Reviews for 893
GNcat chapter 40 . 9/15/2016
Enjoyed the story.

Thanks for writing.

Wish I could pronounce the insults properly, but languages are not my thing. (I do understand cat fluently, thanks to 16 year relationships with a Balinese and a Tabby. Have a Grey one year old companion now.)

Wish you had written more HP.
msmelody chapter 40 . 9/1/2016
I truly enjoyed this story. I almost missed sleep to finish it, but the smarter part of my brain prevailed.
MrBogus chapter 40 . 8/25/2016
Certainly this is one of the most unusual HP stories I have ever read. It is quite refreshing to finally read something that isn't "sparkly sparkly", filled with made up Lords and Ladies - Business, or somehow absolutely rare, never ever seen in hundreds of years magical traits, that somehow all wind up in Harry Potters body.

So thank you, this is a very nice story.
Dinothudd chapter 40 . 8/21/2016
Great story! Very entertaining read.
no-man chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
even if a story has spelling\other errors these story's are freely given,and as such
thank forgive those who have no grace or the way this
is a particularly clean...free from errors and good fanfic
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 30 . 8/11/2016
Didn't Neville dress as Miroku the year before? Or was he just a Monk in general loosely based off Miroku?
mannd1068 chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
I love this story and shame on me for not reviewing more! So sorry. Every time I read this I picture Yusuke as the man who is on AOA's music video Like a Cat - Daniel Snoeks. He plays the perfect kumicho in the video. Check on the video on YouTube, he acts perfect for this, but Yusuke would win in the end instead of the other way around.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Hahahaaahaha. Loved this story to death. Weeaboo Harry 4 the win!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Good first chapter, if highly confusing in some places. If you ever decide to re-post this, I honestly believe you should put a dictionary list down at the bottom or something. Some of the words you used don't exist in my most commonly used translation sites. What site did you get them from?

Aside from that, only a few of things I feel could be improved. A) How you differentiate when they're suppose to be speaking in English and what is suppose to be Japanese translated for our understanding. I know you said you were going to be using italics, but I didn't see any in this chapter. B) How quickly Harry/Yusuke seems to have picked up Japanese. He was only with them for, what, all of two days before they left and he can speak that well already? And C) Real minor thing, really. You said he's 9. That would mean he's in like the 3rd or 4th grade, yes? Now, it's been a long time since I was in Primary, but I don't recall the drawing of rainbows being on ANY test or homework at that age.
Littwink chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Wow! Your HP world is extremely detailed! The intricacies of Japanese culture is lost to me, but you seem very well informed. I like how realistic you portray Harry and the ambivalence he has towards Wizarding Britain. Still reading, but just wanted to say how original this story is.
percabeth1643 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I feel obliged to note that Japan in the native tongue is Nippon, not Nihon. Otherwise, excellent story!
Thunderbird2 chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
Krum shouldn't even be there he is to old to be a champion
eva.slunska chapter 24 . 7/22/2016
Hey Yanagi-wa,
I just wanted to thank you for your story. I really enjoy it. English is not my first language, not even a second one, but as far as I know, the grammar is good and the structure of your story has a sense. It brings a fresh air in HP fanfiction.
Arigato, Yanagi-wa-san! ;-).
Eva
vmage2 chapter 30 . 7/20/2016
Maxim should be Maxime.
vmage2 chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Why did the twins say Ron was with Lav-Lav if he was found with Megan Jones?
2,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »