Reviews for 893
Steele Nilsen chapter 29 . 5/8/2020
Well, my only complaint was about understranding it:) (Hope you understand I was not trying to be nasty or difficult, I did not mean my review in the beginning as a flame, if it came out like that, sorry.) It has become much better after the first chapters, as there is less, and the meaning can be found in the context (going to the bottom to find the translation is fine enough, except it is impossible to find where I left afterwards), or someone translates for someone it the story.
Steele Nilsen chapter 27 . 5/8/2020
Loved the last image in parenthes ()!
Steele Nilsen chapter 10 . 5/6/2020
So. I like the story, yakuza Harry is a fun concept:) It is also mostly well written (the mostly from all the japanese or whatever it is called in between, I read, and chose, only English stories for a reason). Something confuses me, though; are Harry (Yukuse), Hermione and Neville and the rest in fifth or sixth year? Sometimes it is one, other times, the other. It gets confusing, which takes attention from the story, which, beyond the japanese and confusion is rather good and engaging.
TheExiledOfCamelot chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Violence Explosions Martial Arts... Sounds like my type of fanfiction.
animecutylover chapter 40 . 4/27/2020
I felt like this fic was more slice of life with not much plot twists to it. It was an okay read, not the best out there, but still an interesting one.
animecutylover chapter 38 . 4/27/2020
The fake headmaster must be dumb as hell to think Yusuke is as dumb as him.
animecutylover chapter 37 . 4/27/2020
That was exciting. Lol.
animecutylover chapter 35 . 4/27/2020
People are menaces and idiots.
animecutylover chapter 34 . 4/27/2020
I’m glad that Hermione is doing something.
animecutylover chapter 32 . 4/27/2020
Lol. Getting that book’s new edition published, I wonder if it really will get a lot of buyers.
animecutylover chapter 28 . 4/26/2020
Isn’t Igor a Death Eater too? Or maybe it was just one of the fanfics I read that said he was? Never really got to read the books.
animecutylover chapter 27 . 4/26/2020
Lol. That was an interesting summer they had. XD
dilis chapter 40 . 4/26/2020
Eine wirklich tolle Geschichte. Habe noch nie so viele Worte gegoogelt. Habe mich amüsiert und gleichzeitig etwas gelernt.
animecutylover chapter 19 . 4/26/2020
A Halloween ruined by Death Eaters, why not? Ugh. Bloody idiots.
animecutylover chapter 17 . 4/26/2020
Yikes. There are still idiots around huh?
2,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »