Reviews for Forget the Promise, Keep the Secret
Chillybean chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
OMG! He stabbed him! I just screamed when i read that...
Chair chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Well, that was rather tragic. I can't say I blame Sassy though. Did Dei actually think Sasori would give up his whole life, all his ambition, for three words? I'd love a sequel to this, maybe a guilt trip on Sasori's part?

«His voice haunts my nightmares, whispering of broken promises and broken hearts. "Danna, I love you."»

Well? If you won't I'll do it myself. What do you think?

Contact me at .
SmileSusieQ chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Wow. I did not see that coming. Although the ending is sad its very fitting and ironic. You write wonderfully. Hope to see more Sasodei/Deisaso from you.
Gin no raita wa bara chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
He killed Deidara! Aww, poor Dei! He loved his Danna... This is really good, sad ending, but a great story none the less. Write more Sasodei or Deisaso, either way, KEEP WRITING! You're really good!
SmileSusieQ chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Sasori and Deidara have had their first argument over art! It seems they're falling for each other as well. I like how Deidara feels a bit guilty over Sasoris village. Great chapter can't wait to see more.
SmileSusieQ chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Poor Sasori. His whole village is gone and now he has no one. I can't wait to see how their partnership develops now. Great chapter, please continue.
SmileSusieQ chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Was the dying man Sasori? If so that certainly is going to affect their relationship quite a bit. I've never read a Sasodei story like this so it interests me. I like your song choice as well, very appropriate. Please continue.