Reviews for Where Angels Roam the Sea
CatchingStar chapter 9 . 3/31
I am glad she spoke to Sulpicia. Even more so by the advice she gave Esme. It is good to have such a good friend. For a while, I feared that Esme was going to get to the house and find Carlisle with Irina. It is good that that did not happen. I loved this chapter. I loved your story. Truly amazing.
CatchingStar chapter 7 . 3/31
So beautiful and God, so sad in the end. It is impossible not to cry. I wish Esme had trusted Sulpicia about Carlisle... and I hope she will help them be together. The kiss was incredible sweet. Carlisle's words, her words... How I wish she had been honest with him about her nature. Amazing work.
CatchingStar chapter 5 . 3/31
Beautiful. I am glad she stayed and that they will met again. From chapter 1 I dread the end of this story as it seems to be unfinished, but it is so good that I cannot stop reading.
CatchingStar chapter 4 . 3/31
Very nice. I am getting out of beautiful adjectives to use in my reviews... I love your writing. Onto the next chapter I go.
CatchingStar chapter 2 . 3/31
Amazing. You are a wonderful writer.
CatchingStar chapter 1 . 3/31
Incredible. It was really sweet and profund. Great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2016
Im really upset you didnt continue this. I was really enjoying it.
Besilea chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Hope for more soon!
Eriza-chan chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
awww so sweet...looking forward to an update if you haven't discontinued the story :)
FLUFFEDOUT chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Hello! Will you ever be continuing this story? It's fantastic and I think it deserves an ending...
skyhopper chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Beautifully written. Can't help but feel like I'm esme describing my love for Carlisle :)

Sky
TMIdiamond789 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Awwww
See my review for Behind Stained Glass/ Stained Glass Soul and that applies to this as well. You are the best writer I have encountered until Cassandra Clare, and I am OBSESSED with her books. In a good way.
Aprhodite chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Please update! I was captured the moment I started reading this!
sundrops in her hair chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
its not a civil suit carlisle
Dorianspainting chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Love this story. Please keep writing