Reviews for DaddyBats & DenialSupey
Godgirl4ever chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I like it and your other stories so much,that I'm stalking you! BWAHAHA!
HolyCheerBatman chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is awesome!
WintertheUnicorn chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Yes please! It would be great as a series
guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
nice i loved it;)
aNGELIC mURDER chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
More please! *Maybe I should checked profile first* This was pretty fun and cool I love Dick's analysys at the end of the chapter. "I think we struck something in him by demonstrating, not just ordering;"

Until til next time-am
doglover500 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
It's really good. you should really do more chapters with this story I really like it Please continue.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Lol go bats and robin :3 please whrite more
KKCopper chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
AWWW such a good Daddy and Son moment, and mule headed Clark is as stubborn as ever XD but I still love him~

LOL "Connor..."

"How about John?"

"*voices in his head showing the two other already Johns* Be a John, be a John..."

Superboy pales. "Uh no..."

LOL

Keep writing~

~KKCopper
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved the story and it would be good if you added some more. Please.
My Vantilene chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
You! If I hear any more genius out of you I'm adding you to my favorites, Missy!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
You should do a series of these!

~Ani
shejams chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I want more. This is very good. "Schooled" was also my favorite episode. I love Daddybats and that episode made him more endearing. My heart broke for Connor and I wanted to pinch Clark.

I would very much like to read more of your interpretation of this episode.

Well done. Going on my fav list.
Odyssey chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh man, PLEASE PLEASE extend this story! It is really good and I really would like to see Clark change into liking Conner :D
OffMyTea chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I dont wany more! Are you kidding me?

i NEED more! :D

This was awesome!

Update soon!
SilverCandles chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Don't underestimate Robin, Batman. He can see right through your facade. P I liked it when Bruce was chewing Clark out about *his* parenting style when Clark isn't acting like a parent himself. I really liked this and wouldn't hesitate to read more if you continued.