Reviews for Blood is Thicker
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 1 . 5/9
Love this story
thonez chapter 5 . 5/8
This looks like filler chapter. You should strip it to third as there are lot of returndant information. Education reform should be shorter.

Also as OOC main reason why readers avoid that is that writer made a badly developed character. Here Ron and Ginny are just silly. Why Ron agreed to marry Hermione when he is pureblood bigot and she is mudblood? Also timing of contract is suspect. On other hand Umbridge looks OK so far.
thonez chapter 2 . 5/8
too cliche. You serve everything to harry on silver platter.
Isa13Belle chapter 18 . 4/30
I loved this story, I had tears in my eyes at the end of the story, due to how Harry and Hermione died, thank you for sharing this story.
Alie-yaoi chapter 18 . 3/30
I like
Cadmus Peverell chapter 18 . 3/24
I'll deliberately overlook the all-powerful Harry, soul bond on first kiss and semi-cartoonish villainization of Dumbledore to commend you for some of the brilliant ideas you've presented in this fic. The way you've handled Voldemort's redemption was both brilliant and quite an unexpected twist. Be sure that I will check on your other stories.

Best regards.
StupidChinaBook chapter 16 . 3/23
In answer to your question about wether or not Cornelius Fudge was arrested, no he wasn't.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/14
Lol poor Draco but at least his dressing down was done privately.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 3/14
Yep the goat just got royally fucked...i think Harry forgot the lube too lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 3/14
LOL Dumbledore is so screwed!
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 3/14
Wow a friendly and helpful Umbridge that is actually working closely with Amelia. That is out of this world...I'm so glad this story is complete and I will be able to read right through without waiting for updates lol.
zackie1987 chapter 18 . 3/3
This story is the best fricken story I have ever read you did a very very good job on it
tkim619 chapter 3 . 2/20
WHHHHHHHIIAOOO WAY TO GO DRACO! IMPRESSIVE ALL THE HOUSES POINTING THEIR WANDS AT HEAD MASTER IN ORDER TO PROTECT LADY HERMIONE...!
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/20
Snape being nice to Harry? shocking...but its your story, anything is possible
tricorvus chapter 14 . 1/30
Not trying to pressure you, but you haven't updated in quite some time. I'd hate to see something this epic left hanging.
Rock on