Reviews for The Summer of Changing Hearts
MCJwolflover chapter 13 . 7/12
Please write more, I really love this story.
MarinaNamaste chapter 13 . 3/3
Oh hell. I just realized this story isn't finished. Sigh. I hope you find it in you to continue. Though I note it's been a few years since the last update.
I'm relieved at least that we've had a little bit of love so that my imagination can pick up from where you've left it.

It really is a great story that I hope to be able to read in its entirety one day.
MarinaNamaste chapter 12 . 3/3
Woohoo! Ye-ha! That was so frekin' hot. You have many talents... Writing Lemons being only one of them.
Finally! There hot for each other and admitting it. And not just friends with benefits. Dating. Swoon.
MarinaNamaste chapter 10 . 3/3
Oh. Every time they take a small step forwards Leah shows up and Bella loses her confidence.

She said that he's hers. But I die how double she truly believes it.

Another great chapter that had left me feeling deliciously sore in the heart.
MarinaNamaste chapter 9 . 3/3
Oh god. You do angst well! When Leah walked up and Bella said she felt sick. I felt sick too. What a web you weave!
MarinaNamaste chapter 8 . 3/3
Ooooh jakes jealous!
Figure it out Bella!
MarinaNamaste chapter 7 . 3/3
Let the flirting begin.

Love the last line where Jake was just a tiny bit protective of Bella from Paul and his bikini advice.

Is love to see the 'pack' boys push our two friends together with jealousy as the motivator.
I'll have to keep reading to see which direction you take us!
MarinaNamaste chapter 6 . 3/3
Phew, your simple but detailed descriptions of our indigenous God we're perfect. I was melted by his stubble. You have a gift of description.
I'm so glad she's realized her true feelings for Jake. I wonder how long it will take for him to admit his to her?! And he smells good too.
MarinaNamaste chapter 5 . 3/3
I should have reviewed from chapter 1 but I was too caught up.
This is a great story. Really well written. I've been feeling the highs and lows of our heroes viscerally.
I wonder if this heartbreaking dream of Bella's will give her the wake up call she needs.

I really do like this story line.
And the farm setting is fresh and original. .
Sigh! I love this.
nefftys chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
You really should continue with all your stories cause they are too good!
BeckieT108 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Jacob and Bella's interaction was so cute!

Does that really work? Bad breath canceling each other out?

Beckiet108
Maurice M chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
Oh god, that was delicious. Sequel?!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
I love it! cant wait for more :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 2 . 11/23/2013