Reviews for Double Life
Zoey chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Freaking out freaking out!
Zoey chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Best chapter by far! I laughed my ass of XD
Zoey chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Woooooow i love this chapter!
Zoey chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Looooove it! What else can I say?
Zoey chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Neat :3 story is looking great so far !
Zoey chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I love the idea of this. Wow I'm so captivated !
Shea Yuu chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
LOVE YOUR STORY! 3
japaneserockergirl chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Whoa, very intense chapter. And I just loved the ending-that plot twist was just so unexpected, and added a whole new layer of depth to the story! I just never get tired of reading this! XD

Keep writing and update soon!

japaneserockergirl
Mai Mai123 chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
Poor Yellow and good thing she couldn't here about the date there would have been hell to pay if she did. Also YAY Blue took Red's phone! Tough luck Misty!
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Just read your story! I admire the details you use when describing the battles, I love the characters, and their unique stories!

Write some more, yes? Can't wait!
Puniful-TeaKat chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I positively loved the Green-Blue scene where she explained the womanly art of swimsuits. "W-what are you, a dirty old man?"

"Aren't we all?"

It was quite amusing. And I also admired how you did the scene of Yellow's uncle meeting here, it was beautiful
Ma-yo-soul chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
I just caught up and when i read she said hubby and i i somehow pecied it together that sliver was said person son
epickakashiuser chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
i love the story your style of writing rules keep posting
MirageDream chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
Wheeeee Finally I finished that. Man, what a ride that was! Just to say, for some reason when I was reading, I felt really giddy and excited and I don't know. But aghhh I LOVE the plot you've created for this story!

Somehow, you've managed to perfectly tie together shippingness (for which I thank you very much) as well as an actual action/adventure story. The romance isn't too cheesy (the way you have Blue and Green's implied shippiness asdfghjkl; ) and of course the events are all somehow relevant to one another.

Yellow is adorable and I like how you've changed her initial shy-girl character into a more dynamic and outgoing character with a past. I really applaud you on that, because you don't really see Yellow in that sort of way in most fanfics. Blue also takes a backseat as the heroine and gives that role to Yellow as well, which of course, is great, because Blue is usually taking up the attention.

However, I loooove how you characterize Blue. Definitely. She is my favorite character so far (if you don't include my bias towards OldRival in general...) She's so hyper and conniving and I really do love it. Green seems a little out of character sometimes, but it actually isn't too bad and not too noticeable (I can't really say anything 'cause you can never tell when Green is out of character).

I really like your idea about creating Pokemon into a virtual reality of sorts where the characters can go out of their bodies and into the games. It's actually really creative how you do it, and Blue's notes at the end really help bring out more information about the 'inside'.

You've also created an antagonist, and I'm really interested in her. OCs are usually not my favorites, but I've become intrigued with her. Horray for plot twists, huh? I didn't realize the guy was Giovanni until you said it! Man, I can't wait til the next update! Keep up your amazing creative writing!
RoryElkins chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
Emerald you made everyone ooc but you fixed it yaaaaaaa
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »