Reviews for The CCS Fanfic Cliches Fanfic: A Parody
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is hilarious! It's making me laugh LOL :) Nice one!
maktub chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
haha fantastic! i was trawling through countless ccs fics because it's so hard to find a decent one and you just hit the nail right on the head! brilliant
XsaeX chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
i, now, want to see a chain-smoking slut xD it was just really funny seeing kaho like that xD! great story :)!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
One word: LOL!

UR SOOO GOOD!
starshadow410 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hahahahahaha!

Awesome parody!

u should have added a thing or two about the 'lemons' too.I find that in a lot of fics!

But it sure was damn funny!laughed my ass off reading it! :D
Violet Foxxe chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
wow. that was awesome. thanks soo much
Kokimurasaki chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
. I'm new to reading fanfic, and yet this resonates with me. thanks for gathering up all the cliches and presenting them with a humorous and well-written story. also, I'm simply glad that Mizuki-sensei and Terada-sensei finally have age-appropriate interactions - ohohohohoho!
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
ahahahahhaha..funny..LOL..mwahahahahaha..ohohohohoho.. ) ur really really GREAT..love the short fic..it made me laugh out loud a couple of times..and real loud..hahahaha..) hope you'll make another fic...) tomoyoxeriol or tomoyoxtouya please...thanks..email me if you do make one..)
329329 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hahhahahhaha funny and sweet...thanx for writing...
rem was here chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
AHAHAHA!

This is absolutely wonderful!

I had to cram my fists in my mouth in order to stop the onslaught of laughter (so that my sister wouldn't think that I've gone all loony xD)

Wai... I'm so gonna add this to my favorites list!

Kaho/Terada, fanfic cards, exemplary parody...

Yup, definitely a fave!

- Minute Maid
animegirl115 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
that...was...SO FUNNY! LOL
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
LMAO. AHAHAHA. i loved it :)
Akino chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Just stumbled across your story, and I've got to say, I nearly fell off my chair laughing. My colleagues must think I've gone crazy. ;;

Very entertaining!
Lunaresce chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It was totally hilarious and made me crack up. You sure pointed out some really annoying cliches. Loved it!

Lunaresce