Reviews for Double Life
flyingunicorns chapter 1 . 2/14
I CANT FIND IT IN Archive Of Our Own! :-( Please insert the link in your bio! REALLY LOVE READING YOUR STORY AND REALLY LOVE U FOR WRITING THIS please!
CraziOtaku200 chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
I do agree that there are quite the bit of immature people. I personally don't care when you update as long as you update when I'm alive XD
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2016
I love this fanfic- it's a bit different, with the characters in a real world. I could actually imagine them eating at McDonald's. Green's thing with cats is really funny. And I think I detected a few references from Star Wars too.
pokefan chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
I it was a great horror chapter bt u should really add pokemon frm other would be more fun to read
pokefan chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
you should add pokemon fr other regions it was a great chapter
Rhea chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
the plot

it is beautiful. it is very original from the usual plots that run around in the fandom. And also, Hacker Gold :3

I NEED MOAR

PLEASE UPDATE AT LEAST IN AO3 FOR THE NEW YEARS. PLEASE BE OKAY.
thelasthope2 chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
You said you moved this story to Archive of our Own. Geez, how immature can these people get, making you feel unappreciated! I very much loved your story and will be following it on Archive of Our own. Except, it only shows one chapter, is that because I didn't log in or is that because you haven't updated? Please respond if you have the time!
Fabu-chan chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Ahh, I love this story xD
PikaPower chapter 19 . 6/27/2015
Wow, I'm really sorry that people are hating on your story. It's really good, and I personally think that you're an amazing writer! This story rocks! Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
I'm really sorry that you get a lot of hate mail in the past. However, I was captivated by your story and I hope I can finish reading it.
TheFinalElements chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Rgggg, I really want to find those flamers and bash them to bits. I DON'T CARE about the speed of update. I DON'T CARE about the lack of a plot. I was just happily reading and then the story stopped. THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY. YOU HAVE THREE - ALMOST TO FOUR HUNDRED REVIEWS. Are you really sure you want to abandon such a big project like that?

Think about it, you've gotten to 112,127 words in only twenty chapters. And two of them are just author notes. This means, if I calculated correctly, close to six thousand words every chapter. Quite a feat for amateur fanfiction people like me. Not just that, but the words don't form a monotone drabble, they actually are hilarious, and I found myself entertained by the series of events. The idea you put in your story was purely original, and the problems were awesome. As much as some people might convince you, this story is not a failure.

I understand that the PMs and the reviews you talk about are hurting you pretty badly, and they say really mean things about your stories that make you want to give up, but for every bad person that hates your writing, there's a bunch of people that love it, even if they don't take the time to write a review. You mentioned it yourself - 6 reviews in just one hour after posting is pretty intense. Plus, I've always been snooping on people's profiles and I see your story under almost everybody's favs.

I'm not urging you not to delete this story, I'm just trying to tell you to consider the option of letting it stay as it is. This is a great story as it is, and other people can look at it for years to come. And remember, there's always a report button on the reviews ;P
Selnah chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
I love your story and the way you made the outside and inside versions of the game is really cool!
TheFinalElements chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
WAT'S WRONG WITH BEING A CAT PERSON YOU !#% $ #%#$% !
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Too mild. And there's no hook.

The technical writing is good though.
PokeDigi chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Thank you for giving us the links can't wait to read it!