Reviews for 893
AerynS chapter 1 . 2/3
Love this story to the point where I re-read it again periodically. Thank you for the snark and humor. I get it!
Good plot, character development and pace. Very well done. Thanks
Too late with the pronunciation note, already given it my own spin. Good story so far. Thanks
Ashwini chapter 40 . 1/8
I've read this many times, and still love it!

My only complaint is the inconsistencies in different chapters regarding Yusuke's age (and which DE's were killed/are alive). Love the Japanese / Yakuza culture.
love4HP chapter 3 . 1/7
I know you warned. N I tried to enjoy this story or at least relate to it in some way. But there's excessive Japanese and that's not relatable at all. Especially the name Harry Potter is the one to which we relate to, other name is not relatable at all. There is a reason why English is universal language!
Jimbocous chapter 39 . 1/5
Thanks for a great (re)read. I really enjoyed this. The only negative I felt is that in the end Yusuke really should have dealt Fudge and Dumbles some more serious retribution for their crimes against him.
Aqua Lilly chapter 22 . 12/26/2020
Is the Miyamoto family part of the Yamaguchi family?
Aqua Lilly chapter 21 . 12/26/2020
Why an axe? He's a wizard.
Nad19 chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
this one is so funny! what the hell!
Nad19 chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
this is very interesting and unique! i hope there will be a lot of story about the Japanese part..
Hedwig chapter 40 . 11/18/2020
Great story thank you
greenarrow679 chapter 40 . 11/6/2020
nice fic but there were alot of issues that really turned me away.
#1 HEAVY repetition between chapters an even paragraphs. like dude, keep an outline or something or reread before you write. pretty sure harry learned why he was there freaking 30 times before it stuck in anyway.

#2 repetitive situations that begin to get resolved just to haooen again. the mail issue eas so annoying that I started skipping anhtime it was mentioned. Dracos situation literally got resolved then you throw him under the bus again and again. the dumbledore moments were heavily overdone to the point of being able to jojo style "your next line is" alot of his appearances. the Hermione social development was annoying as hell since she was purposely written to not learn anything at all and if youre going to keeo emphasizing That harry doesnt lose his temper without reason stop making him a drama queen. he complains, rages, runs off, etc.

overall a good udea with weird execution.
Wolvie26 chapter 40 . 10/17/2020
Love it!
Abyssal Angel chapter 40 . 10/4/2020
Heck of a story! Glad I found it and glad to read it. I'm really curious about what the title is supposed to mean. At first I thought 893 were apparition coordinates and that it would feature by the climax of the story, but now having finished the story, I have no idea.

The only part that bugged me is that a few times throughout the story, a number of plot points ended up repeated as it seemed as though Harry or various other characters forgot that they'd already thought of, or done, such and such thing. They were pretty minor, but there was enough of them that they stood out.

Still, aside from that, it was a good story and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 40 . 9/8/2020
I enjoyed most of this story, but got tired of trying to decipher all the Japanese.
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »