Reviews for The Split
Carling chapter 1 . 1/18
Whew. Thank goodness. I'd need a year's break from someone that needy and insecure and clingy myself. Go, Spock, have a great time and make new friends on the Hellenica. If ever a couple needed some time apart it's those two. Kirk needs to learn to cope on his own. They both do.

This series is great. I love it and I love this new development. If this were real life I'd say the relationship has possibly run its course and it's time to move on. But if they thrive through the year apart they likely will be good for a lifetime. Right now both of them handle time apart rather poorly.
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
(Crying bitterly)
"whoaaaaaa No"!
anelawilliams chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
WhAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am in tears right now! I am seriously crying, I am ready to let a blood curdling sob out! Why did you do that? Why did you stop there? I have to know if he is really going to come back! I have to know if they are going to stay together and get back together! Please write more, please.
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aw, man. At the end there you had me tearing up and pouting like a hormonal fan girl. Oh, wait. I AM a hormonal fan girl.
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Noooo! They're apart for a year? :(
Scholar's Callous chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Whew. I put off reading this story for months because I was so terrified it was the end. But it's not! :) You write beautifully.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
AWWW NOOOOOO! No No No Noooo :( Awww. Poor Spock, and I felt bad for Kirk, and how is Spock going to keep the headaches at bay? You write them so well.. I cant wait for the next installment.. GUH a whole year later for those two? Aww [.

On another note,I hope your feeling better now! It feels wrong that your writing makes me feel better, but not you :(.

~Nayah
Tizzy's Sporks chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
fuck, I was crying in that last part with Jim apologizing to spock just before spock left and being so damn desperate to not lose his beloved. freaking cried. great piece, can't waited to read more of this beautiful series of yours.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I'm glad they made up before Spock left. I was hoping Jim's job would settle down or that Spock wouldn't go.

I'm guessing Scotty will be coming back with them.

This is a terrific series.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awwww... Poor Spock. Poor Kirk.
lana chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love this series. It's even more interesting because Kirk isn't the captain. Keep up the great work!
Burning Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
All I can say is tht I absolutely love this series. And on tht note, there is gonna be more, yes?
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
love it! sad with the whole fight and separation, but theyll survive it D
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OMG! You broke my heart! I want it back. Please tell me there is another story in the works to fix this!
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Awwww. But I don't *want* them to be separated. Damn. You're going to fix it soon, right?