Reviews for Favors
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
*wolf whistles...* Go Asha! Go Asha! Go Asha! :laugh: Get with your bad self, sorry, I just wish it was like that, I think you've outdone yourself. :D
Jane the Frog on the Wall chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Ha! Nice to see Asha giving Alec what he deserved for that scene. . .fantastic.
rachey chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Loved it. Very interesting. Nice to see a chick making the moves for a change. Very well done.
Grace chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Now *that's* the way it *should* have happened. Thank you! Absolutely lovely!
Lesa chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Wow, short but effective. Any chance you'll write a little more about them? Please.
Northernlady chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
I absolutely, positively love this one
TerriWrym chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Yeah, Asha! If you have to leave, do it with style. So I wasn't the only one who was going, wait a second, YOU aproached HER during this scene. This is perfect and what should have happened.
Phoebsfan chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
jumps up and down. I love you. A/A sigh... heaven. haven't gotten this excited over a DA piece in ages. Putting aside the fact that A/A makes me scream in delight... this one was really great as are all you're fics. Thanks for sharing.
Baloo chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
So much better than the way that scene played out on the show! I can't stand Asha and I worship Alec, but all I could think as I watched that last bit was "Hey, she was there first!" Really, it should have been Alec who "beat it" if he really didn't want to be around her. I guess Asha's spinelessness is one of the major reasons why I wish they would simply get rid of her. But if they wrote her the way you do, I think I could learn to tolerate her. ;-)
Kimmy chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
I've never been entertained so well since your little revenge chapter. And it's worth hanging in limbo for a month or so to see you update. This was pure classic rock'n girl, with witty comebacks. Thank you for giving Asha an edge and for giving her strength. Alec's to sure of himself, it's time someone gave him a taste of his own attitude. was great.