Reviews for Double Life
StattStatt chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! I have read through this story now and I can only say that I just simply LOVE it! The personalities are spot-on, a bit of OCC but that just makes it better! The way the whole system works is just awesome, and there is little to no thing in this story that doesn't make sense (considering we are talking about pokémon right now, making sense in an entirely different issue, but whatever), and there is NOT a Thing that I don't like so far (except Misty. B*tch better stay away from Red!)!
The whole plot is intriguing, and leaves you hanging in that way that makes you desire so much more!
Oh, and reading this is also freaking HILARIOUS! Never a dull moment in this story, wether it be humor, romance (so cute) or action!

Keep up the AMAZING work, looking forward for MUCH, much more! (o'w'o)
UniqueNeko chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Great story! Keep up the awesome work! :D
hdgkd chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
your story is just awsome good job man
coralsky chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
i think im in love with the way you write your battles! please please please write more 3
epickakashiuser chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
I love your story its very enjoyable
Astrid01 chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
Umm... IDK if you will see this, because it says the last time updated this story was a year ago(and soon enough two..) but lately I fell in love with special shipping, and your story is kinda sad if you won't manage to end this story, and because of that I'm reviewing . This is an amazing story and I'm sure your other reviewers told you that and will review again , but I really love this story so I'm here for the slight chance for you to continue it. If you see this, I hope you will think about it. Thanks for reading this long review and I hope you'll update (:
Rose chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
This is a remarkable story with a great plot I love it! All the love triangles are really interesting! :)

I really hope that you will be able to update soon (although I realize you're probably busy) because this is a great story and it'd be a shame if it was discontinued!

Thanks! :D Can't wait for more!
Shadowhunter456 chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
This is a very good story. You sir have earned yourself a sub. The only problem is that I have the nagging feeling that gold is the hacker. But then how would he hook up with crys. But your a good writer this may be part of some massive plan by you that ends with them together. Now my head hurts. It's late. I will start pointing out any mistakes I see next chapter.
Crystalia Dragon of Gems chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
Pretty Good Story. I'd love to read more. And I wish that the Sinnoh trainers made an appearance. My fave shipping and couple is Commoner (PlatinaxDai). Second comes RedxYellow. This is sooooo going on my Faves! Also, ya gotta love those embarrassing moments with Red and Yellow. So far, besides the incident with Red and Yellow at the aquarium, the short part about Yellow having the prissy rich girl attitude was my fave part. I also love how you put violence(the shooting) into a simple story about a child's game. Though, I normally go for stories with Sailor Mouth, I love how this one barely has any. MORE PWEASE? *holds out platter of cookies*
POKESPE-FAN chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
My first review...stor is supposed to be story...*Facepalm*
Any ways this story is paced really well... With good comedy too!
I LOVE it!

That Glitch Kyogre... Could it be based on Guile's energy Kyogre?

I think you are a great writer and a sequel would be awsome in Unova! The dexholders in Unova could fight of team plasma! (Maybe the inside and the outside could collide due to the leader: Team plasma invasion on the inside)Just a random idea!

*snicker*Blue is a professional theif and annoyance! You make the characters so funny!

Don't blame me for any typo's cause' I am on my iPad (My computer blocks for some weird reason )

Oh yeah in your poll I would vote for: Heat Haze Days and Day and Night
It doesn't let me cause I am a guest... WAAAAAA I TRIED SO MANY TIMES.

I have a question: In this story is traveling between regions on the "inside" possible if they are not connected by land?How does it work?(Could you surf, or is there a ferry service or something)

Guess I have to add this to my growing list of storys to keep tabs on!
Update soon!
POKESPE-FAN chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
YAY OLD RIVAL VS CHOSEN!

I JUST HAD TO REVIEW!I CAN'T HELP IT THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE!

I am a fan of Chosen, but I don't mind OldRival either!

Keep going!
POKESPE-FAN chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Hi... Great story! I found two mistakes, so I decided to review before I read the whole stor so I could point them out... I will review again after I read the rest!

Here...

Red's mother studied Blue for a moment and then her eye's widened. "Blue!"
Is:Red's mother studied Blue for a moment and then her eyes widened. "Blue!"

When they meet Red's mom(obvious)

She was one of the few trainer how carried an actually bag around, to keep her Pokéballs in. Red and Green emerged shortly after her.
Is: She was one of the few trainers who actually carried a bag around, to keep her Pokéballs in. Red and Green emerged shortly after her.

This one was when they enter the pokemon center...
japaneserockergirl chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
I have to say that that was one hell of a chapter! The pacing was perfect and I just loved those little bits of comedy you threw in there. It also showed a great application of everyone's skills!

Keep writing and update soon!

japaneserockergirl
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
I didn't expect Gold to have talent at programming. He doesn't seem the type. What are they going to do with the shiny legendaries since they're just glitches?
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 16 . 8/17/2012