Reviews for Ruby Tinted Glasses
njferrell chapter 21 . 7/8
What a great story!

Scott/Harry was a pairing I never thought of reading.
Loved it.
njferrell chapter 3 . 7/8
Seems like they are ok with him coming there.
njferrell chapter 2 . 7/8
I like a Harry that stands up and takes charge of his life.
njferrell chapter 1 . 7/8
I like it when Dumbles and certain Weasleys get a smack down!
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 6/18
It was a peaceful ending.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 6/18
What about the item that Albus had which belonged to Harry and was being used to siphon magic from others?
countrylovinfangirl chapter 21 . 6/17
Amazing! I love it a lot!
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 6/16
Will the Hallows be anything more than family heirlooms?
mintyj46 chapter 21 . 6/7
Excellent story from start to finish was completely hooked. Especially liked the epilogue what a wonderful way to end a wonderful story
Saissa chapter 14 . 5/28
I am curious as to how Draco and Marie can kiss or make love bare back because Draco and Marie should not be able to have skin to skin contact. Unless Marie can only babies by artificial insemination only - and that is a muggle procedure. Just curious!

I am not very familiar with Bobby from the mutant movies so I dont know what his powers are or what he looks like. Marie as Rogue is one of my favourite mutants because Anna Paquin is one of my favourite actors.
lucariosgirl22 chapter 21 . 5/15
i adore this story. u sir r a artist in creating wonderful stories. hope u make more of this kind of story soon.
Sitalia chapter 21 . 5/12
I really loved this story and the ending had me in tears. Living for almost 400 years without your soulmate is sad, but I'm glad they were all there to greet him in the end. Fantastic story!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 3/28
*squeals in glee* This is awesome!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 3/28
AMAZING!
AngelTheHunter953 chapter 21 . 1/26
I am honestly bawling right now...