Reviews for Double Life
Himawari Mii chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
YESYESYESYES! I will be sure to check it up. Right. Now.
5th Dimension chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Okay, you're making changes. That's pretty nice. I think I'd do the same thing.

Will keep reading 'til the end!
Otakuchips chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Aww, I thought you were continuing when I saw the update email pop up on my phone. Oh wells.

A farewell from the Fanfic community! I'll see you on Ao3!
thereviewer chapter 19 . 5/16/2014
sorry to here that your having trouble with the hate mail. I for one actually really liked your story. Im glad to here that you will be continuing them however. Please ignore the hate mail, these people are just jealous of your talent. Please keep up the great work in future.
Scarlet Forest chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
I understand your reason for leaving this story, but I just want you to know that there are people out there who love your story. This story is amazing, and even though you didn't update for so long, some people don't mind. You do have a life outside of fanfiction. I loved this story, and it saddens me than there will be no more updates. (Wow, that sounded very cheesy)
FeralBlastoise chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
We'll miss you very much QQ
reeseisthatbeast chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
Alot of people including me love this story so can you put a Link for Double Life in the description please
Ka-tay's mind chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Blue is quite pushy, ain't she?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Holy crap.
PokeSpeBanette chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
oh come on, why? i love this story! if i can't read this i'll probably go nuts! it's one of my fav ones! just . . . do what i do, ignore the bastards who hate and focus on those who like. please? i'll beg, i will, i swear!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Green thinks they're hella fine.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I'm really appreciating the Blue segments where she explains more of the Insid e and Outside worlds. :)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Sick'im Yellow!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Go Green, that old geezer! :D
Ka-tay's mind chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Alright Green! Viridian City Gym Leader, huh? :)
399 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »