Reviews for 893
Bast Misao chapter 31 . 7/3/2016
Actually, JKR had the tournament in Harry's 4th year, not his 5th. Also Krum was one of the champions, so he should not be there as he would have already graduated.
Stone Elbow chapter 40 . 7/1/2016
YESSS! Harry kills Voldemort by slicing him in half with a katana... vertically. Definitely one of the best endings for Voldie in fandom.

Huge thanks for actually finishing it; so many great fics are ruined by abandonment.

5/5 stars for creativity in this fic. Great work on making the Japanese parts understandable to a non-speaker. 5 stars for writing style, spelling and grammar (when you wrote English; I'm not qualified to judge Japanese). Humor is a bit lacking at times; some of the joke themes are a bit overused. All together, an excellent fic that is totally worth the read.
Bast Misao chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Gomen, tako doesn't mean thanks, you. It means sorry, octopus.
the starrose chapter 40 . 6/18/2016
Thank you for a fun story. I have been going through a rough time these past few days. This story has really helped distract me. I am glad for the comfort offered to me by reading this story. Good luck for future endeavors!

the starrose
Shiaira73 chapter 40 . 6/16/2016
AMAZINGLY FUN! Thanks for writing such a fun and entertaining fic.
Olov chapter 21 . 6/1/2016
I have a feeling that I would not like you as a person but you are a good writer. I do find lack of reasonable questioning of Yakuza a bit disturbing however. I get that it's part of the story but somehow it makes the story feel "dirty" despite your disclaimers.

Any way, good writing.
percabeth1643 chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
galleon to US dollars:125.00
sickle to US:11.50
knut to US:1.05
articuno13 chapter 40 . 5/22/2016
-looks hopefull- sequel? maybe a crossover with an anime? yu-gi-oh or inuyasha for example?
articuno13 chapter 29 . 5/21/2016
ok, annoying reviewer again, i'd just like to point something out.

some of the japanese sentences you don't give translations to anymore after you said. want to know? google it.

only problem with that is, fanfiction made an update which makes it impossible to copy and paste from the site... and the letters with those stripes on top aren't supported by all keyboards, i can't make them for example. so i can't get an translation.
Joebob the Fifth chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I love the manga you picked. I really do. Yu Yu Hakusho and Gundam Wing in particular. Despite that, I will not be reading this. It is well written thus far with an interesting concept. I also appreciate the Dursley's being punished. It is far too rare an event in the stories I've encountered. Unfortunately, I really don't like the back and forth language transitions. To be fair, you do it better than anyone else I've encountered, often including the translation immediately after within the story. I even understand a handful of the works. It's fine in the context of words which don't really have a translation but are important, -chan, -sama, but otherwise I feel it detracts from the story more than it adds. I have to keep thinking about the words rather than what they mean.

Good luck with your writing. I certainly enjoyed what little I did read. The story seemed interesting and I was intrigued by how you would handle magic in a fashion similar to manga I greatly enjoyed. I even appreciated that you mentioned them in the first chapter so as to avoid misleading anyone who might not be familiar with the particulars.
articuno13 chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
You're contradicting yourself in this chapter.
Harry folded Out in An earlier chapter.
Hermione learned All of his fighting styles earlier.
Also you had everyone send to The great Hall, told filch got petrified and then send Back to The dorms to Be questioned and eat. So how come hermione and Neville didn't know filch got petrified The next morning?

Besides these points i'm Loving this story. Haven't been able to stop Reading.
Rea chapter 40 . 5/14/2016
I have honestly never encountered something like this story before. Beautifully done.
Riddle Wraith chapter 40 . 5/12/2016
Loved it. Couldn't have asked for a better story to read.
Rebmul chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
I wonder whos goan be his kuwabara
keysam23 chapter 40 . 4/30/2016
I love this story! I would happily read loads more chapters about what happens next to all of them, just for a further fix of Yusuke!

Thank you very much for sharing.
2,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »