Reviews for 893
Olov chapter 21 . 6/1
I have a feeling that I would not like you as a person but you are a good writer. I do find lack of reasonable questioning of Yakuza a bit disturbing however. I get that it's part of the story but somehow it makes the story feel "dirty" despite your disclaimers.

Any way, good writing.
percabeth1643 chapter 5 . 5/22
galleon to US dollars:125.00
sickle to US:11.50
knut to US:1.05
articuno13 chapter 40 . 5/22
-looks hopefull- sequel? maybe a crossover with an anime? yu-gi-oh or inuyasha for example?
articuno13 chapter 29 . 5/21
ok, annoying reviewer again, i'd just like to point something out.

some of the japanese sentences you don't give translations to anymore after you said. want to know? google it.

only problem with that is, fanfiction made an update which makes it impossible to copy and paste from the site... and the letters with those stripes on top aren't supported by all keyboards, i can't make them for example. so i can't get an translation.
Joebob the Fifth chapter 1 . 5/19
I love the manga you picked. I really do. Yu Yu Hakusho and Gundam Wing in particular. Despite that, I will not be reading this. It is well written thus far with an interesting concept. I also appreciate the Dursley's being punished. It is far too rare an event in the stories I've encountered. Unfortunately, I really don't like the back and forth language transitions. To be fair, you do it better than anyone else I've encountered, often including the translation immediately after within the story. I even understand a handful of the works. It's fine in the context of words which don't really have a translation but are important, -chan, -sama, but otherwise I feel it detracts from the story more than it adds. I have to keep thinking about the words rather than what they mean.

Good luck with your writing. I certainly enjoyed what little I did read. The story seemed interesting and I was intrigued by how you would handle magic in a fashion similar to manga I greatly enjoyed. I even appreciated that you mentioned them in the first chapter so as to avoid misleading anyone who might not be familiar with the particulars.
articuno13 chapter 13 . 5/19
You're contradicting yourself in this chapter.
Harry folded Out in An earlier chapter.
Hermione learned All of his fighting styles earlier.
Also you had everyone send to The great Hall, told filch got petrified and then send Back to The dorms to Be questioned and eat. So how come hermione and Neville didn't know filch got petrified The next morning?

Besides these points i'm Loving this story. Haven't been able to stop Reading.
Rea chapter 40 . 5/14
I have honestly never encountered something like this story before. Beautifully done.
Riddle Wraith chapter 40 . 5/12
Loved it. Couldn't have asked for a better story to read.
Rebmul chapter 5 . 5/10
I wonder whos goan be his kuwabara
keysam23 chapter 40 . 4/30
I love this story! I would happily read loads more chapters about what happens next to all of them, just for a further fix of Yusuke!

Thank you very much for sharing.
Libra1996 chapter 1 . 4/24
This really is a great story, I love it! This is my 3rd time reading and its still great. Also, I don't know anyone's asked yet, why's called 893?
You seriously dislike Dumbledore and sometimes Hermione, don't you?
darth bloodraven chapter 1 . 4/17
So before I get to the review where I tell you my issues I'll tell you this , this is an amazing book. This will be the fourth time I've read it and the only reason i even noticed this is because i have been learning Japanese lately. Now my roblem is that you said that when Harry Said "gomen, tako" he was saying thanks, you when it would actually be "I am sorry, octopus." That is all I have bugging me.
Regis chapter 40 . 4/8
Complete rush. I went through this all at once on my kindle and was really impressed. You made it clear from the start that canon would be taking a backseat and the other stuff was highly fictionalized, which made it very easy to sit back, relax and let the story be what it was. A lot of fun to read.

I'm keeping it on my kindle and plan to re-read the entire thing.
Fro Nekota chapter 40 . 4/7
well, this is really amazing story, I really like it how you describe yusuke like to demand something especially tea lol, btw I have one big question, I know its AU, and you can change the story whatever you like, but this one thing just hard to me ignore it. where the hocrux? voldy cant die without them banished
2,184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »