Reviews for Blood is Thicker
Fan of everythin chapter 8 . 5/9
Im sad that you had serious die
ALRYM chapter 1 . 4/27
You ask my, what I think?

You sticked to your idea of majorly changing the alignement of a lot of characters. Getting that clear at the start of the story is a plus.

And I think: you should definitely look up plagiarism.
cptbludz13 chapter 18 . 4/6
I like the story but I would have liked if there was more of Remus mentioned other than him being the new history professor. As well as more of sirius other than harry being informed by kreacher that he's dead!
ruth hammond chapter 12 . 3/1
How frustrating. I hate it when I have to rewrite something and can never get right or as good as the first time felt...better luck with your computer. I was book keeper at one place and when I first sat down at the computer and looked up at the poster on the wall over head...Sign said..."hit any key to continue" Little guy stood there with a sledge hammer ready to hit...I soon learned the true meaning of the poster...FRUSTRATION!

HOPE THAT GAVE Y0U A SMILE...
On to the next chapter.
ruth hammond chapter 8 . 2/26
Really enjoying this story,,,we can tell when you get the grove on in writing a story, it carries through in your writing...excitement! We can tell! As for liking one story over another, I think the excitement gives more pull to one story over another, not necessarily liking more than another just more pull at the time... I find that I like them all! On to the next chapter...!
Good
Vegasman59 chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
I said it before,Shear Brilliance!
Vegasman59 chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
It's time Hogwarts has a class in bully bashing... LOL
Vegasman59 chapter 16 . 12/26/2017
Gotta get Dumbass Dumbledore to get the perfect world
Vegasman59 chapter 13 . 12/26/2017
The true dark wizard Albus Dumbass Dumbledore, even causes problems when he isn't there!
Vegasman59 chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
Shear Brilliance
Vegasman59 chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Dumbass Dumbledore just sealed his fate by running. He is going to hate the outcome too! I Love it!
Vegasman59 chapter 5 . 12/26/2017
The Dark Dork, won't leave him alone simply for the fact he bested him. Tom Riddle can't live with that over his head.
Vegasman59 chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
Draco dumping the dark side perish the thought
Vegasman59 chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Dumbass Dumbledore, isn't very happy with a power play that didn't work... LOL!