Reviews for The Oroku Saki Empire
AJ92 chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Man WTF! ... that's it, that's all I gotta say.

UPDATE!
Puldoh chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
ahhh im actually enjoying this one! LOL, more please! More Mikey too hahaha. jk. its a good story
AJ92 chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Wow Kris you went waaaaaay back to the original comics. I knew it as soon as I saw Oroku Nagi. I was like OMG so yeah... YOU ARE AWESOME FOR DOING THAT. I FREAKIN LOVE YOU... sorry I'm a little hype right now. I need to calm down, but I can't cause OROKU NAGI WAS USED. ... Alright Imma chill out now

I guess that whole being related to Saki thing finally answered your question didn't it Nicole. Ain't that about a mother truker

And yeah I also noticed that in the cartoon some called her Miss Saki, but I only assumed it was because they weren't Japanese so they didn't know any better.

UPDATE
AJ92 chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
Nice Don's alive and I learned more about the 'piece'

I am happy now so what's next
technogeek29 chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
Heartless! You left me on a cliff hangar on wheather my favorite Turtle is alive?
technogeek29 chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
it's nice to see Oroku Saki has a legitimate reason for why he's evil. In the cartoon he pretty much just it.
AJ92 chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
GOD DAMMIT WOMAN

WHY

BTW SORRY I HAVEN'T REVIEWED IN A WSHILE
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Whoa. A lot of action in that chapter. I really enjoyed it though, and at least they got the girls out safely. Nicely done on this. I really liked the girls' reaction to the Turtles. So many fan fics portray OCs as not having any reaction at all to them. You did a good job with that.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Wow. I really liked this chapter. I can see why Raph and Leo would be angry at April, but I can understand her reasoning, too. It makes sesne. As for what April meant when she told Leo she didn't want him to go back there, I think she meant his surly mood he was in after they defeated the Shredder before. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow. Really awesome so far. It isn't good that Shredder is alive though. I really hope nothing happens to spoil the Turtles' happiness, but we all know it will. Nicely done so far. I'll read more later.

Jess chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Riveting! More please!
AJ92 chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
I wanna know what the piece is
AJ92 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Wow that was a fast update

Please continue
AJ92 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Nicely done!

Wow Raquel that's new
technogeek29 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Well considering Oroku Saki has killed A planet not surprise Grave robbing is on his list of Crimes.