Reviews for 893
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 26 . 1/16
Ok so why would he go back for a second year when the terms were that he'd go for one school year then get his money back? Then they made that contract where he is a freelance agent or whatever so he can do what he wants and while he still gotta fight the baddies he's getting paid for it and they no longer have his money tightly bound. So far in your story you've had alot of continuity errors and some of them irked a nerve. Like Yuske/Harry getting upset and proclaiming he doesn't dance in regards to that Halloween party yet he said several times before that he's been trained at dancing. Another is when works to make sure he has NO homework to do over break and succeeds yet on the few days before he goes back he's doing homework. There is Draco and how he seems to get amnesia quickly on how dangerous Yusuke is and threat on his life as he plots to hurt him. There's Hermione only now showing change but still pretty much doing the same things. There's the lack of follow up on revenge or attack on Dumbledore when the chances given to correct himself have been met with failure then extended repeatedly. He has the ministry under his thumb yet nothing is done about the tampering of his mail, the way Dumbledore tries to coerce him, and the hexed on him and the food provided by the headmaster. These things are illegal and he has witnesses on some things bit then he goes on about how its not time and how he has no proof. This is the fucking wizarding world! If you saw it first hand you have proof! He should also be suing the ministry for negligence and malicious intent and Dumbledore for the same as well as endangerment and mind control attempts. And if McGonagall is now headmistress why does dumbles have authority still?! It's all a bit maddening.
Talonwalker chapter 40 . 1/15
I really enjoyed the story, thanks for the effort.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 20 . 1/13
Draco is...he's just beyond stupid. He must be insane as well because he knows he could and will be killed if he does something else and he isn't winning any one's approval or praise so...wtf?! Oh well. He's totally gonna die painfully next time.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 1/13
Blades of blood...just as good. I'm nearly happy. Lol
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 1/12
Ok so did Hermione not hear that he wouldn't get cancer cuz he's a wizard?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 1/12
Kill fudge, maim dumbles, threaten the ministry, control the daily profit. I wanna see him iron weaver soul stealer someone!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 1/3
I've read this story and loved it. But I never understood the title. If you don't mind, can you explain why you name it "893"? Thank you :)
realitytravel chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
If Harry sealed Moaning Myrtles bathroom with his Japanese spell that even Dumbledore "couldn't" break why was all that was needed was for Dumbledore to open a door
cha0sw0lf chapter 40 . 12/23/2014
loved the story was wondering if you knew of any others that are similar
titania2811 chapter 40 . 12/21/2014
I absolutely loved the story! Very creative and amazingly written.
MWRANDOM chapter 34 . 12/15/2014
"I'll bite her." Remus knew that this wasn't a solution but the threat made him feel better.

"Won't help. Then she'd just be an even bigger bitch. We need something else."

Best line in this chapter. Excellent work.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Otouto is for little brother. Otou-san, tou-san -etc is for father.
I noticed earlier that you used otouto incorrectly but didn't mention it because it was very minor and it was okay for Harry not to know it at the time.
However, when you have an author's note giving incorrect information it is unforgivable. :p
TiffBaby101 chapter 40 . 11/29/2014
love the story. It was something new. Great job.
anaraz chapter 40 . 11/25/2014
thank you for this very original fic.
I think it's the only fic that have Japan and Harry Potter.
TrustyFoxy chapter 39 . 11/25/2014
I've noticed that I haven't seen Hedwig. If they are not using owls, then what's the owl doing?
2,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »