Reviews for It's Not Heaven
Omgitsnothing chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Oh my god...you don't know how long I've been searching for this. I read this a while back when I didn't have an account, but when ai finally made one I couldn't figure out which story this was. The only clue that made me realize that this was the correct story was when Yuzu's zanpaktou was released. If the pairing for Yuzu is Ulquiorra, I fully accept that just to let you know. As for Karin, I really wondering how she'll go about her current situation. I hope you find inspiration to pick up the story because I am curious to what's going to happen.
forever122 chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I want to see when Karin goes to the 10th division
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
I hope you update soon; the plot is good.

Shuuhei/Karin/Toshiro

Ulquiorra/Yuzu/Grimmjow

I wonder how Ichigo will react to the news of Karin being dead, his father's gigai being dead, and his sister being kidnapped by a deceased Arrancar?
Codry chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
„The floor must've been awfully hard.” - the most epic statement ever!

You’re welcome! *le me gets a blush* no seriously I love your story. First of all … you didn’t make Karin boring (I’m kind of curious of how you plan to couple her with you know who) and giving Yuzu a backbone was the best idea ever. She needs to be portrayed as a strong character, because after all she is pretty tough.

BTW … Grimmjow is alive *let’s throw a party*
moonserenity82 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
how about yuzu and byakuya pairing ichigo would freak if his little sister was with byakuya
Codry chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
So you wanna add “that” idea in this one. Interesting …. And I’m happy you didn’t give up this one, since it was my favorite.

Uuuu … I wanna know … I wanna know … Ulqui (really I cannot spell his name) is an asshole.

Anyway I’ll stop with this inappropriate behavior.

So who is the leader? From what you said I deduced it must be Grimmjow, but …. Dunno.

Happy birthday! You are one year old … now getting back to our business.

I would leave Karin with Shuuhei and Yuzu as it is (even though I’m a big KairnxGrimmjow fan)

What .. Naruto … if you really wanna add somebody, let it be Hidan; he’ll be Grimmjow’s BF! They could swear together and make an anti Ulqui club.
Codry chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
“Why'd I have to get stuck with a perv that makes KON look gay?” – Amazing. Simply put it was amazing along with the fit of laughter that stopped a minute later. But then I realized … I wouldn’t like to meet this Keitaru guy in real life. It seems to be a total creep …

I think they’re called futons

Things are getting interesting … update soon *wink*

some action at the bar? hmmm?
ThunderClaw03 chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
hantaro
tiggerbleach chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
not bad, but I want to know where you read in the manga or watched in the anime that a plus forgets its life when it undergoes konso.
Revolation chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
yeah i've been following codry's story for a while now. it's awesome, but yeah I loled in this chap when nobody mentioned the soul candy that was in isshin's gigai. they were just like "oh the gigai died it was so expensive" haha.

Also i always thought souls forgot their memories too but then I remembered shibata, the soul that was trapped inside the parakeet. he remembered chad when they went to SS, and the other guy he lived with remembered the time period and place he died.

I also wonder what soul reapers are doing in karakura? I'm looking forward to seeing more of what yuzu's shikai can do.
Codry chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Wicked … and that’s how the whole Kurosaki family will go to SS.

Izuru was hilarious and he got tricked by Yuzu *laugh* It’s kind of pathetic because he was tricked by one of the most innocent creatures in the world …. That says so much about his personality
Codry chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
yeah ... go to Hisagi and ask him what 69 means! ... i wanna see that ))

and i loved the expresion you used for dream lad la la land

And this really was a long chapter, not that i complain ... mind your business, I'm not crazy to complain over a longish chappy :D

Good job with htis one (it is my favorite ... for now)
kittyxx92 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
:o Leaving a cliffie like that means that you must update soon. Or I won't be happy :k
Revolation chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Yuzu's shikai changing her thathappens with bankai so thats cool...did her hair actually grow or did it just get let down out of her berets or something.

i really do wonder who the person chasing her is. probably ichigo
Codry chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Chapter 7 … a long but fruitful wait :)

And now Yuzu can go in SS …

Good job with this chappi ;)