Reviews for 893
PsychicSkitty chapter 40 . 6/12
I absolutely loved it. You are a very talented writer, and certainly did your research. This has been one of the best fics I've read. Five stars! I can't praise it enough.
yasha chapter 5 . 6/7
Excluding the smoking part, I love your story :)
Broken4ngle chapter 27 . 5/26
I absolutely love this story. Harry is totally kick ass instead of some simpering sub most other stories make him out to be. The only thing I would change is some of the grammar. You use the word resemble a lot in the wrong context. I believe the word you ment to use is resent.
For example: Sirius exclaimed indignantly, "Hey! I resemble that." Remus just moaned and covered his eyes with one hand."
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 8 . 5/26
I decided to stop reading as I was looking for a story more focused on violence and the machinations of others against the family and I do not believe this story is what I am looking for
Fyreheart chapter 40 . 5/14
I just finished my third time through this story and enjoyed it just as much as the first time!
Tlyna52 chapter 40 . 5/4
This was quite a fascinating story, I much love it and reread it and Runaway Wizard often. Very well done with lots of interesting OCs, a very fun read.
AlisonK chapter 40 . 4/9
Thank you SO much for writing this story! I have a bit of a thing for fics where Harry is not a doormat & where people actually deal with Dumbledore's antics, but this idea of yours is really different & all the Japanese aspects are so interesting and engaging. I have googled loads of things & have a hankering to, among other things, try to learn the language, make some okonomiyaki and get myself a hanten. Sorry you had to deal with some idiots as you wrote; I can never quite believe how rude some people seem to think they can be about fics. Fics are written by people who write for enjoyment (I hope you do still enjoy it when you realise you're writing a behemoth!) and NO ONE who writes has any obligation to share with the rest of us. Fics are a lovely gift and should be received politely and gratefully.

I am extremely happy you chose to share this story. Thank you very much.
(I don't have an FF a/c so I know you can't reply to me; please don't worry about it)
DanceOfTheCrystalRose1993 chapter 27 . 4/10
OK for your last note (Bugs Bunny-esq) thing is ruddy funny as hell and i can so just picture it happening
i laughed for ten minutes straight
i so totally needed that so thank you
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 40 . 3/25
This is one of the best stories I have read with Harry not being raised by the Dursleys. I love it. Love the sarcastic, snark. All in all a very good read.
williamsim chapter 40 . 3/20
Excellent story enjoyed it very much thank you
Blitzstrahl chapter 26 . 3/18
Harry's age seems to jump from 15, 16, and 17 each chapter.
cjb1990 chapter 40 . 3/17
Wow! I've read your DiNozzo is a Seal story line with ferviness. Started to read this ones because of a lack of new story in that line (and yes i want a new story of seal!). And wow, i love it. Kudoos. I rreally loved it. Hope even for a sequel that expands about japan afterwards.

Anyway, completely won me over!
Persnikitty chapter 40 . 3/17
This story was nothing short of amazing. It was sent to me by a reviewer, and I've spent roughly a week reading, digesting, researching and the standard google-fu. The chapters were a good length, the early pacing just fast enough, but with enough comprehension of how Harry/Yusuke learned what from whom when. The caricatures were also well done, taking known personality quirks and upping them a few degrees, with a dash of twinkle here and there.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable read with the modern Yakuza background. Mine are more of the early 1800's Edo, so the contrast was interesting. Thanks again for the fun story.

Persnikitty
Blitzstrahl chapter 18 . 3/16
Maybe some editing is in order?
You seem to jump between them being in 5th and/or 6th year and apparently Harry is 17 already.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 3/14
Well lol, I was liking Ron for not following Molly and Dumbledore's plots, but Ron proved to be a idiot anyways.
2,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »