Reviews for Ghost Train
kuro12 chapter 1 . 1/19
Omg that was so good. I started to sniffle...been so long since I read a story this good.
Naire chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow! I'm impressed! It's really an original idea. It reminds me of "Demon ruchu" by Grabiński ;D not that you heard of this story, I'm sure ;)

Anyway, great story I had fun reading it.

Thanks :)
Kami chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Okay, I finished it! It's wonderful! Your writing is very well-developed and your characterization is great! Please keep sharing your awesomeness with us.
Kami chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Quick note, even though I haven't actually finished reading yet. You wrote that the EMTs pronounced Roy and Ed stable enough for transport. As an EMT, I can tell you that we transport unstable patients all the time. (In fact, we usually want to transport the unstable ones more quickly. Usually.) Just FYI.

Love it so far!
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Pretty cool, I love the whole train idea thingy. D

Roy and Ed are so freakin' adorable lol, I'm glad it all ended happily x3
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Excilant doesnt come close to discribing how awesome this is! I loved the story, the discription, everything! Keep it up! ;)
FullMetalCrayon chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was an interesting take on death..I've never seen someone do that before. That was really good ! :3
UP2L8 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Well that was a thoroughly satisfying read! Nicely plotted, everyone totally IC, eloquent descriptions, smooth transitions, lovely writing style. Loved it! I only wish there was more of it – not that I’m suggesting that there should be, it’s perfect as it is. That’s just my greed for first-rate stories talking. Pay it no mind. I’ve been dying for something good to read for days. Thanks for providing it. :)
artdragon26 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
It's a really good story. Very well- written.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Loved it. Shows how strong they are in morals.
RomiofAmestria chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awesome. Just great. XD I'M THE FIRST TO REVIEW!