Reviews for Alpha's Mate
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
so did this get adopted yet or something because i would really like to continue reading this?
Fidotoffee chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Just have to say that I wish you would re consider and continue this one. Mostly because the person who adopted it, or said she adopted it *same name, says adopted from you* really crapped it up. I mean, big time.
Daerwyn chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I was wondering if you could tell me if anyone adopted this? Because I'm interested in adopting it, actually. Is it still available? If you could PM me I would really appreciate it!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,547.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I love it
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
well i hope you do return to these stories and if some do get adopted can you post who does adopt them thank you but i really do hope you come back to these stories :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
a bientot
I Am The Silver Lining chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
This is a very interesting story and the plot line is also. I would like to adopt this story, with your permission. If you are able to contact me back about the adoption of this story I would much appreciate it. If you are no longer on this site I will try and contact you a different way, and this request is basically pointless. I have read a few of your other story's and I may request them, I have a few more to read, but so far far I liked your ideas. I ask permission to adopt this story. Even if I'm not into Twilight ;)
Alaine Keller Force chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Please tell us who adopts this story so we can continue with it! :)
goldenwolfeyes chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
let us know who adopts what story please.
jenn008 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Love it!
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Could you tell us who adopts your stories
LoveYouRebornSama chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
please put up a note of who has adopted this story so we can continue it
JaysBella4Life chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
I'm so sad this story was one of my favorite stories! It was so different but I understand if it is adopted let us know so I can look out for it!
horsesrules chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
if some one adopts it please tell me so i can read it if it continues