Reviews for Ruby Tinted Glasses
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 21 . 6/1
I hate it yet love it when the author show how and when they die. Hate it because it breaks my heart. Love it because it ties up all the loose ends.
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 5/30
interesting
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 9 . 5/21
Rogue is Marie D'Ancanto
buterflypuss chapter 21 . 5/5
very good story
Tenchi Knight chapter 21 . 3/30
Aside from the author's notes at the beginning of each chapter, I absolutely loved this story. While I may not revisit it in the future, it will remain a particular favorite of mine. Thank you for posting.
Kurama-hime.Rocky-hime chapter 2 . 3/5
Dude I love this story so far. I mean Ron!molly!ginny!bashing, dum-ass-dor!bashing, good!narcissaAnddraco, good!snape. Those are my favorite things!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 10 . 2/8
Hmm.. So Harry is a light/dark racist...
WriternotAuthor chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
One word: AWESOME!
Merlenyn chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
That was a heartbreaking yet still very happy ending to this story. I was a bit surprised at how long Scott lived though, with all the hype about how the X-gene would probably help him live a bit longer than the average human, and being the soul bonded mate of someone as powerful as Harry, I figured he'd live a bit longer than "just over one hundred years old"... I figured that maaaaaybe he'd have lived to closer to like... 150 or 200, considering you had Harry living to about 500 years old. But still, at least they had a long happy marriage, though I felt a bit bad that Harry had to spend THAT much time without his mate.

Anywho, I loved this story! There were times I was on the edge of my seat when I was watching how Dumbles was plotting and i was thinking "oh no, they gotta stop him before he does kill someone!" I was soooo afraid that one of Harry's friends would end up dead or injured greatly before the end... I also liked how even though Harry was a bit "over powered" with how strong he was, he wasn't perfect. It's not like he had perfect control the moment he came into his powers, or even after he'd learned about them, always discovering new things or having troubles with bits like his telepathy that he had to have Severus help him with, or such things. I do find myself wondering though what happened to Magneto. I know the one mutant who helped them mentioned the Cure and maybe using it on him, but Harry refused to be the one to make that decision. It was never mentioned if Charles and the other mutants decided it was for the best to remove Magneto's powers or not... though I assume that things became a LOT better for the whole world thanks to Harry anyway. :)

Finally, YAY STORY! :)
spencerharris401 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I loved the way you portrayed Draco as a possible friend of Harry's. I can say that the majority of the HP/Xmen crossovers that I have read stick to the Canon and it gets boring after awhile.
reinforced hell chapter 21 . 9/11/2015
I have thouroghly enjoyed this story. I think that this was the perfect length for the srory line, and i loved the epilogue; it was beautiful.
mariita1mari chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
Awesome this was amazing. I'm currently crying like a baby.
njferrell chapter 21 . 7/8/2015
What a great story!

Scott/Harry was a pairing I never thought of reading.
Loved it.
njferrell chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Seems like they are ok with him coming there.
njferrell chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
I like a Harry that stands up and takes charge of his life.