Reviews for Can't Live Without You
strangewaraxe chapter 21 . 3/11
Next chapter? There needs to be more.
Guitargirl783 chapter 21 . 1/9
amazing more please
Jamklanson chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Well, Vikus IS Half paralyzed from his stroke. Though, I guess people recover from strokes. This is actually pretty good and I think you should continue it :)
Tom chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
I really love this chapter! You should keep on writing! : )
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
Love it please keep righting
Korra4392 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Thank you! I love all of your fanfiction!
ToaPrime chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
i loved your addition to the series, and i found it very immersing and i couldn't stop reading until the end. Also, if you plan on finishing this, a good way to do that is to let gregor and luxa go on their date to end it all. Just a thought, but it would be great to see that happen. Keep up the good work! :D
Alatum Laminis chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Oh, Gregor's going to get it later...
nikkibeth chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Oh no! Poor Aurora! Still a great story, nonetheless!

I have to say... and I believe I speak for pretty much everyone when I say this... this is hardly a chapter in length. It's pretty much just a single thought. Only one thing happened, and even that was only a continuation of the last chapter. Why not put the last several together to make an actual chapter? It's difficult to be pulled into a story when one can only read small snippets at a time. I think if you work on this, putting more into each chapter, you will be more successful and you'll capture a bigger audience and have more fans. I love to read, but even I am seriously considering not following this story until it is completed so there is actually a story to read. :-/

Other than the just stated issue, I have no qualms with your work. I find it enjoyable and well written, even if the execution is sorely compromised by the incredibly brief chapters (which, by the way, I don't even need to scroll to read the entirety of the majority of the updates -smh). Please, please work on this. I feel like I can't even give a proper review because this issue seems to be all-consuming :(

Can't wait for the next chapter, and I seriously hope it's a good length! I think that will determine if I continue to read per update or if I wait until it is finished, no matter how long it takes. Seems like waiting so long for an update would bear more story with each. Well, there are plenty of other stories to read if it comes that I stop reading until there is more or it is marked complete. :-/

Happy writing!
Charlie chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
That was good keep up the good work!
Charlie chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
This he's gone great keep up the hard work and make more chapters!
nikkibeth chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
Oh no! And why so short? Such a tease... Please keep them coming! Spanks! :)
jason chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
keep going!
ShadowKnight49 Productions chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Man, as if my first comment stated the good things in this story. Perfect grammar and excellent plot. I hate bat grammar in a story. WHOOOOO!
ShadowKnight49 Productions chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I, too, wasn't really satisfied. Sure, the end was good. But the words 'IT'S DONE IDIOT! STOP WISHING!' always appear in my head when I want for more. FAVED!