Reviews for Mein Schutzengel Il Mio Protettore
The Rambler13 chapter 18 . 2/16
I'm faintly certain that I'm dying, as I am sick and feel horrible, but I will say that this story has very much made up for that. I kept texting my best friend with quotes from Liz and her glorious pregnant antics. This story is awesome. And I do quite like the way you manage to make me fall deeply in love with all of the background characters, including little Danny, who was just plain adorable. I liked the BTT's gruesome little quest for revenge. It was quite entertaining, if a bit morbid. Thank you for writing such a good story!
ahappygoat chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
aaaand i just finished! great story but sad as well : realistic in a way that not all endings are exactly happy but it still makes me wish they could be 3
ahappygoat chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
i wanted eliza to die in this chapter and gilbert to be a lone wolf and raise the child himself

sorry i really hate her in this story...
ahappygoat chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
*sobs* russia! please...dont hurt him... NOOOOOOOOOOOO
ahappygoat chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
...you just set a record of how quickly i could hate a character. one second i like hungary because she seems like she would be badass here BUT SHE A CHEATIN HOE AND GIL IS A CUCKOLD.

other than that, fantastic story so far. ill probably end up reading it in one sitting or passing out since its midnight xD
Chopsticks89 chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
I can't be bothered to log in, but I had to review anyway.

Good God, this is by far one of the best fics I have ever read in my long and embarrassing carreer of fijc-reading. It made me laugh as much as Gutters made me cry. It made me cheer when my notp got together. It made me cry for the villaiin (okay, it was actually pretty ambiguous there, but thats what made it good). This could be a fucking novel. (Please write a novel)

However, I cannot for the life of me make heads nor trails of Lars's ending. Perfect, but confusing beyond belief.
Pompeii-to-Athens chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL BEAUTIFULFACE

THANKS FOR THAT EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER, BASSA!

Okay, now that I'm no longer in Karkat mode, I would like to take a moment to tell you that you are a very talented storyteller, and thankyou for writing in Alfred with a southern American accent, that just made my life. Also, thanks for not killing Ludwig, and for making Lars so interesting. I like him a lot, and I can see how some people might get mad about his psycho-ness, but I really like his character.

I know I'm a complete stranger, but I wrote this on a Kindle fire keyboard (which gets really laggy and slow) for you, so do you think that you could PM me a tiny side-story-paragraph thing about why Lars named his kids the way he did? I'm just the tiniest bit fascinated.

Keep writing!

-Pompeii-To-Athens, or Peii.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
XD your love me very much (tries to read that with a serious, monotone voice. Succeeds, which makes it funnier. I know it's too late, but please extend my wish for them to find happiness. Also LIZ NO!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
MYEH italy...these poor babies so confused in the middle of a complicated and deadly game...(sigh) the worst place to be confused.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
...my mama and intuition is tingling...ELIZA SPICYHEART! I HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR PORTABLE RIP IN SPACE WHERE YOU STORE YOUR PAN! BE SAFE PLEASE!
RaisinContradiction chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
christ - Ugh (slumps on the desk) Ugh...(rolls sideways) UGH (lays face down) You angered THAT many people in ONE fell swoop? ...if this wasn't so dangerous i'd applaud thee..i'd do it now (claps) damn feli sure does love to cause trouble eh?
Hope you're having a wonderful day
incredibly-edible chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
first) that was brilliant, yeah i know im way late sorry
Second) i read the part about the salmon at 3 in the morning and thought it was hilarious
PizzaAndBeer chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
I was so involved in this story! It was just so interesting, what with the mobsters and the hitmen and dark past! ...and the hot german bodyguard. lol. I was horrified when I thought that Ludwig died, I'm so glad he made it. To die when you've just come to terms with life, oh it would be too sad! I liked the ending with Lars too, it was just the absolute right place to leave it. I'm glad it wasn't another sappy ending. Favorited!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Oh hell yes, Ludwig on a motorcycle!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 4 . 7/30/2014