Reviews for 893
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 9/6/2020
Well, I thought Hermione already explained who Voldy was to Harry and then Neville explained about the BWL part.
Heksy chapter 40 . 9/1/2020
This was a fantastic read. Thanks so much for sharing.
Heksy chapter 14 . 8/27/2020
At first the use of so many Japanese phrases confused me.
Now I am having fun trying to pronounce them and send some to my son (who LOVES all types of manga)
Heksy chapter 6 . 8/24/2020
I am glad for the explanations on all the titles.
Not sure if I missed it before, but it helps understand who does what.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
It's a very well written story and I do hope your muse lets you see another good story from this universe. It was an awesome ride!
Celticowl chapter 40 . 7/22/2020
awesome
CMVreud chapter 40 . 7/14/2020
T'was a wonderful journey. Thanks for the ride.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
A very interesting start to what promises to be a really good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been good. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
CMVreud chapter 33 . 7/11/2020
Y'know, reading this here and listening to a comparison about Batman v Joker depiction... I'd really like a show-off of your Yakuza!Harry vs Mister Cynicals "Si vis pacem, para bellum"!Harry. Because they would go on together like a Tower on fire.
GunGate chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
Warning: harry has a potty mouth, rude, violent, explosions and knows martial arts...he's basically Bakugou without the blond hair and red eyes
CMVreud chapter 25 . 6/6/2020
Aw, shit, I bet the speller was Hermione, herself spelled to the gills in curiosity hexes and other shit.
Perhaps one of the other roommates. But these were farther away at the table.
CMVreud chapter 21 . 6/3/2020
I never knew that "bagel" is yiddish.
CMVreud chapter 14 . 6/3/2020
Wait, are they second years or sixth years now?
Dean Brooks chapter 40 . 6/1/2020
This was amazing. When i got to chapter 37 i waz getting scared that it wouldnt finish as there was so much still left to happen but i worried for nothing as it was well finished. I loved the fact that Hermione became badass and same with Neville.
This is one of the best fanfictions i have read ever and i wouldnt be suprised to see it published. Its amazingly well written and has a great plot.i would love to have seen more of the family relationship in the story but it doesn't really matter because ir was amazing as it it.
L30 tH3 L1on chapter 40 . 6/1/2020