Reviews for Double Life
TammyHybrid21 chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Well this is great and as I stated before maybe you should mention how that one could get to be a gym leader or earn the gym leader statuse and what bug? Is the bug on yellow?
splitheart1120 chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Wait a second...

Are Misty, Red, and Yellow in Johto?
5th Dimension chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Physically in Kanto, digitally in Johto.

Yep, when Yellow is mad, it's best to let her have her way.

Gold! Can't wait for him to meet Silver. And Crystal, although he might know her already (maybe not).

Lucky Clefairy. Metronome does a random move, so that was really lucky.

Poor Gold... as the breeder, he's naturally inclined to breed... but it never ends up his way.

It's rare to catch legendaries on the 'inside,' and you can't keep them... so it would be /very/ hard to get Dialga or Palkia. Unless... do the required items vanish after meeting the greater legends?

Hey, couldn't someone theoretically be able to talk in the 'outside' to someone on the 'inside?' Like the Matrix phone.

It seems Kanto has a legendary infestation. Huh.

And now Kanto's mostly empty. There's got to be only about a dozen trainers that can access the Kanto 'inside' now.

Blue's Special Notes Question: How do side games like Ranger and XD come into the picture? Do Fiore, Almia, Oblivia, and Orre even exist? (I can understand why PMD wouldn't, but I'm curious about the others.)
BreadStarz chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Gold and Crystal have arrived! Yes! This is getting so exciting!

Well, Gold should learn to never, ever, hit on Yellow without risking some kind of abuse to his body.

So, so Gold and Crystal know each other? Were they both after Suicune and Kyogre at the same time? Crystal's such a smarty :D Gotta catch 'em all!

Haha, I feel so sorry for Green, I mean he's always at the end of Yellow's glare. Nice.

Mannnn, Misty is so...well, eccentric. She's such a water pokemon maniac!

Good luck in college! Graduate...safely? Lol
UnknownIdol chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
hi

if i haven't then hi im me ive read this story for a while already and if i have then start from here :

your story is going more intresting every chapter i read

and im already wondering if it could be really possible to make such games as you have in your story ) good job with your story and keep it up imma sleep nao gnite

aKKurate - or am i ?
the Red King chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
great chapters keep it up :D
TigerSneak1 chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
YES YES YES YES YESSSSS! GOLD AND CRYSTAL! Hopefully, they'll end up together! I have been following this for a while ever since chapter, I don't know, seven? I never really bothered to review, except for that one time I put in a request for Gold and Crys in chapter 11. FINALLY THEY HAVE ARRIVED! SALVATION (for me) IS HERE! Now, all I have to do is wait for them to meet, and watch the fireworks go off. Nice job Kaith! I only realized that this was you at this chapter. I'm almost sure that Mangaquest is on the way. I'll get away from that Mangaquest rant for compliments. This has been an amazing story! The characters are very well developed, and we learn more in each chapter! Yellow reveals her new (extremely evil) side in the beginning, Misty is (obviously) crushing on Red, Gold (already?) starts flirting with Yellow, and quite a few people are after some legendaries. Fun. Anyways, keep up the great work!
Stickman22 chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
SoulSilverShipping!awesome!

Stickman22
KitsPokePeople chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
This story is really good!

It's so nice to go back into my pokemon Special/Adventure fandom with a well written AU 8D

I sat on my butt the whole day reading this... And I enjoyed it immensely.

And... I totally knew that little brat whom smart mouthed the boss lady... I totally knew it was Gold. Only Gold can be that obnoxious and likable (And If it isn't Gold... Well...That says quite a bit about me, huh? Heehee... I'm not weird, I swear.).

Anyways, I like the speed of this story. Nothing is happening to quickly and the little bits of the fluffy stuff didn't happen to early on as to where you just want to rip your hair out and flip a table.

A little plot thing that I'm wondering about.. What if their DS's run out of battery? I'm just thinking it would probaby be a good way to do a cliff hanger or make a few laughs in the middle of a battle or something.

*looks over review* ... *ahem* Sorry about my rant. Good luck with upcoming chapters! 8D
BHAnt chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
I think you shoud have had Green win personaly.
TammyHybrid21 chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Hi well Um I just discovered this story and I must say I'm really enjoying it. Maybe you could talk about how they could get to be a gym leader and more about statuses.

I uh really like this. I'm not sure what to say here Pokemon is one of my favourite franchises I'm just not very good at it.
Obstruction chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Hello! I just found this story last night and read it in one go! I have to say this is the most original idea I have ever read! I'm a huge fan of the Pokemon Special manga and I thought your 'Inside' 'Outside' concept is very unique. The relationship between Red & Yellow is the one I love the most! I hope Yellow go gets her man before he goes off with Misty! The Green/Blue pair is just a dazzle of charm too. I will be following this now in hopes for a new chapter! Can't wait!

Cheers!
Thewolfsmoon chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
Wow, this chapter just had so many...um oldrivalshipping moments

DR;TL

Why do I keep thinking the hacker is Gold by some weird chance! Sure people say that Golds not so smart and all but did you read the spoilers for HGSS arc.? Oh gawd he was hot and smart-ish looking/sounding! You know what, I'm just going to continue reading and find out!
japaneserockergirl chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
Uh-oh. A jealous Yellow seems like seriously bad news. I hope things don't get too intense in the next chapter-but really, how interesting would that be? It'd make for interesting character development and sub-plot development.

Plus, I really like the idea of 'roaming legendaries'. It'd make catching them just a little bit easier!

Yet another great chapter. Update soon!

japaneserockergirl
Another forgotten account chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Another great chapter! The battle was so great, I'm happy for Yellow :) I love the shippingness! THE OLDRIVAL WAS HILARIOUS! You definitely captured Blue. I love the way you portrayed Misty! I hate her character in PokeSpe. Go Yellow! o
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »