Reviews for A Harry Situation
anonymous.individual chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
absolutely brilliant fanfic! :) i can't believe i only just found it.
anonymous.individual chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
lol nice :)
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 7/7/2009
Nicely written story. Thanks for a fun read!
EatenByFlowersAndStillLaughing chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Huhu..this story is real cute till now ;)
Vyperr chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
NO DANG IT I want chapter 13. lol
Wolfric chapter 25 . 1/25/2008
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing. W.
Christy chapter 25 . 1/20/2008
I know this story is fairly old, but I enjoy it immensely. One minor thing, in the section with the picnic when the brooms are following Harry and Ginny, there is an unfinished sentence

"They strolled hand in hand to the lake, with the Wishing Star tagging behind like an obedient puppy. Harry noticed that three "

What's the end of it please?
Vyperr chapter 25 . 11/10/2007
you might want to go through the story again. I noticed few times some of your sentences didn't finish totally. here is an example.

"They strolled hand in hand to the lake, with the Wishing Star tagging behind like an obedient puppy. Harry noticed that three"

Good luck and and I hope you continue to write.
Vyperr chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
Priestess Kohana chapter 25 . 10/9/2007
Wow, this story was so amazing! All the ideas rocked, and I was totally engrossed.

Fantastic job and keep up the fabulous work!

rabio chapter 25 . 10/5/2007
Great story, really.
rabio chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
You mixed up Nevil's mum' name. it's Alice, not Anne
SteveMcNormalguy chapter 19 . 8/15/2007
Alright, at first I got a good laugh out of this, which turned in to a chuckle, and then less. It became full of superfluous details and nearly no action. Also, the vocabulary of some of the characters is far too large for someone of 14 or 15. Furthermore, the jokes, wit, and bisexual innuendo in some chapters is very out of character in my humble opinion. I liked it to start, it was great. But it just seemed forced toward the end. Forced and boring.
MotherBear chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
I am SO glad you posted here, too! I was in the middle of reading this at Sugar Quill and the site just DIED on me! I didn't really want to sign up there anyway, and I *did* want to say I am really enjoying hearing a bit from the Grangers, and am looking forward to seeing the Bulgaria trip, too! I'll bet Krum *does* behave like a slimy git!
Hebi R chapter 13 . 7/17/2007
Would Hypatia be the sphinx? Oh, and btw, this chapter was a very Twin thing to do. I love you.
657 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »