Reviews for 893
Still reading, and I think it'd be rather great if it's found out later that someone's been hexing Dumbledore into incompetency. I mean hell that's what I'd do if I needed such a popular figure out of the way.
Really liked the story!
Saissa chapter 40 . 1/28
Wonderful story!

Loved it heaps although it took a while to keep all the names straight in my head!

Will be looking at some of your other stories - at least the NCIS fics.
While I know what manga, hentai and anime are, I am not a huge fan of them - although I did like watching Sailor Moon and Pokemon on TV when I was younger!
Saissa chapter 32 . 1/27
The AN you wrote a few chapters ago, about not having Moody as the polyjuiced teacher but was going to use Karkaroff, flew over my head.

Now with Karkaroff sipping from his flask and everyone thinking that he is acting a bit off - NOW I understand where Barty Jr is!

This is a totally brilliant story! I am really really enjoying it!
Saissa chapter 15 . 1/26
Wonderful story so far.

Finally we hear from Lupin. GRRRR Dumblesis such a nasty man!

No mention of Sirius after he was removed from Azkaban.. I guess he is still sleeping?
Saissa chapter 4 . 1/26
Wow - the Yakuza at Hogwarts - Dumbles is going to have an interesting time!

The Yakuza are like the Mafia which are kind of like the Purebloods - being bullies - only these Yakuza do their jobs in a gentile and subtle manner - no drugs or whores remember!
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/26
Just found this today, so I thought I would try some Japanese background. Wow 3 chapters and I am really enjoying this!
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 1/25
Read later-yakuza Harry.
PrincessCollie chapter 40 . 1/19
Brilliant story, definitely a favourite, it's just a little choppy perhaps putting some sort of clear break between sections would be beneficial? Overall a good story and very different from others I've read.
WrathofAjax chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
man if my teacher had just announced that my Uncle died to all and sundry i would have been spitting mad. thats private shit,
Guest chapter 40 . 11/20/2016
This was a great fanfic, and I loved reading it, but i had an idea for a tracker for the DEs. Sure, ur finished with this and the way u did it worked out in the end, but still, I just thiught this up as I was reading this. What if, instead of using a tracking spell, they traced an object instead, and put the object on the DE. Like, put a sticking charm on an ant along with a tracker and stuck it to the person's head or something of the sort. Of course, if the traced found it they could just banish it, but that's why it can b anything small, like a but of mud, or something that they ate like sugar, or something of the sort. Idk, just some thoughts of mine. Ur the writer, not me, and the way it turned out worked for the best, and this was a really great story, and I loved the other one that u wrote in this genre, and, and ,and...I'm rambling. Oops. Still, my point stands!
emmalilly21 chapter 25 . 11/22/2016
This has been bugging me for awhile but I kept forgetting to comment. So! How accurate are your yakuza and their traditions?
atlantis51 chapter 40 . 11/18/2016
This was one of the best stories EVER! Thank you very much for all your effort. I absolutely loved all the information it contained regarding Japan! Now I want to go there and experience this wonderful country.
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Pretty great fhapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Ok now things are getting interesting
2,217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »