Reviews for Double Life
Dylan D chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
I love this story and can't find you on AO3. Don't let the haters get you down
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
well to this i say to you i loved double life and its awsome but i understand your reason for leaving so i say good luck and i hope this story is continued by someone as good as you
Himawari Mii chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
You SHOULD fall in love with Double Life. It's awesome. I love it sososososososo MUCH! X3 Although the fact that you're quitting is KILLING me I understand... But keep up the great work, 'kay?

(Too lazy to login properly.)
7PenguinPrincess7 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
I've been looking for you on ao3 but I can't seem to find you... Do you mind sending me a link? I really want to continue reading this story. Thanks in advance ;D
Judgement101 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Ahh I can't find the story could someone send me a link this story is in my top 5 fanfics!
PokeDigi chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
I know you have seen a bung of these by now so please forgive me...

I really like all of your stories, especially Double Life so seeing the first part if your message broke my heart. I respect your decision and you are right there are many immature people on this website. I'm really glad though that you are continuing your stories in Ao3 , but I can't find your account anywhere. Once again I apologize because I'm pretty sure you have seen a bung of messages like this already.
PrincessVe chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Can I have the link please? I love this story!
Awesomedude4444 chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
spent all day reading your story and love post a link so i can read it i cant find it
Silver Serene Moonlight chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
I can't seem to find your Ao3 account? Could you send me a link?
TigerSneak1 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Well, that is a shame. I do look forward to reading your stories on Ao3, though, and I hope you can enjoy a better environment. Your stories are amazing, and I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad you're still writing. Good luck, man!
5th Dimension chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Death threats? Anon hate? What?

I hope you're doing okay. I don't have an account on Ao3, but I'll continue to follow this story there. Have a nice time and update whenever!
HugeFan chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I'm sorry that people in this community have made you feel this way. I personally loved all your stories and I could see your dedication that you put into every story. I will continue to follow you on Archive of our Own and I really hope that you continue to write your stories the way you want them to go, and in anyway you wish. I wish you the best in all of your life endeavors and I really hope that you don't give up writing these amazing stories. You will always have a fan in me!
imafangirlforever chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
No! I loved all of your stories... I understand your decision, but are you continuing the story on Archive of Our Own? If not, at least let someone adopt the stories. They are beautiful pieces of literature... I love your stories, and I hope you continue them in the future.
Himawari Mii chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I.. I just... WAAAAAHHH! TTTT
Luminite chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I really love your story and I feel really bad for you that you've received hate mail from immature people who aren't concerned about issues going on in your personal life. I shall be watching you on Ao3, good luck with the story.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »