Reviews for 893
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 8/6
Sirius, then Remus, plus Severus as well.. and Minerva too! Kyaa~! This is exciting!

I'm actually really looking forward for the Twins to join the Yusuke-gumi!

Yusuke-oni is cool! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 8/6
I'm not sure if Neville or Hermione should be enter in the family, but I think Fred and George would enjoy the yakuza life. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 8/6
It's a nice idea to have the Weasley Twin look after Hermione.. and be part of research in their pranks too no less. xD

So far Snape has been behaving, should I feel relieved that somehow he and Yusuke would at least come to a mutual agreement? or maybe out of the line of fire? xD

It seems your planning on the appearance of the Basilik here, I wonder if you would also put GoF and PoA side stories as well.

Yakuza intimidation is scary as shit.
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 8/5
Maybe Hermione should just let Harry speak in Japanese when he's upset or raving.. It sounds less murderous.. xD

Harry is looking to assassinating someone again.. xD

Dumbledore would be lucky if Riddle attacks or hurts someone who Potter considers his special people, our dear enforcer has the tendency for single-minded obsession over hits he considers a threat to him and his own, Tommy won't know what hit him.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 8/5
Looks like there isn't any Folding ward up in Hogwarts.. xD

Harry's assassinating for his friend.. I would say that's sweet of him, but we'll just go with charitable. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 8/5
Wow this plot is pretty fun. I love Japan.. They're pretty cool out there and no one can tell them otherwise. xD

I love that you've picked Neville and Hermione.. Those duo re pretty loyal folk, unlike some red head who turns green eyed every time Harry Potter so much as sneezed. xD

For the father translation you listed here.. doesn't otouto mean 'little brother' instead?
Calmzone1 chapter 39 . 7/27
great story, thanks for the laughs (LOL, I guess I liked it so much that I am re-reading it. I already posted something for ch 40) Congratulations for sticking it out and finishing it.
Dave210 chapter 40 . 7/21
(Whole story review) Very interesting and very different take on HP. The Japanese interspersed is annoying at times and interesting at others. Overall a very good read.

I do have one complaint, though. At one point, Harry declared himself as being a sociopath. This Harry is certainly not. The easy definition of a sociopath is someone who only looks out for themselves and will do pretty much anything to get their own way. This Harry has far too much honor and concern for others to be categorized like that one bit.
Rakaan chapter 40 . 7/20
You know, throughout this entire story, in no way, shape, or form was Voldemort ever even pretended to be any kind of threat. Kind of boring as he's the main antagonist. Dumbledore doesn't really count, as he's not a "malicious manipulator" as in many stories but more a "bumbling meddler". While I have enjoyed the story, its progression to its conclusion has been rather linear and obvious and boring.
Rakaan chapter 29 . 7/20
I don't get why Draco is such an idiot in this story. It's borderline bashing. We're not talking about him being on his 2nd or 3rd strike now. He's on his like, 6th, AFTER pissing himself in fear. Twice. After so many chances, I don't think Yusuke and his group can look down on Dumbledore for continuously giving second chances to people. It's not all schoolboy annoyances either. They're letting the dude who let killers and rapists into the school get away with...everything.
Rakaan chapter 5 . 7/19
Oh man, I've been greatly enjoying this story, and can't wait to read the rest!
Poetheather1 chapter 40 . 7/15
This was a very fun read. Despite such an absurd start (I mean really an Oyabun at Privet Drive?) the story had good detail and was rather cExcellent.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 4 . 7/15
4 chapters in and I already know today is a write off till I finish this. Sweet Jesus Christo! I can't put it down!
Awesome story! Totally original premise. I highly recommend it. There were a few inconsistencies about ages,dates etc. I mostly chose to read it as deliberate misinformation. Kudos
laura.biggs.982 chapter 5 . 7/5
That sorting is rubbish! The personality he has is no gryffendor and every trait of a snake. Not to mention having wanting revenge from a young age and killing. ! He doesnt want friends but allies.
After the hat even said he wouldn't be suitable there if bloody malfoy gets shoved into that house just for having a psycho father then how can you honestly put him there.
I was really enjoying this fic until the complete bogus sorting that goes completely! against his character that you have presented to your readers.
As for buddying up with the guy who he just over heard to be plotting a fake friend goes against that persona as well. Complete contradiction up to this point and don't believe that choice!
2,085 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »