Reviews for Double Life
Awesomedude4444 chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
spent all day reading your story and love post a link so i can read it i cant find it
Silver Serene Moonlight chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
I can't seem to find your Ao3 account? Could you send me a link?
TigerSneak1 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Well, that is a shame. I do look forward to reading your stories on Ao3, though, and I hope you can enjoy a better environment. Your stories are amazing, and I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad you're still writing. Good luck, man!
5th Dimension chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Death threats? Anon hate? What?

I hope you're doing okay. I don't have an account on Ao3, but I'll continue to follow this story there. Have a nice time and update whenever!
HugeFan chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I'm sorry that people in this community have made you feel this way. I personally loved all your stories and I could see your dedication that you put into every story. I will continue to follow you on Archive of our Own and I really hope that you continue to write your stories the way you want them to go, and in anyway you wish. I wish you the best in all of your life endeavors and I really hope that you don't give up writing these amazing stories. You will always have a fan in me!
imafangirlforever chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
No! I loved all of your stories... I understand your decision, but are you continuing the story on Archive of Our Own? If not, at least let someone adopt the stories. They are beautiful pieces of literature... I love your stories, and I hope you continue them in the future.
Himawari Mii chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I.. I just... WAAAAAHHH! TTTT
Luminite chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
I really love your story and I feel really bad for you that you've received hate mail from immature people who aren't concerned about issues going on in your personal life. I shall be watching you on Ao3, good luck with the story.
Froakie345 chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
This is a great story so good luck with the revamping! :D
McEAero8 chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Ok. Thanx for letting us know. I totally understand what you're going though. I'll check later when I have more free time.
Faliara chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
... You've been getting hate mail? :x
tunlur chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Hi Kaith,

So sorry to hear the terrible time you've had. Totally unwarranted, you're a great writer!
Thanks for the advance warning that you'll be going, I'm relieved that your stories will be around somewhere (I originally made my FF account solely to get alerts for Double Life- Best fic I've read here btw!)

Like many others i'm sure, I'll be looking out for you on AoE!
Good luck with writing your original fic and revising your fanfics :)
StattStatt chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Oh. Aw man, that's really sad. Well, as long as these stories are not lost for all eternity, then I'm still happy. 8)

Sad to hear you've had to endure flame- and rage-mail. And these stories are just pure and simple awesome! How could anyone hate it, along with the rest of your works?

Well, I'll be looking for you at this other site. Hope to see you there!

Good luck with the writing, and everything else!
Seeya! (o'w'o)
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
Quite amazing so far. I've noticed a luge lack of grammar mistakes, which is awesome. I'll be your editor if you need me to, by the way. You should definitely update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Cant wait for next chapter
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »