far as Yusuke is concerned, plots and plans involving Yusuke notwithstanding, so Yusuke can't, or won't, just ruthlessly eliminate him. Also truly loved Harry discussing his criteria for companions and his evaluation of this strange world, and watching his scales in action with Ron, Hermione, Neville, the teachers, Dumbledore and Draco. I find your characters to be amazing, and witnessing Yusuke's infinitely superior abilities in magic, thought, planning, action, physical pursuits and intellect as he plays off the others in contrast or in synch is just the most satisfying thing ever. His rejoinders make me so damn happy. Such a snarky, sarcastic and clever busy little bee he is.
Rosa Mundi chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Another good chapter. I am enjoying this.
ceo55 chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Excellent chapter and fixing the stairs is just very humorous and well thought out! Harry is fixing the school slowly a bit at a time nice!

ceo55
WarmasterSamiel chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
thanks for using my line. :)

Great chapter as always.
graynavarre chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I love this Harry. Hoping he straightens all of the wizarding society out.
Naginator chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Nice look forward to more
Japanese Cowboy chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
I do like your story. I'm always looking forward to what they'll do next.

However, I think you perhaps made a language mistake.

Yusuke says, "je ne shini desu." Shini means death (and various thereof, but I do not believe "je ne" is Japanese.

Unless you were trying for a half French, half Japanese sentence, in which case you *almost* said, "I am not death."
Xiaoqing chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
omg! i love your long chapters

please update soon

like... really soon.

PLEASE!

i will love you forever if you do

so... please update