Reviews for Mein Schutzengel Il Mio Protettore
Nox Melum chapter 16 . 3/26
Damn, Kiku is a bad ass!
Flying Basilisk chapter 18 . 1/22
Dark, fascinating, and well-written. An interesting read.
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 18 . 1/1
It's nearly 2:00am and my mind feels molested. I loved this story and how you wrote the characters. Just... wow. Favourite.
SnowyOwl chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
That was a very good story and believe me I have read a lot ! You just keep writing and story telling because you are very very good at it !
00Geeky00 00Goggles00 chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
YOU SICK LITTLE...! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME THINK...! Errrrrgh...*favs story because words aren't awesome enough*

He died but not and...ugh, I'm done.
00Geeky00 00Goggles00 chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
Okay, your parents were RIGHT BEHIND YOU? Please tell me how you magically got them to like, ignore it because I NEED that talent darnit! My parents almost killed me for a fluff-like-all-da-bunnies-bro fic!
00Geeky00 00Goggles00 chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
1. "vanilla" Double entendre?
2. Feli needs to stop being an idiot
3. PruCan is better
00Geeky00 00Goggles00 chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Lucky you. My parents forced me to have a life plan, pick my college, pick my job, and study through the summer. I'm just barely into high school. *gags*
00Geeky00 00Goggles00 chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
What?! Luddy had a daughter? And he SHOT her?! Not complaining about OOC but just...

God DAMN dude...
00Geeky00 00Goggles00 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
*jaw drops*
Usernames.are.masks chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
Hi! Can we get married, married, married, married, married, married, married, married, married, married, married, married, married?
TopUmbreon chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
I forgot to mention I loved the descriptions and similes you used. It made it a very interesting read. One of my favorites was "his ribcage hit the ground like the legs of a centipede" or something like that. And it was never boring because of the unique descriptions.

The only thing was I did notice spelling errors here and there, but it didn't take away from it too much :).
TopUmbreon chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
Found this fic on TV Tropes, and I am very glad I did. I couldn't put it down. I wasn't sure I'd like dark! Italy, but I loved him! You managed to make him creepy and IC. I love dark! Ludwig as well, it was believable, especially with his backstory.

I liked all the pairings in here as well...and I'm not even a big USUK fan, but they were hilarious. I almost died when Feliciano suggested they try vanilla lube. Omg XD. They provided much, much comic relief.

I think the only pairing I didn't really like in here was PruHun, and usually I like them..I just wasn't really a fan of Elizaveta.

Overall, loved it...and that's odd, because usually mafia! AUs don't spark my interest.
The Rambler13 chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
I'm faintly certain that I'm dying, as I am sick and feel horrible, but I will say that this story has very much made up for that. I kept texting my best friend with quotes from Liz and her glorious pregnant antics. This story is awesome. And I do quite like the way you manage to make me fall deeply in love with all of the background characters, including little Danny, who was just plain adorable. I liked the BTT's gruesome little quest for revenge. It was quite entertaining, if a bit morbid. Thank you for writing such a good story!
ahappygoat chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
aaaand i just finished! great story but sad as well : realistic in a way that not all endings are exactly happy but it still makes me wish they could be 3