Reviews for Where Angels Roam the Sea
Leo105 chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
Hey, I really liked this story! Do you intend to finish it? You did a great job, especially in catching the way they spoke and behaved back then. Not that I can *really tell, but at least I thought so. So pleeeeeaaaase finish this story? *doublewink*
simonete.jolie chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
Omg I'm in love with this fanfic! It's wonderful please continue!
19Tarus97 chapter 9 . 6/22/2017
Please please! Update a new chapter! I have fallen completely in love with your story! I adore anything Carlisle X Esme and you just brought a whole other level to their love that I can't get enough. So please update I must know what happens for them!
CatchingStar chapter 9 . 3/31/2017
I am glad she spoke to Sulpicia. Even more so by the advice she gave Esme. It is good to have such a good friend. For a while, I feared that Esme was going to get to the house and find Carlisle with Irina. It is good that that did not happen. I loved this chapter. I loved your story. Truly amazing.
CatchingStar chapter 7 . 3/31/2017
So beautiful and God, so sad in the end. It is impossible not to cry. I wish Esme had trusted Sulpicia about Carlisle... and I hope she will help them be together. The kiss was incredible sweet. Carlisle's words, her words... How I wish she had been honest with him about her nature. Amazing work.
CatchingStar chapter 5 . 3/31/2017
Beautiful. I am glad she stayed and that they will met again. From chapter 1 I dread the end of this story as it seems to be unfinished, but it is so good that I cannot stop reading.
CatchingStar chapter 4 . 3/31/2017
Very nice. I am getting out of beautiful adjectives to use in my reviews... I love your writing. Onto the next chapter I go.
CatchingStar chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
Amazing. You are a wonderful writer.
CatchingStar chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Incredible. It was really sweet and profund. Great work.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2016
Im really upset you didnt continue this. I was really enjoying it.
Besilea chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Hope for more soon!
Eriza-chan chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
awww so sweet...looking forward to an update if you haven't discontinued the story :)
FLUFFEDOUT chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Hello! Will you ever be continuing this story? It's fantastic and I think it deserves an ending...
skyhopper chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
Beautifully written. Can't help but feel like I'm esme describing my love for Carlisle :)

Sky
TMIdiamond789 chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Awwww
See my review for Behind Stained Glass/ Stained Glass Soul and that applies to this as well. You are the best writer I have encountered until Cassandra Clare, and I am OBSESSED with her books. In a good way.