Reviews for Double Life
BreadStarz chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
It's been a looong time! Welcome back! Lololol

Wow, that fight between Kyogre and Suicune was epic. I mean one is water and the other is ice so it's real interesting to see something like that.

And I thought a little friendship would form between Misty and Yellow when Yellow helped Misty but...no hahaha. There rivalry is too strong.

I loved loved loved it when Yellow gave Misty the 'no shit Sherlock' look. Oh man, hahaha

So do Gold and Crystal know each other or what? Any signs of shipping between them anytime soon? Hehehehe
splitheart1120 chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow don't seem to know much about Johto...
Knight of Wings chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
Nice chapter. The fight scene is well written, as always. I am interested in when the 'hidden' war between Yellow and Misty will end. Also how is it that Red is oblivious to the tension between the two girls. Is it that he is just trying to be a nice guy. As far as how the pokemon world is becoming more real, I hope that you get around to explaining that, because I am interested in whether or not the real world and pokemon world will somehow meld, and if it does, I am curious as to how you are planning on doing it in a realistic way. Anyway, I am glad that you have picked up writing again, as your story is one of the best that is based onthe pokemon manga. Looking forward ot more chapters.
5th Dimension chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
Been awhile, eh?

Yellow and Misty keep trying to have it out. But those darn Legendaries keep interrupting them. I foresee that when Kyogre and Suicune leave or are captured, that's when the real battle for Red's heart begins... not that he realizes it.

Blue is NOT familiar with Pokemon from other regions. And I don't think Mega was trying to do that to her. I bet Green and Silver got a little shock. I'm slightly surprised that the game world takes gravity into account for clothes... then again, there's a lot of teenagers with access to the programming.

Why didn't the trainers recognize Green's last name? The name 'Oak' is everywhere... I suppose Elm would be more famous in Johto.

You made Crystal awesome. She's even more awesome here than she was in the manga.

Red and Yellow... taking care of Suicune together? Not that that's what Green intended with his orders, but it looks like the advantage goes to Yellow for situational romance.

Crystal Notes comments: Matches each one fairly well. Articuno has never been captured? If that's so, than most likely these also haven't been: Celebi (time traveller), Registeel (hidden well), Latios/Latias (can disguise/go invisible), Rayquaza (it's tower is near impossible to climb), Jirachi (once a millennium legend), Uxie (too smart to capture), Dialga/Palkia (too powerful to catch) Giratina (distortion world), Regigigas (you need all 3 regis... near-impossible), Cresselia (hidden well), Manaphy (hatch the egg? Probably need special coding, like the Viridian trainer coding), Darkrai (hidden well), and Arceus.

And if that was Yellow... imagine what Blue will do. Given that canonically, he pats her butt...
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
This is an amazing story, I love the way you make yellow all sweet and innocent and a Boss.

Please update soon
FairoNeko chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
This story is so great that I was jumping and squealing when I found it. I can't believe someone finally write a fic like this in this style!

Cool!

Hm... About the story itself... I must say you pictured the charaters well. Except maybe Green, I didn't recall that he's so... Active but anyway, like him anyway.

Silver was introduced early... But meh, same difference.

I was shocked, like, really shocked when I found out of Yellow's past. I'm just like Green, unable to believe it yet wary of it anyway.

Hm~ I wonder when this story take place... Around GSC or LGFR HGSS?

Like the pairings by the way!

SpecialShipping - my favorite

OldRivalShipping - second favorite

SoulSilverShipping - recent favorite

(If possible)TeaShipping[Daisy Oak x Bill] - I'm happy with them

MangaQuestShipping - is okay

Ckk, there's a lot I want to say but my mind just blank out. Anyway, good luck!

Ciao~
FlareonGirl1 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Hello! I just recently found this story, and I'm already hooked. Region hopping! Didn't expect that at all. Plus, Gold and Crystal! YAY! They're my favorites. 0 Maybe some Mangaquestshipping? Hahaha, nah, it's okay if there's none. This seems too actiony for any sort of serious romance. Probably some subtle hints, but that's it. Hope you update soon. :)
TigerSneak1 chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Hmmm... I was reading a review and it hypothesized Gold as being the person badmouthing the president. So I start at the beginning to find that spot. I finally found it. Could this have been Gold? A near perfect hacker, brilliant enough to stall Silver for a pretty long time? He is annoying, he is a student, and in Chapter 14, the hacker does say that he will "take care of them" and voila!, they meet Gold. Could he really be a hired hacker? Bah, this is too confusing! My imagination is running off in two different directions! While I accept the fact that he may have the skills and does have the personality to be the hacker, it is fighting the fact that Gold seems so naive upon meeting Red and Yellow. Argh! Why do you have to make this so confusing? But then again, the way you weave the unknown into the fabric of your story is flawless! It made an amazing story so much better! I can't wait for the truth to come out!
blazelight790 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
great story going on so far. I can't believe that I didn't find it before XD

And BTW, is the Hoenn and Sinnoh trio gonna appear in this story? Just wondering
Stickman22 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Please no AmberShipping!

AmberShipping Bad, SpecialShipping good.

Chapter 13 was great, chapter 14 is great, please have SoulSilverShipping!
TheWolfsMoon chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Well chapter 14 was a blast (i keep laughing how jealous/ evil yellow was here (she's totally showing her badass side more, which i do like!)~ Oh yay! more legendaries, Crystal and Gold finally makes appearance in the story.

Seems to me that they're going to Johto(woot! More adventures awaits there whats next hoenn? Lols jk)

In other news i never noticed that i've stopped reviewing since ch11 (which you pointed that out;thank you) sorry u i got excited and wanted to read on so badly that i just kept clicking next xD like now i would love to click next to see what happens
Treecko007 chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
I love this story plz plz update

YAHOOO
HakuwoTheSeracianHero chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Awesome chapter as always, really love gold's arrival and also with crystal's arrival this story should get even better than it originally was man this is worth the wait! Take time will college it is easy to lose your mind there. Hope you get the next chapter some time this month, but go an head and take time to finish college, from your fan hakuwo
Another forgotten account chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
SWEEEEEEEEEET~ A new chapter. I squeal whenever you update xD

Blue, Green, and Silver's cave explorations was just plain EPIC! Oh gosh, I don't know what I'd do if a shiny Mewtwo were attacking me. I'm so glad they got away! xD That cowardly Clefairy xD

IN JOHTO! AWESOME!

AND GOLD! IN KANTO! Haha, caps.

Anyway, I adored Yellow's evil plot against Misty. I reeeeaaaalllly hate Misty. Glad Yellow does, too xD

I'm glad Misty realizes she's targeted... by that sweet, innocent blond. :D Gold hitting on Yellow? PRICELESS!

The legendaries are everywhere! What will happen? You are one damn good writer xD SO SUSPENSEFUL! Cannot wait~ for the next chapter. _
FireyKal chapter 14 . 4/4/2012
really great story so far, i had to try not to laugh sometine. anywho a few things, one i want to do a spinoff of sorts of the story, i have an idea starting to take shape. and two i want to say, your grammer and spelling is really good i havnt found any errors so far, but i have been wondering what are all the access levels in the story?
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »