Reviews for Anything Can Happen In Vegas
IntoTheWilds chapter 13 . 2/1
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
A Person chapter 12 . 1/26
Gosh I love Morgan! He's so sweet! I'm so glad he talked to Rick, I wouldn't have let it go if someone did that to someone I loved and I'm glad he didn't either...and "his future with Spencer Reid" I melted into a happy puddle of goo :')
A Person chapter 10 . 1/26
The confession! Dun dun duuuun...on a side note, I feel like Reid could have and would have done more to get out of that situation, I mean he has faced far worse encounters
A Person chapter 9 . 1/26
Stupid jocks...more importantly, I wonder what 'Garcia working her magic' entails...something infinitely amusing for sure xD
A Person chapter 5 . 1/25
Wow it's amazing how just the thought of them holding each other can make me so happy :') this is so unbearably sweet
A Person chapter 4 . 1/25
Aww how sweet of Morgan to go with Reid :3 I love his protectiveness
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 13 . 1/24
cool
mochastwocents chapter 10 . 1/5
Couldn't buy into this chapter. Despite Reid's intelligence and demeanor you forgot he is an agent. There is no way he would've sat there and allowed this to happen. Just not plausible, pulled me out of the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Better late than never. I bypassed this story when it was new, mainly because I too did not want relive Spencer painful high school memories. I found it yesterday and couldn't out it down until I finished reading it. It was wonderful and so well written. Thanks!

Joyce A
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
gildedtapestry chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Fantastic! I've read a handful of CM fan fiction but I by far enjoyed yours the most. You write this pairing very well. You're very talented and though it might be daunting, consider writing more of Reid and Morgan
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Loved it plz update sssssooon
kairi8912 chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
best story ever
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
i really like your story! but Reid usually wears converse, those sexy black ones... so i thought i would address that, it's not you, i just get defensive when people get something about Reid even remotely wrong. if you wanna argue with this point feel free to contact me, i'm Rainbow-Dash Reid-Malfoy.
amalia21-6 chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
So much love for this. The slow pace of this is perfect.

Amalia21_6