Reviews for Ordinary Lives
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
I waaaaaaaaaaaant more! :O
The Tempest Road chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
('_) n-nanako...God i can't wait for my niece to grow up so i can make her a yaoi fan...anyway please update, this is probably the best story in the p4 fandom!
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
OH MY ;W; this is sooooo good! i've been craving some dojimaxsouji lately and whoa, i loved it so far! the way you changed the details of the story really fit, and i'm loving all of them! :3 i hope you'll keep on writing this, i've become a fan! 333 thnaks for sharing this fanfic with us
MoonlightSkye chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
owo I'm guessing you've watched/read the hiimdaisy's comics because one of the lines in here. xDD If you have, you'll know what I'm talking about (rather it may be known as Persona 4 Hiimdaisy comic dub). :) If you haven't watch it. Now. Like, right this second.

Sorry I didn't review right away, but yeah, here I am. :DD

Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Kanji... w Not to get off topic, but everytime I think of Kaji, I also think of him cross-dressing... doesn't he make such a pretty gi- Yeah, no. I wish I could have seen the picture of Souji (in game) I bet he was drop dead sexy, but no one wanted to admit it.

owo Yay for kissing and making up! w Poor Dojima-san... Aw, well, he'll get over it. :)

Mwahahhahahha You should update sometime soon! owo

-Skye
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
" It was only after Souji stood to help her set the table and the feeling of warmth left his palm did Dojima realize he'd forgotten to move his hand."

-Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sooo cute haha, i love souji and doujima! please continue!
BLG chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
You're actually planning on posting another 7 or so chapters soon? I see you're keeping busy. : D

I enjoy the little moments you show here, but I never know quite what to say, so I don't review. Forgive me. :')

Loved the meeting of Souji and Kanji in the last chapter, though. It's certainly plausible enough (except that Souji doesn't bring Doujima his lunch to work... .)

Aside from that, I dunno. My mind's kind of blank. I'll try to write another one next time?
MoonlightSkye chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
I know you just updated yesterday... but just for me, update again please? xDD I love this story, but this chapter just made me crack up. Nanako... you're so right. Adachi and Nii-chan is just to angsty, and Adachi and Dojima just... kind of scares me actually.

And when was Yosuke ever annoying in the game- *thinks for a moment* Okay, there was that one... two... seventy times. xDD YOSUKE NEEDS SOUJI'S FULL ATTENTION TO LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I actually don't mind him, mostly because he's better than most girls (other than Naoto. Though... when I looked at the cover of the game, I was saddened to find out that no, she is not a guy.)

Yeah. Sooooooooo, you should update, you know. Make it my Christmas present. :DD
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
! i just died a happy death after reading your latest chapter!

ah souji was soooo adorable

i hope you continue soon! (i'll be keeping taps on you ;))
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Ahahahahaha! Souji, the calm unflappable bastard, shaking like a leaf? ahahaha!
Androgynous-Heron chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
yes the pairing is here!
43 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
my thoughts when I read this?

"ooh man, it's Persona 4 in Yotsubato format!"

then I read it from ch 1 to 9 XD

it's like, this fic is about ordinary life presented in not so ordinary *if you get what I meant*

and I'm a fan of that genre, it's so refreshing to look at their ordinary lives XD

well, I guess I'll be waiting for chapter 10?

see ya
ghosel again again chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
It might have been filler, but if enjoyment were substance, this chapter would make me morbidly obese from its bounty. Thus, it is good that I must wait a week or so for the next installment. Keep it up please.
Churu-milk chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Great story! You should write more!
ghosel again chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Nice addition! A subtle yet outrageous yet believable character-builder. Now, their relationship makes sense.

One criticism towards construction: I notice that you (quite often) reference the characters' hair colors. Considering that the majority of this seems to be told from Souji's limited third-person perspective, it makes him sound like he has some weird hair thing. If you're doing this intentionally, awaiting future extrapolation, ignore this comment. Otherwise, you might wish to refer to characters by more general specifications (boy, girl, energetic character of some repute, etc.).

Don't strain yourself or feel any obligations, but know that I fondly look forward to your next update.
ghosel chapter 5 . 8/9/2011

Please do continue. I enjoy your updates thoroughly.