Reviews for The Summer We Met
Emily chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
I am sad the story ended but I love the story and I always will thanks for writing the story :)
MashPotatoeSquishBanana chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
I honestly cried :( is this the last chapter?
RoschelShippers chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
The story is waaw wonderful i really liked it

Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I've read a few of your stories and at first I thought it was an accident but now I don't think so. A lot of your scenes are repeated in different stories. Like you just copy and pasted it into a different story. I like your stuff but it's kind of annoying.
Owl of the Moon chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
Finally caught up on this! So great!
adfklgjk chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Wow, I haven't reviewed this yet, but this is nothing short of an amazing story. You are one of the authors on this site who convinced me to start writing on my own, just because your writing is that amazing. And now I have my own novel to claim to that. And, you were one of my inspirations.

Okay, now that the rant about how you inspire me to write is over, let me say that I just adore this story. There are too many stories that follow the exact same plot, but this one is so unique and different. It can't be done? Agh, I need you to finish soon.

Please, I implore you, continue writing more.

~Miss Bourne-Dawson
ureabjfkd chapter 13 . 11/21/2011

Continue this

Owl of the Moon chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Just caught up on this one too...loved it so much! Looking forward to more!
Owl of the Moon chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
So good! Looking forward to the next update!
Blondiee Leah chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Such a sweet chapter I love Titanic and The Notebook you managed very well to mix both the dinner scenes from the filns together good job :)
B.Chmali chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
The whole chapter is so wonderful and interesting! 'your mother isn't going to scare me away Rose' aww..! now this is interesting! can't wait to read more! update soon!
B.Chmali chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Very cute chapter! lovely! Don really is a nice father! I wonder what will happen at the dinner? looking forward to the next update!
Owl of the Moon chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Owl of the Moon chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
You took two love stories and blended them together so wonderfully! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Owl of the Moon chapter 5 . 8/7/2011