Reviews for Without a doubt
TheOverlookedFangirlingSwiftie chapter 61 . 1/27
Cute story. My favorite bit was probably Joana (Shannon's Mom.) That was cute. K
GeneaLady chapter 60 . 5/6/2013
In spite of the abrupt ending, this was a really great story. I wish you'd finished it before the epilogue. I did find your authors' notes rather annoying though. Everything to random stuff that had nothing to do with the story to continually saying that your story was wasn't good. It was, but no matter how good it is, people won't want to read things the owner itself thinks isn't good. I would; however, like to offer some advice. There are many spelling, context, punctuation, and grammar. I suggest more carefully proofreading your work and possibly getting a beta reader to help with this. These easily fixed things are even more frustrating when it's as great of a story as this one.
GeneaLady chapter 37 . 5/6/2013
Jethro forgot Jenny's birthday? Shame on him! He didn't even get her a gift.
GeneaLady chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
"I want to spend the rest of my life correcting your idioms." ...LOL!
Guest chapter 61 . 4/27/2013
I LOVED YOUR STORIES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, JIBBS & GIBBLETS STORIES, THX
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 61 . 11/5/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS! You're such an amazing writer pleaseeee write more! :) I got soo into this story I started to believe it... Missed NCIS for 2 weeks and I just started watching it a few mins ago & during the theme song I'm like 'where the hell is Jenny? ...oh wait... She's still dead. *sad face* '
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
I love love love it. I always felt Jenny & Jethro loved each always, but i think she felt she had to try to prove to her she is very capable of doing both. I love your screen name. Im Holly Tux we had a bad thunderstorm, in NJ. and we couldnt get me a a sreen name, please write some more jen and jethro fan fictions .I love them. Keep up the good work. my name is Theresa. i loyal fan.
JibbsGal1 chapter 61 . 5/29/2012
Congrats on finishing this - a huge accomplishment! And a very sweet ending. I'm so glad Jenny and Gibbs got their second chance - and a huge family! Well done. :)
JibbsGal1 chapter 60 . 5/29/2012
I'm so glad Gibbs outsmarted her (not that I doubted it!). Poor Jenny thinking he was doing nothing to save their child but it all worked out. Great job!
JibbsGal1 chapter 59 . 5/29/2012
Good move calling Gibbs on speed dial. Well done, Jenny! This is great - Gibbs can try to find redemption - he couldn't save his last wife and daughter but maybe he can with this set.
JibbsGal1 chapter 58 . 5/29/2012
Oh Jenny, why didn't you call your husband? You definitely built up the tension!
JibbsGal1 chapter 57 . 5/29/2012
Uh oh...knew it all seemed a bit too good to be true. Poor Jenny!
JibbsGal1 chapter 56 . 5/29/2012
Well Gibbs certainly knew how to get Jenny to fess up. Poor Kristina...her folks could have both ended up in jail and then what would become of her? Poor Abby...not easy for her either.
JibbsGal1 chapter 55 . 5/29/2012
Ahhhh, the tension continues to build. Really Gibbs? You can't imagine what NCIS folder or why it was burned? He's cute though. Loved the moments with the baby! Poor Gibbs and his anxiety but who could blame him?
JibbsGal1 chapter 54 . 5/28/2012
Wow, that was pretty daring for Jenny to do but I guess when you have lost everything before, you'll do anything not to lose it again. The plot thickens... :)