Reviews for Blood is Thicker
starlite22 chapter 5 . 7/26
Kinda disappointed that Hermione hasn't been to see or written to the Grangers to find out what happened and why she was adopted or whatever. Also no conversations between Neville and his new 'sister', or that Augustus hasn't been to see her.
AlexiCyn chapter 18 . 7/21
This has been a fun read. You managed to do something I didn't think possible, you gave me an Umbridge I didn't hate. Congrats with that. :)
Strawberri Leigh chapter 4 . 7/17
You are amazing .
Strawberri Leigh chapter 3 . 7/17
Oh my ever loving heart and soul, I am astounded and enraptured in the brilliance of this fic. How have I not found this before now? Pure magnificence. I am IN LOVE. Head over heels!
Elliephoenix25 chapter 15 . 6/14
You have written a good story but you should have stopped jump cutting have put in to much description of what is happening eg. Saying that the month flew by for all ... you where a bit excessive with this format and then you have a day or conversation of the characters. It isn't really a story anymore and it makes the reader feel lost all the 's fine if you want to change scenes or want time to pass but next time keep them to a minimum and try focusing on what's happening to the characters
5Funla chapter 18 . 4/29
Your ending was too fast!

You did not even give me the chance to rejoice !
musicalflowerdress17 chapter 6 . 4/27
I attempted to read all the throught, but this story is SHIT.

Story line is flat, characters are one dimensional, writing is flat - doesn't appeal to me in the slightest - and everything is rushed and cliche'd to the gods.

Not the worst but still pretty awful.

I am not flaming I am here to warn away people who read the summary and get pulled in this is a story you will find your self mindlessly scrolling through chapters and not absorbing a word.
musicalflowerdress17 chapter 2 . 4/27
When there aren't enough contractions it becomes very distracting, and vice versa.
The lack of contractions in this story is aggravating. I don't know why I always notice these types of things but I do.
Amarylle chapter 16 . 4/11
Firstly, I apologize for the typos in my previous review. I meant to write -beaten, and -intelligence instead of -beated, and -intelligent.

But what I really wanted to say was that I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I liked the ideas, and the fact that Tom was going to have the DADA position for a year, I think that Dumbledore did a lot to create Voldemort, when he refused his heart's desire to teach.
Amarylle chapter 15 . 4/11
The plot and premise of your story is creative and clever, and I enjoy seeing a different side to Voldemort.

My main problem with the story, and this is absolutely not flame just an opinion, is that you wrote Harry to be smarter than Hermione, and I don't feel good about that. Harry is many things. He is legitimately better in DADA, because his interest always sparked when it came to that subject, and I like when authors write a more assertive Harry, but Hermione would always care more about her education, and even if she would not surpass him in everything, she is the more academically inclined of the two.

I am disheartened that not only you made Harry gain better grades than her, on top of all the super power and influence you gave him, it seems that Hermione is more than okay with it. And that doesn't add up either. I think it would be more realistic if she was put out, because she values knowledge before most things, and to be inferior to anyone would put her off a smile, much less be so beated by Harry's grades.

It would also be more realistic if you at least wrote a subject or two that she is better in, than Harry, significantly so.

Anyways. I do like Harry, and I also like to read about a powerful Harry, but not at the expense of Hermione's intelligent.

Now, I hope I didn't offend you, I am just ranting away a bit, because I like it when Hermione shines. I shall read further, because apart from this I do enjoy the story.
Aqua6446 chapter 18 . 3/26
Dear StormyFireDragon,
THIS STORY WAS INCREDAMAZING! There is one improvement I can think of though... The last words that Harry said to Dumbledore are quite long, so I think that they should have just been: Ariana would of been disappointed in you... then Harry kills him. But, other than that, THIS STORY WAS INCREDAMAZING! I'm sooo sad it's over... please make another story like this because I absolutely LOVED IT.
Good luck for the rest of your fanfics,
Aqua6446
I really liked Voldemort in this story
shadowkat87 chapter 1 . 3/10
Brilliant so far.
SnitchGirl chapter 4 . 1/21
Hey!
I'm not a native speaker, but I wanted to let you know that I really like your story and especially how you made the characters. I have never read a fanfic in which Dolores wasn't evil and I really like her and Snape.
Greetings from Germany