Reviews for What About Me?!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was weird but... humerous. My cheeks hurt from laughing too hard!
Battle Axe Warrior chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
That was really...strange. But, I'll read it again if I get bored.
Melodie chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I thought that that was really cute...I bet you were on a really high sugar high in order to write that...unless your silly all the time :) Please don't hurt me! :::cowers in fear::: ok I'm over it...I know I'm nutts and you don't even know me at all...I know I'm a dork but hey...whatever! Alright I have to go before I make myself look any stupider!

Mel
Alexzandria chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
P.S. Do you know that you ALSO forgot about Kaori Makimuram in alot of your other SM fics? I are you gonna write 'what about me's for them? *nods head*
Alexzandria chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
That was great, I mean... how many fanfitionist's can beat themselves up with hammers? I only know of one...adn another who is about as funny as you. But she doesn't have a Chibi-Shakira on there shoulder...write more...you gotta... O.O ... how about one for 'BodyGuard'? I can see it...

Michiru vs. Cloud

Topic: Haruka got beaten up. That'd be hilarious!
Devilee Terros chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
rofl! LOL, that was so great! you've gotta write more of these things! _
Lost and Found Fictionaire chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
LOL. I knew it'd become very violent once a furious Haruka entered the room. If I had written something like that, I woulda been running... eek... Prince Mike, royalty's pain in the butt
Kitty Calnan chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Hey hey! That's cool!

You liar! Haruka got punched in the face and attacked by dogs in What Women Want! Oh wait, that was Woman Without a Face... Eh-heh... But still!
Nardaviel chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
::stares at the huge bump on Cloud's head:: Why would you want to beat yourself up like that? I thought it was hilarious!
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
*cracks up laughing* Hehehehehahahehehahahehe! That was really cute! _
Fuseki chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Lol. That was awful cute.