Reviews for 893
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Ok now things are getting interesting
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Want he became a prostitue? Is this slash?
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Interesting chapter.
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Kinda confusing first chapter. But I'll try the next chapter
HealingRose2 chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
I thought matchi was green tea but better? Not rice cake.
Suse B chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
Ha! The really bad karaoke singer reminded me of The Bourne Legacy. I think. Or was it a Mission Impossible?

As I'm not a Manga reader I've been struggling a but, but this is interesting.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 40 . 10/9/2016
it was a good read, though I admit I scanned over most of the things like the snowboarding outing and xmas stuff. The content did not really add much.

You also had several instances where you would say something in one chapter and repeat it in a later one as if it had never been said. Like the annotation offer snape received. He first got it by mail then several chapters later he suddenly got the same offer in person as if the offer had never been made. Such things were often enough, that I believe it could have saved you about half a chapter.

I'd have rather seen harry go to a magic school in japan though, it would have been interesting to see a functional school.
munin295 chapter 40 . 10/3/2016
(** 2/5 stars, didn't like it)

The author frequently forgets what they've written, either re-writing scenes or plot points that have already occurred, or writing things that completely conflict with previous chapters. Harry's enemies are stupid without being amusing. Draco repeatedly attacks Harry and then Harry says something like "Next time you'll pay", but he never does, it's just the same scene over and over again. Dumbledore is annoying for no reason but senility (which is a very boring Dumbledore) and just slowly fades out of the story. A boring story with little payoff.
setokayba2n chapter 40 . 10/2/2016
Not bad, even if I think Dumbledore got very little, Fudge is still there, and the Horcruxes are still around.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
looking your opponent in the eye or not can both be respectful i think, looking in the eye shows that you aknowledge their power and respect it, not staring in their eyes shows trust in their honour to not cheat like cowards.
James chapter 40 . 9/18/2016
Such a fun novel, thanks for writing this.
James chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
This story is just so great. It's going to ruin me for other fanfics.

It's one of those stories I could just read forever, the right mix of humour and being a badass.

Thanks a lot for letting me read this.
GNcat chapter 40 . 9/15/2016
Enjoyed the story.

Thanks for writing.

Wish I could pronounce the insults properly, but languages are not my thing. (I do understand cat fluently, thanks to 16 year relationships with a Balinese and a Tabby. Have a Grey one year old companion now.)

Wish you had written more HP.
msmelody chapter 40 . 9/1/2016
I truly enjoyed this story. I almost missed sleep to finish it, but the smarter part of my brain prevailed.
MrBogus chapter 40 . 8/25/2016
Certainly this is one of the most unusual HP stories I have ever read. It is quite refreshing to finally read something that isn't "sparkly sparkly", filled with made up Lords and Ladies - Business, or somehow absolutely rare, never ever seen in hundreds of years magical traits, that somehow all wind up in Harry Potters body.

So thank you, this is a very nice story.
2,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »