Reviews for Backroom
SilverAnemone13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Peew, I always get so hot and bothered when I read this! I just love this Jacob. I would love to read a full story with this characterization of him.
Post something new soon, please! :D
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Mmmmmm... Hot and sweet! Loved it!
ishala8 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I got a bit dubious when I saw the pwp warning, but that was really good. There was plot and a very interesting one at that. Thank you, I really enjoyed it. :P
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
how sexy! It was so sad and so heartwarming at the same time! HOw refreshing to see jasper finally move on from his heartbreak and to see Jacob as the one to help him!

I love that Jake sought him out to help him, he has such a huge heart!(along with other huge parts!)

Great job! i loved it!
Seylin chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ooooh yeah. That was hooooot.
ChelseeaMaayx chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I think you should continue it but it's whatever... seriously hot stuff going on there!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
So hot! I love it ;D
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I cannot think of Taylor L. when I picture Jacob, otherwise he would totally kill my buzz... So, I picture someone else, with a lighter skin and a leaner body... someone like Gale's Brian (from QaF). God, he is delicious!... Hot as Hell Jackson is always my Jazz. And then you were here writing about a gay club and sex in a backroom! Perfect! I put "You think you're a man" in the background (from QaF soundtrack season 1 - yeah, I know I'm a pathetic fan...) and read your one-shot! I like to get in the mood, imagining just the perfect men and listening to the perfect music ;)

Will you continue this story? I hope so. It was damn HOT and beautiful! And surprising... because I thought Jazz was only going to get a fuck, you know... but it was more. Or it could be. ;)

Thanks a lot!

xo
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow-that was sad, hot and sweet all rolled up into one great story! Thanks.

Nancy
lilly625 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Absolutey it! very sweet and I loved the revenge Jasper was able to get on Alec lol pay·back's a b..ch. I love this pairing very hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love love love! You should turn this into a full length story for sure!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love love love! You should turn this into a full length story for sure!
hardcoretwilighter1979 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god how sweet. Love the story.
hardcoretwilighter1979 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god how sweet. Love the story.
jagr9563 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
As always, this story was awesome. Can't wait to read more from you! :)