Reviews for Feel For You

That line was delicious!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was so dreamy! Lol
ashling92 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Yesssssss, that was verrrrrry reviving *purrs contentedly* Thanks. Actually this was so delectable that I am sorry it's over...

I enjoyed the "nods to canon" tremendously, for example Carlisle's "sparkly appearance", his fear of his family being "burned to ash" and Esme's animated reaction to the first kiss - though in the books it was Bella and not Esme...and there were many more.

Thanks for giving us a HEA without a pregnancy and babies; I loved the way the awkward moments made me smile.

Btw you know that you two sound a lot like Rose and Esme in the A/N, don't you! ;-)
Just4Me chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Such a fun, sweet story! You kept them true to the times, and true to their characters. Thanks for the summer fun.
annsteph chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
I think saying thank you is the other way around because you allowed such a wonderful piece to be posted for everyones enjoyment. It was a totally amazing piece of fanfiction and one of the best showing their blossuming love in a different light. The characters are perfect. Its as though you took them right out of the book. The best part was that Carlise wanted everything prim and proper and would do anything for the love of his life. This piece will always be number 1 in my book. Great job!
sarasticks chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Haha that's somehow both sexy and adorable

loved it. ;3
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Awwww... very cute ending!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Yeah I can't wait for the third chapter 2 come! Such a awsome story i luv C pov!
Jhen6996 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Aww, slightly awkward moment LOL! But still fantastic like heck! I love this one so much! The background and the storyline are just perfect! Please update soon!
ashling92 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Wait, where is this “faint” smiley when I need it? So, ladies, you sent me on a da capo journey, a very agreeable da capo, but a da capo none the less. I enjoyed it, a lot, and am glad for Carlisle that Emmett and the others didn’t realize his ‘state of affair’. I like the way you portrayed Carlisle, not completely innocent but taking things slow with Esme because it seems best for her and his family. That seems such a Carlislish thing to do. But now I am dying to read the al fine! Revive me soon, please! xoxo
Just4Me chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I'm so glad you brought us Carlisle's point of view, and I can't wait for chapter 3 to see where you take them from here. I can't even imagine how Esme will react to Carlisle being there and seeing her. I loved Carlisle's attempt (and failure) to act as a gentleman. You did a great job with the "innocence" of this period, and how it fits their characters.
sarasticks chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
fast girls like fast cars

hmhm i can speak from experience ;D

Love this. it's so cute with the lingo and everything. xx
MelissaMargaret chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I LOVE this! I just yelled at the girls on Twitter for not telling me about this entry! I hadn't even read them all yet, and stumbled on this one while fic diving. I was so tempted to write something C/Es for the contest, but couldn't come up with an idea in time. Y'all did a perfect job!
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Thank you so much for writing a second chapter!