Reviews for 893
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 3/14
I'm actually liking your version of Ron.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 3/13
Harry wants to learn the Geisha arts, he'll be gay?
choice87 chapter 40 . 3/10
Thanks for the great story! I learned so much about Japanese culture that I had never known before despite enjoying anime. :) Harry as the Yakuza little prince/demon/enforcer was so much fun too read! And lastly, I loved the beautiful imagery of your moving tattoo design! I even told my friends about it!
Anon chapter 40 . 3/5
Great story!
Angelique Deveroux chapter 10 . 2/26
Just wanted to bring to your attention that you keep switching between fifth and sixth year for Yusuke, Hermione and Neville.
I really love this story! Thank you for all of your hard work!
smiles2go chapter 40 . 2/15
Enjoyed this fic very much. Thank you for sharing. The level of research was staggering, even if you were a yakuza.
khrysavek1 chapter 40 . 2/14
Well done. Also, thanks for actually finishing this huge story. :-) I know it takes a LOT of time/effort, and as a voracious ff reader, you have my sincere gratitude.
I enjoyed the au you constructed here. And I very much enjoy a well-done kick-ass Harry. :-) Kudos all around. I had some issues following the Japanese, but that's my issue - it was in Romaji so I could have looked it up if I wanted, but was way too lazy. . .lol! :-)

Thanks
Khrys
Mad Elf chapter 8 . 2/8
I'm rereading this, because it's good and there's not much else going on... however, I remembered something bugging me about this chapter, and I just found it.

I can't speak to how the original Norse and Anglo-Saxons wrote their runes when using them for "information", but any modern "magical" use most definitely does have a very specific stroke order. (Though different sources may disagree on which one is correct...)

Just FYI...
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 1 . 2/5
Brilliant story! Just brilliant. I am an H/D shipper so I had a small tear in my eye when I realized they werent going to get together, but oh gosh how I laughed when they clashed! Draco were just too young and idiotic for anything good to happen. ;) Loved all caracters, but Dumbledore. He just seemed too airheaded and stubborn. If one course of action wouldnt work I'd expect him to change tactics, but he just kept on going banging his head on the same wall. But then, you explained it quite nicely so it didnt bother the story that much.
Just loved the whole f**k you to the whole british . xD
Thanks for a jolly good read!
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 1/29
Um, 'Gomen' means sorry. Thanks is 'Arigato' *blinks confusedly* Or perhaps I'm getting rusty... that's also a posibility *nods resolutely*
Larenars chapter 40 . 1/26
Great story. I really enjoyed a bamf Harry who got things done and the surrounding characters were well done. The only flaw I really found in the story was that you sometimes covered a big plot point more than once and in different ways. You might consider keeping a list of the bigger ideas and just jotting a note beside them listing the chapter when you've written them to help prevent doubling them. That said the story was excellent. I enjoyed it very much.
Drarry.Darcy.Whitlock chapter 40 . 1/22
This was a really good story. I really liked it, it's a good read.
Love it. I hope there's more someday.
phoenix-rob chapter 40 . 1/21
Loved the whole story. Well done
Zaion Indulias chapter 5 . 1/20
Have to say, good story but you seem to have traveling issues with ages.

I have in the same period (since the timeskip to the present point) read you say that it has been four years since dumbledore sent harry's hogwarts letter, read you say that Harry is sixteen, read you say that Harry was attending for his fifth year, and then again refer to his relative peers as Sixth years.

You clearly meant him to be a fifth year, given that the Weasley twins are still at the school, but its just very confusing having a temporal error like this cropping up everywhere. I would recommend going through this chapter again and correcting those mistakes. It would clear things up and save this being a problem for other people.

-ZI

*hits post review and moves onto next chapter*
2,055 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »