Reviews for Ruby Tinted Glasses
rmiser1994 chapter 21 . 3/8
Fantastic story and a very touching ending! .
Tasha chapter 2 . 2/9
This was a very disappointing chapter. It's almost a parody of every cliche; thieving Dumbledore, evil thieving Molly, attempted line-theft through an invalid betrothal contract, Yada, Yada, Yada.

What was especially unbelievable was Dumbledore just walking away before anyone could stop him. Really? The head of the DMLE and a senior aurora just let him leave? The goblins let him leave after their claims about protecting Harry? Really?

I wanted to read a Harry Potter and X-Men crossover, but this chapter ruined the story for me.
tkawaiii2013 chapter 9 . 1/3
she's adopted by mystique. raven darkholm
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Another Weasley/Dumbledore bashing fic. This website already has enough of those and this one isn't exactly one of the well written ones. Why would you make a character so OOC just to bash them? I never really understood why these kinds of stories are so popular. I was intrigued by the pairing and the crossover idea but the characters sadly are too extreme for me to enjoy.
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Everyone else said something about Severus, even SIRIUS! James could have said SOMETHING!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Loved it such a sad ending ~Stasia
mss-may-hem chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
At first I was a little confused about why they were so cool with the elves, but then I remembered they seen some weird shit lol. Great story
steven.horowitz.50 chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
This story is so so so good, chapter 21 is a tear jerker. please don't stop writing stories like this.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 21 . 6/1/2016
I hate it yet love it when the author show how and when they die. Hate it because it breaks my heart. Love it because it ties up all the loose ends.
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
interesting
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Rogue is Marie D'Ancanto
buterflypuss chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
very good story
Tenchi Knight chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
Aside from the author's notes at the beginning of each chapter, I absolutely loved this story. While I may not revisit it in the future, it will remain a particular favorite of mine. Thank you for posting.
Kurama-hime.Rocky-hime chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Dude I love this story so far. I mean Ron!molly!ginny!bashing, dum-ass-dor!bashing, good!narcissaAnddraco, good!snape. Those are my favorite things!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Hmm.. So Harry is a light/dark racist...