Reviews for 893
Guest chapter 40 . 11/18/2014
That was great!

Really long...but still awesome. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
"How can you cheat on a drawing of a rainbow?"

That's what I want to know.
Biabara chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Musashi miyamoto? Really? A samurai name is not really fitting for a yak xD
Hillmorrr chapter 40 . 11/16/2014
Thanks for a different and entertaining story!
Chaoticist chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I've read this story before and probably reviewed it too...just wanted to mention a little known fact that makes your story almost impossible to find on a mobile fanfic app. The best one, Codex Reader, as well as itself, can not and will not search anything with 3 characters or less. In order to read this on my phone again I had to download it. :D BUT I still love this fix nonetheless. An amendment of the title to include a few more characters may get you quite a few more readers and reviews and such. :D
Calmzone1 chapter 40 . 11/11/2014
sorry I didn't stop to review it along the way, it was just too much of a page turner. I just had to see what happened next. Thanks for the laughs! Well done.
miko-demoness chapter 40 . 10/27/2014
loved the story
Mike.Delphi chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
I've often been told by native speakers of Japanese that there was no cursing in the language. I don't understand this. The translations you include sound MUCH like our cursing. Is it the usage of the terms that make it so? I don't get it.
missgsmith51 chapter 40 . 10/20/2014
Yanagi-wa, I have to say this was a most enjoyable story. You managed to keep the essence of the characters and use key plot points in the saga, yet give us something different from any other HP fanfic I've read.

I really enjoyed the way you developed the characters of Neville, Hermione, Sirius, and even Harry/Yusuke. Remus seemed very much like his book self, with the exception that he was free from his Dumbledore worship.

McGonagall was a complete hoot! I loved seeing her "Scottish" up whenever she was totally pissed at either Ron, Draco, or the old coot. I hope you utilize that "tell" in any other stories that feature her. She is far more interesting when her head is completely free of any part Dumbledore's anatomy.

Draco's spanking was another funny moment in the story. He is a lot like Ron in his attitudes toward and about Harry - although both would be loathe to admit it - and the similarities were quite apparent.

Again, thanks for a very entertaining read.
missgsmith51 chapter 39 . 10/20/2014
And here I thought Draco had learned his lesson, the idiot. He's had way too many chances. I feel sorry for Snape getting stuck with him as an apprentice. McGonagall should have let Harry send him to Japan. I'm guessing he's probably going to pull some stunt that compromises the Voldemort operation and ends up getting himself or Snape killed. I just hope he doesn't endanger The Trio, Sirius, or Remus.

It will be interesting to see if any of the tracking charms work.
missgsmith51 chapter 38 . 10/20/2014
It's starting to sound like all Karkaroff has to do is get close enough to Harry to slap a Portkey on him. Since they don't know for certain that he is the culprit, that means that even walking through a tightly packed corridor could be dangerous, if there aren't Portkey suppression wards. I hope Remus is able to get close to him soon and give him a sniff!
missgsmith51 chapter 37 . 10/20/2014
"All right, you three, you've terrorized the school long enough. Come down for lunch." ...
"It wasn't long before flurries of owls were headed for students' homes, delighted descriptions of the flying sent out all over the nation." This trio is just WAY more fun than the original!

LOL! I love how McGonagall dealt with Ron's whinging about Harry's Mallet Space. Perhaps her method of dealing with it will discourage further incidents. Then again, Ron, like Malfoy, isn't exactly a quick study. He needs a lot of reinforcement.

Well, Yusuke owned the second task, too. But I can't help wondering what Dumbledore is plotting.
missgsmith51 chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
It sounds as if Hogwarts has chosen her head ... and it isn't Dumbledore. I can't believe the Board of Governors haven't sacked him, given how few days he spends in the castle ... and even fewer doing his actual duties. If he wants to see himself as Mr. Indispensable to the ICW, the Wizengamot, and the Minister, fine. Let him. But he isn't putting the kids first, and they need to be the Head's priority.

McGonagall has been the de facto head since Harry/Yusuke arrived at Hogwarts - Wasn't he the first to actually call her Professor Headmistress? - and now even the castle, the wards, and the House-Elves acknowledge her as head. Once she and Harry put their cards on the table, it's as though her "Dumbledore blinders" fell off and she began to see what was really happening ... and didn't like it.

LOL at Bill offering help to make the curses stick better. (It really does pay to have friends in high places.)
missgsmith51 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
It looks like Rita got more than she bargained for when she decided to invade the boys' dorm. Well, that's what she gets for snooping. And now the boys and Hermione know Rita's little secret. (Will they tell?) Well, Ron was kind of slow on the uptake. He may still be trying to work it out. I hope Yusuke isn't blamed, after what the Wakashu did to the editor. I wonder what Sirius will do with the information. I'm sure he'll use it somehow.

Bagman sounds even worse than usual, leering at and touching the French champion. Without the twins to keep him busy (trying to avoid paying them), he has too much time on his hands.
missgsmith51 chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
"... he sent back a message, carried by a waka. It was the yakuza form of a howler. In other words, the waka just went up to Dumbledore and screamed at him. In Japanese, with rude gestures." I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this. I'd hate to have to clean the mess from my brand new laptop! I can just picture this scene.

The rickshaws were a nice touch. I'm surprised that Ron didn't try to ride in one of them. He really is a pill. Does he have any friends at all?

I can't wait to see what happens to Skeeter.
2,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »