Reviews for Ruby Tinted Glasses
Oxymironic chapter 3 . 4/14
the pairing got me interested. the story has me giving up. the characterizations are flawed and one sided. more than just a bit of this doesn't make any sense. there's only so many cliches one can take. and while this has mostly been well written from a purely technical point of view, the actual contents are rather lacking.
Carol542 chapter 1 . 3/5
Love it
tenma66 chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
This story so far is well written in my opinion, however I always find it particularly annoying when the main characters entire life story is told to people they barely, if even, know.
I am also curious as to why he sold most of his family homes, and why Dumbledoor was able to just walk out in the middle of gringotts without being caught.
But it was still well written.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 21 . 9/15/2017
Everything was going great and then you had to add teenaged pregnancy and naming the kids James and Lily, way to ruin an alternative story.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Finally a writer who understands the use of the Oxford comma!
yukinari chapter 15 . 7/13/2017
Good please write more soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2017
I LOVVVVE IT
darkthanatos chapter 21 . 3/28/2017
That was sooo nice it actually made me cry
rmiser1994 chapter 21 . 3/8/2017
Fantastic story and a very touching ending! .
Tasha chapter 2 . 2/9/2017
This was a very disappointing chapter. It's almost a parody of every cliche; thieving Dumbledore, evil thieving Molly, attempted line-theft through an invalid betrothal contract, Yada, Yada, Yada.

What was especially unbelievable was Dumbledore just walking away before anyone could stop him. Really? The head of the DMLE and a senior aurora just let him leave? The goblins let him leave after their claims about protecting Harry? Really?

I wanted to read a Harry Potter and X-Men crossover, but this chapter ruined the story for me.
tkawaiii2013 chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
she's adopted by mystique. raven darkholm
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Another Weasley/Dumbledore bashing fic. This website already has enough of those and this one isn't exactly one of the well written ones. Why would you make a character so OOC just to bash them? I never really understood why these kinds of stories are so popular. I was intrigued by the pairing and the crossover idea but the characters sadly are too extreme for me to enjoy.
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Everyone else said something about Severus, even SIRIUS! James could have said SOMETHING!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
Loved it such a sad ending ~Stasia
mss-may-hem chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
At first I was a little confused about why they were so cool with the elves, but then I remembered they seen some weird shit lol. Great story