Reviews for A Harry Situation
azerty chapter 22 . 6/19/2003

please
Ice Lupus chapter 22 . 6/19/2003
I saw Chapters 23-25 appear about 3 or 4 hours ago and FFnet is still saying they don't exist. Doesn't look like the usual delay.
Little House Girl chapter 22 . 6/19/2003
OOh...this is an interesting chapter! Please continue writing this story, I really like it! :D
Kiyana chapter 22 . 6/19/2003
Oh, god! You have to update soon!
Cassiopeia Potter chapter 22 . 6/19/2003
This is so good. I was alughing so hard dyring the part where Harry was yelling at Ron about the broom.

Also, did you actually put up 'chapters' 23-25 or is acting weird again showing there are more chapters then there really are?
Ozma chapter 22 . 6/19/2003
That confrontation between McGonagall and Snape was AWESOME. (You are a goddess!) She let him have it for *everything* (and he should thank Merlin that she doesn't know half of what he said to Harry, like the slurs against James or the incident with the Veritaserum!) I cheered when Minerva brought up the Skeeter article and Draco's Dementor "prank" and what she *said* about the Dementor "prank!" ('a prank that almost gets you killed is an excuse for a vendetta against the son of the man who saved you. However, a prank against Potter is merely something to be brushed under the carpet and forgotten.' Whoa! LOVE That!)

And then- she took away points from Slytherin!

You're a goddess.

Okay, I'm going to read the rest of the story now. I just had to get that all down.

I loved Seamus' answer to Harry's remark about being deranged.

Ditto Harry's remark about wanting to see Ron's idea of 'almost no complaining'

Love the escalating PROWL sessions in the PROWLERY! And poor Poppy's reactions, too. Aw! A baby Bookwyrm!

L*O*V*E*D Hagrid's words to Malfoy on the wisdom of speaking respectfully "ter critters what c'n understand when they're bein' insulted."

"...Bill stayed on, having never seen a Ron and Hermione battle in person. Harry showed Neville the correct way to hide under the covers." LOL!"

"For Quidditch and glory and the thrill of kicking Slytherin house in the Bludgers and ruining Snape's whole year... you are getting a decent broom if I have to attach it to your family jewels!" LOL!

McGonagall's reaction to that whole scene had me on the floor! And Bill set Harry up! Magnificent!

(Crossing my fingers and hoping the review button will work...)
Andrea13 chapter 22 . 6/18/2003
*falls over* Okay,it's official. I worship and adore Bill Weasley. And Jelsemium. *g* This was a GREAT chapter! I wish I had time to write more, but I have to run off to class. But you're getting one more reader - my 12 year old nephew started reading over my shoulder and won't stop now. ;)
Von chapter 22 . 6/18/2003
Ah.. that was so funny. Nothing like an angry Harry...
pegoheart144 chapter 21 . 6/18/2003
What is wrong with Fudge? He is NASTY! Taking Harry's glasses away borders on inhumane treatment. I wonder if Malfoy was influencing him to make him question Harry to find out what his story was about what happened after the Third Task. That way he could diffuse it.

Nice twist having Harry meet Sirius' father.
Kifira chapter 21 . 6/18/2003
I love it! Keep up the good work!
CrimsonRageX chapter 21 . 6/18/2003
Jeesus H crhist you really are mean to him aren't you that little kidnapped bit was totally unexpected.
Jestana chapter 21 . 6/17/2003
Hey! Great chapter! Although it was kind of an arubt transition from chapter 20 to chapter 21. Are we going to find out how Harry escaped or are we going to be left in the dark? I LOVED McGonagall's reaction to Harry's presence. Perhaps more extreme that I would have thought, but he HAS been missing for a month. I'm glad Ginny's able to remain composed around Harry, at least in front of her brothers. Overall, excellent chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Three Sickles Short chapter 21 . 6/17/2003
O, fun chapter! I'm a bit behind on reviewing, but I wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that I'm still reading and still enjoying. I loved the chess piece scenes (and the creative ways of destroying the pieces), and I'm glad to see Harry back at Hogwarts, even if not quite out of the woods. I am, as ever, eagerly awaiting the next bit.

TSS
Lileealina chapter 21 . 6/17/2003
I actually read this chapter over at Gryffindor Tower the day that chapter 20 came out over here. Does Harry have a high fever again? When will we see Hermione's Animagus form? If Nicely hadn't placed the "blueprints" to become an Animagus inside Harry and Ron's heads, how hard would it have been? Will we get to see some Animagus lessons with Professor McGonagall? How many chapters are left? Thanks for getting this chapter out so quickly, and I hope the rest of the chapters will come out just as fast!
Ozma chapter 21 . 6/17/2003
Poor Harry! Ginny's right... Fudge is a monster. Harry's unjust imprisonment was portrayed all too believably! As was Lucius Malfoy's turning on the charm... he really made me shudder.

Poor Harry again. It was very gratifying to see him on the train. And I loved Ginny's reactions to him and everyone's greetings! And the resourceful way that Harry was outfitted with everything except his glasses. Hope those will turn up soon.

Poor Harry! (That's three times now, but who's counting?)Burning up with fever? Fudge deserves to be Kissed by a Dementor!

I love Bill as DADA professor, and it was really cool to meet Sirius' Dad!
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »