Reviews for Home
Athena2023 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
That was soooooooo sweet!
Ravenclaw's ShadoWriter chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I dont know why you dont have a bazilion reviews. I loved it! You made wolf all fatherly and then his parents and uncle as part of alex finding his was so beutiful! (Wipe off tear) keep writting! If you do more of these message me the story name cuz you got yourself a fan!
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
*Sniffs* That's so beautiful! :') I'm glad the teenage spy extraordinaire found a home with the killer drones- I mean the SAS soldiers. The ending made sense and it was so great, and fluffy! *Sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Make it a story!
the hotpocket hunter chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Funny, fluff, and sadface... Pretty darn good for a oneshot.
SOO GOOD chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
aawww soo cute! have u done a sequel? if not can u? i wanna see wat happens next!
starbuck2233 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
that was pretty cool loved the story idea!
Evgenia chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Nice! Although I didn't quite get the how Helen John and Ian watch Alex.
MsBookworm23 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I really like this one-shot, it's cute and flows really well. I also like how you've managed to get the characters personalities across so well in such a short space )
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I had a stupid smile on my face while I was reading this...

D'AWWWW. We get to see Dad, Mum and Uncle watching little Alex's adventures...this is a great piece, except that some of your ' were missing for some reason...

FAV!
Fanfictionaddict1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Amazing! I love this so far and i can't wait for you to update! (and your story 'problems, need i say more.' Can you PLEASE update that! I really want to see what happens! Anyway about this story, i loved that way John, Helen, and Ian reacted! It was perfect! But are they alive? i was a little confused about that. Other than that I can't wait for more! UPDATE SOON!
ALBANY chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
ESTUVO MUY LINDA ESTA HISTORIA SE LO VE A ALEX ADAPTADO A SU VIDA DE ESPIA PERO ACOMPAÑADO CON ESA FAMILIA SUSTITUTA QUE ES BEN Y LA K UNIT. ES LINDO VER TAMBIEN A SU VERDADERA FAMILIA EN EL MAS ALLA MIRANDO Y DE ALGUNA MANERA CUIDANDO A ALEX Y PREOCUPANDOSE POR EL, ES UNA IDEA QUE PAERECE BUENA PENSAR CUANDO NUESTROS PADRES YA HAN MUERTO.

ACTUALICE SU HISTORIA PROBLEMAS, ¿NECESITO DECIR MAS? PUES USTED SIEMPRE CORTA SUS CAPITULOS DEJANDO UN MOMENTO EMOSIONANTE.

ACTUALICE PRONTO.
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
cool, i've always wondered what John, Helen and Ian would be thinking if they were watching Alex as he grew up/during his missions

i liked it! i like how you characterised everybody, really well done :D

so the question is ... is it going to be a one-shot, or are you going to turn it into a fic seen from John, Helen and Ian's eyes? i know which one i'd prefer ;)

'Seriously, don't' that bit made me laugh XD it also made it Alex's, rather than just another cliché line

ps - i unfortunately imagined this entire fic with simpsons-type cartoonish images, because i was watching 'The Simpsons Movie' whilst reading it TT
GinaStar chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I loved it!
HollyBlue2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
It was an odd way to write it and I wasn't sure If John, Helen and Ian were really there... where were they?

Oh and I loved this line: Alex grinned, "Technically Wolf, but he doesn't know that." :D