Reviews for A Harry Situation
saltandpepper15 chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
This chapter was really funny! I liked the part about the cloaks and spindles to kidnap men and women to force them into arranged marriages. THe phrase /She probably knew the names, life history and genealogy of all the professors, with the possible exception of Snape (who was obviously created in a mad scientist’s lab out of spare parts and axel grease instead of being born to actual human parents./ was really funny too.
saltandpepper15 chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
The prank calls were really funny! I also like how you developed Hermione's parents
ina-anna-etta chapter 22 . 2/6/2007
This has got to be the funniest chapter that I have ever read that did not include excessive randomness. The robes were sort of random, but as you gave an explanation...

I loved the Snape/McGonagall dressing-down.
ina-anna-etta chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
“Madam Gretchen said they were the perfect color for your complexion,” George said.

“Well, for our complexion,” Fred amended. “But yours is the same as ours. So they should look good on you.”

Can't you just picture one of the twins holding up a frilly pair of hot pink robes and solemnly asking the poor salesclerk if they were a good color for him?

Okay, stupid question. Of course you can picture it, you wrote it!

I really like your twin style. It really ticks me off when people have them alternating every other word, but you obviously don't have that problem.

This chapter was hilarious! You should rearrange them more often.
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 19 . 1/8/2007
Duh, she's a PHOENIX.
blackspawndragon chapter 25 . 11/21/2006
Hebi R chapter 14 . 11/17/2006
I really love the idea that Hermione is able to actually talk to her parents, which few authors seem to believe in. I am ashamed to admit that this is the chapter in ehich I figured out why you chose the names you did for Hermione's parents. I am enjoying this so much!
Bookworm622 chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
i love it! but what happens? THIS IS SO LONG I LOVE IT! I HOPE THERE IS A SEQUEL!
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 21 . 1/30/2006
This chapter was almost too fantastic for words; I had great fun reading it.
iiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
LOL Nice.
Lori chapter 25 . 7/9/2005
I realize this is one of your older stories, but I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. Thank you so much for the many hours of pleasure you've given me. I look forward to reading your other work.
braveheart28 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
your stories are refreshing and wonderful

keep on writingtheese wonderful stories.
Lyn Piton chapter 25 . 2/6/2005
What a great story! I loved the scene where Harry transfigured everything into "cat" items, and everything with Dusty, and the final scene with Cho was so touching.

SafirePhoenix chapter 16 . 1/6/2005
I'm confused...
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
You have a very dark sense of humor. That was nice of Hedwig and all, Harry's starving, so she coughs up her own lunch...
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »