Reviews for Not a Great Situation
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love the "little bird" nickname. Would love to read more. Great job!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Blaine is sooo cute. 3
heyyoukalamazoo chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
*jaw drops*

ohsweetmotherofgod. I...whoa. Wow. That. I. Um...Dear GOD. That was...oh wow, that was spectacular.
Zenethra chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Damn.

Badass Blaine is pretty sexy. ;3

I also found it incredibly easy to imagine Blaine saying things like this. Cool fic!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was interesting I'd love to see the picture link please?
PoppyandViolet chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awww little bird :3:3 great fic as always :)
BadgerInMySoup chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Out of all the Reform School fics I've found, this one is my favorite. I think this one fits Kurt's personality a lot more; I don't see him actually going to the reform school and I like the idea of him doing community service for it instead.

I love badass Blaine. He is dead sexy. I knew when I say your name with this fic that it was going to be good and it definitely didn't disappoint!

Would love to see more of this universe from you.
youpromisedmebroadway chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Maybe I'm just in one of those moods, but that was... a very enjoyable read :) Sorry, I don't usually review smut (unless it's within a multi chap fic or something) because I get all... funny. But yes, that was very good.
thisisbreanna chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
reform!blaine is the hottest. seriously, this fic is so good already and I can't wait for more!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm loving all the Dalton reform fics! :D
LauGS chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Okay, this was so freaking hot and good! Please, keep this chapters coming! I need to know what's next for these boys!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I've read about this picture circulating, but I still can't find it. Would you be able to send me the link, please?

Love the fic! I've read others about Dalton's Reform School. Who doesn't love a bad boy? ;)
Kironomi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
"Oh, really? What are you wearing?" lol, he has some nerves...

ahah, Kurt is a ninja!

And I love the twist with the hand-holding.

omg, jerking off in the car. So hot.

That last line was funny. I like this Blaine.

Sequel please?If you feel like you have more to write on this Universe, that is.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/9/2011