Reviews for 893
Dcreature chapter 40 . 8/13
Thank for this entertaining story. The Japanese mixed within was at times a bit irritating but not overly so.
And I think Yusuke was kind of a little to owerpowered. You could've made his job a bit more challenging, but it was nevertheless a fun story.
G Fawkes chapter 22 . 8/9
As far as I can remember, we've only been told about Yusuke's Beretta and a small Colt (32?... ankle gun?). Both on his person and charmed smooth. I haven't seen anything about a Glock in mallet space.
I still like the idea of the match grade barrel, 5.25 inch Springfield, and bump it up to .40 cal. The length isn't going to be a problem, since he's not concealing on himself, and you have better accuracy and 'knockdown', still without kick. (9mm is just so 'Vanilla Ice')(grin)

(but then that's what I get for reading a fic three times, right? And... I COULD still be wrong!)

At least with that split trigger thing, he shouldn't have to mess with switching a safety off. Then again, does he trust 'mallet space' enough to have it 'cocked and locked'. (and just what WOULD happen to a bullet if said gun accidentally went off, while 'in' mallet space?)

He oughta' have an AR in there, and, if there's no weight limit, a nice size sniper rifle. Maybe a .380 Lapua or something, assuming a 50 cal is just too big
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 8/7
Sup' Yanigi-san,

I am re-reading this again, third time I think! Just popped into my head that I needed me some yakuza action. So now, I'm taking time from my other twelve fics, to read this one, 'just cuz'.
My rhetorical question, since I still do not sign in, PM, log on, twit, chat, face, email, or fan smoke signals, is...
Yusuke seems to have forgotten, in ch 12, that he can 'fold' anywhere he wants. He has already folded 'out' to Longbottom hall, and killed the uncle. Now, he sits in the castle because he "can't find a way out of the school, and down to Ken-no-ie". (?!)
If he INVENTED folding, how can anyone stop, let alone detect him, leaving? He can fold down to Hogsmeade. Fold to Diagon Alley to shop. Fold to the Ministry (past the guard, even). Hell, if he can get OUT of Hogwart's wards, I should think any one of the DE's home wards would be easy peasy. Fold fold, slice slice, cut cut, hack hack. No more death eaters!
Fenris Jin chapter 17 . 8/6
Remus and Harry tag teaming! Sirius would be so jealous! XD

It still makes me squirm whenever Harry struts around in only a fundoshi.. xD

Let's hope Hermione and Neville aren't too scarred by the events.. xD

Anyway, what a dolt, that Kana-whoever.. I mean, Yusuke poured them their drinks as a sort of proceedings and the man hadn't realize the kid has the clout? Baka indeed.
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 8/6
Sirius, then Remus, plus Severus as well.. and Minerva too! Kyaa~! This is exciting!

I'm actually really looking forward for the Twins to join the Yusuke-gumi!

Yusuke-oni is cool! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 8/6
I'm not sure if Neville or Hermione should be enter in the family, but I think Fred and George would enjoy the yakuza life. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 8/6
It's a nice idea to have the Weasley Twin look after Hermione.. and be part of research in their pranks too no less. xD

So far Snape has been behaving, should I feel relieved that somehow he and Yusuke would at least come to a mutual agreement? or maybe out of the line of fire? xD

It seems your planning on the appearance of the Basilik here, I wonder if you would also put GoF and PoA side stories as well.

Yakuza intimidation is scary as shit.
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 8/5
Maybe Hermione should just let Harry speak in Japanese when he's upset or raving.. It sounds less murderous.. xD

Harry is looking to assassinating someone again.. xD

Dumbledore would be lucky if Riddle attacks or hurts someone who Potter considers his special people, our dear enforcer has the tendency for single-minded obsession over hits he considers a threat to him and his own, Tommy won't know what hit him.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 8/5
Looks like there isn't any Folding ward up in Hogwarts.. xD

Harry's assassinating for his friend.. I would say that's sweet of him, but we'll just go with charitable. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 8/5
Wow this plot is pretty fun. I love Japan.. They're pretty cool out there and no one can tell them otherwise. xD

I love that you've picked Neville and Hermione.. Those duo re pretty loyal folk, unlike some red head who turns green eyed every time Harry Potter so much as sneezed. xD

For the father translation you listed here.. doesn't otouto mean 'little brother' instead?
Calmzone1 chapter 39 . 7/27
great story, thanks for the laughs (LOL, I guess I liked it so much that I am re-reading it. I already posted something for ch 40) Congratulations for sticking it out and finishing it.
Dave210 chapter 40 . 7/21
(Whole story review) Very interesting and very different take on HP. The Japanese interspersed is annoying at times and interesting at others. Overall a very good read.

I do have one complaint, though. At one point, Harry declared himself as being a sociopath. This Harry is certainly not. The easy definition of a sociopath is someone who only looks out for themselves and will do pretty much anything to get their own way. This Harry has far too much honor and concern for others to be categorized like that one bit.
Rakaan chapter 40 . 7/20
You know, throughout this entire story, in no way, shape, or form was Voldemort ever even pretended to be any kind of threat. Kind of boring as he's the main antagonist. Dumbledore doesn't really count, as he's not a "malicious manipulator" as in many stories but more a "bumbling meddler". While I have enjoyed the story, its progression to its conclusion has been rather linear and obvious and boring.
Rakaan chapter 29 . 7/20
I don't get why Draco is such an idiot in this story. It's borderline bashing. We're not talking about him being on his 2nd or 3rd strike now. He's on his like, 6th, AFTER pissing himself in fear. Twice. After so many chances, I don't think Yusuke and his group can look down on Dumbledore for continuously giving second chances to people. It's not all schoolboy annoyances either. They're letting the dude who let killers and rapists into the school get away with...everything.
Rakaan chapter 5 . 7/19
Oh man, I've been greatly enjoying this story, and can't wait to read the rest!
2,089 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »