Reviews for Conflicting Identities
Amazing ! ;)
I don't want to see a heart broken Kurama or Seiichi how about OT3 it's much more better
Update this please this is really a nice, interesting, cool and epic story
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 40 . 5/15
Faery66 chapter 40 . 3/18
Hope to read more soon.

Guest chapter 40 . 11/23/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooo how can you just abandon this *cry* please come back and finish it I'd really like to see who she ends up with..course Im rooting for kurama always loved him!
Aira0906 chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
Please continue this story! I read it so many times and every time it is wonderful!
axelaya45 chapter 40 . 6/10/2015
Great Story! can't wait to

Please Update!
Pixiecropse chapter 40 . 5/28/2015
mooooorrrreeeeeee i want more no I demand more
Guest chapter 40 . 5/15/2015
This is sooooo goood! Please Update :D
Guest chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
This is so good haha. Idk who to root for more - Yukimura or Kurama. They're both good choices xD tho i might b biased towards kirama cuz of their lasting friendship.

Pleaaassseee update O
Aira0906 chapter 40 . 7/1/2014
I really love this story, when is the next chapter going to be out?
Dante96 chapter 41 . 3/16/2014

It's a bit funny how the link you provided went to the 2013 petition not the 2014 one. You should probably re-write this message and sign up on the proper one.

Also, we still need about 34 500 signatures within 3 days.

Thanks :)
Zwolftd chapter 40 . 3/7/2014
After 40 chapters straight. And how Ryoma developed with Kuronue and her human self personalities I think maybe in the future she can act more like a girl and also about Kurama I think they can be only brother-sister and family member relationship cause as I can see Yukimura Seiichi play important row in the story too so he's to be something more for Ryoma and the feeling he develope toward Ryoma and also his abilities that he gain from his power I think he will be perfect match for Ryoma after he recover from illness and get physical training with Ryoma. I think they gonna make a cute couple cause he's really a prodigy for everything Tennis and Reiki he can keep up with Ryoma.
Wait for the next update:)
ztenshi104 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
i'm kinda of mad. You make my fangirl side go crazy. I keep hearing a high pitch squealing in my mind while i was thinking about kuronue and kurama! YAY! I can't wait to read about the rest! XD