Reviews for How Did This Happen?
Vixan tues chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
When are you updating? I love your story and i just wanna keep reading it until i die! But... You are not updating..? Why?
When God Abandoned The World chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
UGH, how DARE you end that chapter like that, I need more yaoi! Update ASAP
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Update soon please! I want to know what happens next!
gahhhhhhhh chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
OMFG THIS IS FUCKIN AMAZIN! I TOTALLY FELL FOR IT! GAH! pls UPDATE
Hottstuff JK chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love how you made Ichigo. Other stories I've read made him give up before anything even happened say stuff like I don't want to get hurt, but not you. Your Ichigo was fighting till the end which was awesome!
fiddys chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Good job(:
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
MORE!
AsorenRM chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am LITERALLY gonna DIE! What is this deal? Tell me! Or I might just have to hunt you down!

Killjoy:(Don't be a stalker. Your already creepy enough.)

cr...creepy? -goes in corner and pouts-

Killjoy:(I just loved how you made Ichigo so much more interesting. The writing on the wall, hiding, Language use. I just couldn't stop laughing. Excellent job Tenki-chan. I can't wait for you next update and I'm sure Asoren can't wait either.) -smiles-

HELL YEAHSSSS!
1sunfun chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Interesting.
noooooo chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
pls update mooooorrrreeee! i so fucking luv this! i love Aizen n Ichi ssssooooooo much!
yay chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
i like it!
hiddenghoul chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
FIGHT ICHIGO! Aizen, you're an asshole :(
great chapter, this story seems so interesting
hiddenghoul chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Great start, I like your writing! Ichigo curses a lot more than usual, but meh, I still like it. :)
Moon's last stand chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
You cruel, sadistic author, how dare you stop the chapter there.
tenebreyami chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
hum hum, Ichigo is still so childlish. but what will Aizen propose to him? is there anything that the teenager can do for Aizen? that is not sexe, of course, but that, we can say that Aizen has already it. so What does he want?

thanks for the capter, it was so long! it's a good thing that you start to write again!