Reviews for Double Life
Himawari Mii chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
OMG! Where's the chocolate!
Himawari Mii chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
It seems quite interesting actueally. I REALLY want all of that to be true! If it was, I'd play all the time! (Though I already do... In the 'Outside'. P)
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Hi i'm pyro.I just want to say that I was greatly suprised(sorry if misspelled i'm better with the more complicated words)to find out that I actually liked this a lot and had a hard time not reading you should probably do something with your summary it's not very eye catching, so I actually skipped over it a few times on the
Keith chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
What a great story!

I loved the characterization you used for each character and the awesome world you created. In my opinion the shippings are perfect.

I know you probably have plenty of future ideas but I do hope an update for the game comes out which adds the Kalos regions.

Anyways your story is awesome and I do wish to see it continued.
Karen chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
BEST STORY EVER! Love all the scenes with the characters! Keep going on the story!
SkyWarriorKirby chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
If only we can do that in real life -_-
Obstruction chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
Hi! I read this story way back! Not sure if you remember me reviewing that one time xD but I just recently checked back to find a ton of new chapters! Consider me rehooked! It's as great as I remembered! I even reread the entire story! Can't wait for more chapters as I play my Pokemon X /"
Snowbound Mitsu chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Holy shit this is amazing XD
BestPokemonTrainer chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I have read here. The storyline is amazing, and you've really brought out the characters' personalities. I would Review more but I usually have no idea what to say so it'll just end up really awkward haha. So anyway, I want to say that you're doing a fantastic job. I was hooked from the start, and I still am.
Ravinsong chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
I might take your challenge once I finish everything I'm working on...in any case, I hope you continue soon! I'm excited to see the next chapter...this story still interests and intrigues me.
the Red King chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Well been a long time since I read this and got to say you really are getting better with each chapter. Well I'll wait with my little patience for the next chapter. Keep up the great work and provide me a great fic.
name chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
why do i get the feeling blue either paid the doctor lady to say that or planted whatever yellow cut herself on when she noticed the race? funnily enough i just recently started watching sao on toonami a found this a few weeks later any i like both
Shea Yuu chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Are you permitting spin - offs? Really? Because... It seems so awesome and I'm sorry because I was thinking of a story like this but I was afraid of plagiarism...but writing a spin-off with permission from you, wonderful author, and would really ease my nerves... * I'm sorry. o. O but I loved this chappie. :D Also, AMOTODAN! :D
Clanclaws chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Blue u mad dog, I luvs u so much DDD
(another person to add to my truth or dare talk show ]
MWAHAHAHAAHA. Dawn and Paul won't see wuts coming XDD
iHasRainbows chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
Omfg cant wait until next chapter XD
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »