Reviews for Fathers Sons and Brothers
Lola chapter 39 . 9/2
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
IS THERE A SQUEL?!
Cecile Icon chapter 37 . 7/19
It’s 5am and I’m leaving a review! So . . . No twins reunited after all of this! What?! Ok ok I will wait, maybe.
Cecile Icon chapter 36 . 7/18
Seeing to chapters in one day, wow. Even though I expect more drama about why didn’t you tell my you are my father (and something about that nobody wants to adopt him that he said in other chapter). Anyway, pretty amazing the way this story is going! Don’t take too long to write another plz!
Great chapter. Just check it again, as it appears all wrong when we are reading, full of codes along the sentences. Despite that, I loved it very much. Hope you don't dissapear again. See you soon.
This story is absolutely incredible! Pretty please update when u can!
Jehane Spencer chapter 33 . 5/27
Today I stumbled upon your story and wow. I think you have done a great job with each and every character you have represented so far, and I really love the Pietro-Erik relationship. I can't wait to see what happens to Wanda, and how everything plays out. Please update soon!
LivinTheFictionalLife chapter 33 . 3/15
I've read all of this fic in one day, and I absolutely love it! Nothing else out there quite like it. I do hope you continue it!
I'm beyond myself with happiness that you finally updated. I really love this story and was hoping to see it complete. Thank you. You've made me very happy. Hope to read more soon!
Zerousy chapter 33 . 1/23
At least he isn't painted as a villain to the kids
MaraDixen413 chapter 33 . 1/21
Oh conflict... How's Erik gonna get himself out of all these holes!
Zerousy chapter 32 . 1/20
Choices Erik, choices!
MaraDixen413 chapter 32 . 1/19
I FINALLY CAUGHT UP, IT TOOK ME JUST ONE WHOLE DAY! Love this story, I love Eric and his dadneto persona, and Lil baby Pietro! And now Wanda! Ah I love it.
Life chapter 32 . 1/18
Great chapter
I love it
Update soon
Krysta chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
Omg this story is AMAZING! I love it! You are an absolutely amazing writer!