Reviews for A is for Adventures
oneofnine1o9 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I just started reading your Evie stories & I love them! Its truly impressive how you fit her in seamlessly with the episodes we all know. I realize you're finished with her but still wanted to give you my congrats! Remember, if there were Silents next door, none of us would know what you're on about ;-).
KatieTheBaka chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I know how you feel with the "River timeline" thing. Sometimes I think our lovely friends at BBC just pick ages out of a hat when they want River in an episode and say "okay, she's 38 today!" -_- We are not amused, BBC. Not. Amused.
Roses Near Rivers chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Start caring around a marker.
Shaybo27 chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
I nearly DIED of laughter at the end. So Rory... I really want to see some good scenes with just Evie and the Doctor soon. I love everyone else, of course, but overall... The Doctor's my favorite, and imagining him with a daughter makes me smile :) And again! Fantastic story! Loved it ;)
Nixi Stasia chapter 26 . 8/22/2012
That was amazing! Sorry I didn't review all of the chapters, I ran out of things to say.

But the story was brilliant! :)
Nixi Stasia chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
This bit cracked me up: Risk what? You sent River and Rory down there!"

"Well yes, but River can take care of herself and Rory… well River can take care of him as well."

A-MAZ-ING Love it!
Nixi Stasia chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
My life line is pretty similar, only I'm 13 so obviously don't have a job, but I spend my days on my laptop because I have no social life. AT ALL.

I loves it! I'm remembering it more and more as I read this.
Nixi Stasia chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Ok, I have one question. How can Evie have grown up in the village and have known River at the same time? Is she like Amy and has two lifelines which she can both remember?

Great chapter! I really like this, because I honestly think the should have been more people at this bit, for the Doctor to refer to in the bit where the doctor tells Amy and Rory to go home and make babies and for River to go back to prison.
Nixi Stasia chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
You know I never understood who 'Canton Everett Delaware III' was. Did he ever actually come into Doctor who again?

Anyway, ignore my rambling, great chapter. (I'm running out of things to say, so I don't review every chapter)
Nixi Stasia chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I'm finding the chapter anme for entertaining than usual. Irony is probably my favourite thing in the world.

Yeah, I'm missing the Doctor just reading this chapter. (
Nixi Stasia chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Picnic? In space? God, I wish I traveled with the Doctor so bad... Then again, don't we all?

Oh, and top hats are superior to stetsons, bowties and fezzes. (Don't ask where the top hat comes from. Basics: it's very symbollic in my most written for fandom)

I loved this chapter!
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Well, it's definitely the most complicated thing I've ever read :P

Joking, well, no, it is, but not in a bad way.

Great start! )
Sylva Dax chapter 26 . 6/10/2012
What an ending! I was not expecting the Doctor to find out about Evie in this story. And for this to come to light when Rory is armed with his sword? Hilarious finish.
Sylva Dax chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Okay, don't even respond to my earlier question. You've already answered it in this chapter and jogged my memory. Nice seeing Jack and his team being brought in on this.
Sylva Dax chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Now that was chilling. I know Evie didn't have her marker handy but shouldn't she have also pressed the device in her hand to leave herself an audio recording?