Reviews for Anything Can Happen In Vegas
TheSadSiren chapter 11 . 4/4
I really enjoyed what you did here. I love plots like this, especially if it is applied to characters like Reid. You applied comedy to this story without downplaying the damaging effects of school bullying, something that is hard for a lot of authors to do. The Garcia/Derek banter was on point, and couldn't have been more in character, kudos to that! I think it is really symbolic how without Reid's embarrassment about being tied to a post again, there would be no Derek loving Reid confession. I suppose it goes to say that to me the moral of the story is that something good can come out of something bad. Please do the universe a favor and keep writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
I loved this! The details of everything from Morgan and Reid's feelings. To the ending being totally believable with Spence still being unsure. Great job!
Plus2-Minus1-Brilliance chapter 13 . 2/10/2016
Really great story! The plot, dialogue, and characterization were all superb. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
Gwadddd i love your fanfic ...
Amarantha Under The Mountain chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Very nice, but it doesn't seem finished, even if it's completed.
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
Both romantic and passionate. Well done.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
I'm really enjoying your storytelling, and I hope that Morgan ends up in the room there at the reunion with Reid.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
All very plausible. They have the strong friendship which is also more tactile than some of Reid's other friendships. I did recently see that season 1 episode where he was making the passionate smoochies with Lila Archer, but Reid could lean more in one direction than another.
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Wow that was just wow amazing. Lovely I just don't remember the last couple of chapters and I wasn't going tovretead because you note updated not completed. I am surprised I read it the first time. I'm sure I assumed then thatit wasn't finished. I've started so many stories that authors have abandoned for months even years that it's gotten to the point where I won't even bother reading something that isn't marked completed or finished. Or in the case of archive of our own, the number of chapters written with a slash and question mark after. For example if this wasn't completed 13/? I just don't even start if it has been months or in some cases years. This was a sweet tender poignant story. Glad I reread it. Sweet ending. Glad Derek listened to Garcia. She was okay here not demanding pictures or threatening to hack into their computers or Photoshop as she has been known to do when she doesn't get her way. Very nice story and really a perfect ending. I like smut but in this story it would have been inappropriate and glad Morgan respects Reid's wishes. Kudos to you xo
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Derek is so sweet and understanding. I wish he would just bite the bullet and tell Spencer how he feels. Good chapter though a bit sad and poignant.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Amazing! I love it! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
What a great story. I love Spencer n Derek paired.
Kyle chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I love this, hope you can continue an idea is that maybe in the future the Team has to go to Las Vegas because there are child kidnappings, possible Reid having to talk to the football player guy, forgot his name, to help get his son back.
Reid finds out what Morgan says, but finds it cute and sweet than annoying and overprotective. The team eventually finds out.
I dunno... Just ideas
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Im not good at reviewing every chapter but this was such a sweet tender poignant story and I loved. I'm not a Garcia fan at all. In fact without going into details I really can't stand her but in this story she was right to give Derek the push he needed. I like the X rated stories, but can appreciate the budding romance of my favorite boys in the world. And it was just the right length. Not taking the boys too long to come together but long enough to develop the story.