Reviews for 893
ZimmMaster chapter 40 . 3/9/2017
Holy smokes this was a monster to read. The plot line was very unique. I've never seen anything like it before. Nicely done and congratulations on a well finished story.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 3 . 2/27/2017
They are very similar. Overall, however, the main difference is that Parkour is all about getting from Point A to Point B as quickly and efficiently as possible; Free Running is about going from A to B in any way you can push your body to do. Parkour is technical, Free Running is more artistic.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2017
Love the story so far. Just a bit confused on something, maybe someone can help clarify for me. Are harry, Hermione and Neville in 5th or 6th year? I keep getting different answers to that. One chapter says he's in 5th then like in this chapter he is talking to Madam Prince and says they have Newts next year. I know the Weasley twins are in 7th and they are 2 years ahead of Harry which should put Harry in 5th. I'm just confused can someone help me out?
The Umbran Mage chapter 6 . 2/13/2017
Hutu
mooneysfate chapter 40 . 2/10/2017
love this story!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2017
Still reading, and I think it'd be rather great if it's found out later that someone's been hexing Dumbledore into incompetency. I mean hell that's what I'd do if I needed such a popular figure out of the way.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/31/2017
Really liked the story!
Saissa chapter 40 . 1/28/2017
Wonderful story!

Loved it heaps although it took a while to keep all the names straight in my head!

Will be looking at some of your other stories - at least the NCIS fics.
While I know what manga, hentai and anime are, I am not a huge fan of them - although I did like watching Sailor Moon and Pokemon on TV when I was younger!
Saissa chapter 32 . 1/27/2017
The AN you wrote a few chapters ago, about not having Moody as the polyjuiced teacher but was going to use Karkaroff, flew over my head.

Now with Karkaroff sipping from his flask and everyone thinking that he is acting a bit off - NOW I understand where Barty Jr is!

This is a totally brilliant story! I am really really enjoying it!
Saissa chapter 15 . 1/26/2017
Wonderful story so far.

Finally we hear from Lupin. GRRRR Dumblesis such a nasty man!

No mention of Sirius after he was removed from Azkaban.. I guess he is still sleeping?
Saissa chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
Wow - the Yakuza at Hogwarts - Dumbles is going to have an interesting time!

The Yakuza are like the Mafia which are kind of like the Purebloods - being bullies - only these Yakuza do their jobs in a gentile and subtle manner - no drugs or whores remember!
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
Just found this today, so I thought I would try some Japanese background. Wow 3 chapters and I am really enjoying this!
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Read later-yakuza Harry.
PrincessCollie chapter 40 . 1/19/2017
Brilliant story, definitely a favourite, it's just a little choppy perhaps putting some sort of clear break between sections would be beneficial? Overall a good story and very different from others I've read.
WrathofAjax chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
man if my teacher had just announced that my Uncle died to all and sundry i would have been spitting mad. thats private shit,
2,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »