Reviews for Tempting Faith
Brownwyn18 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Thank you for updating! I loved the tension between Jack and Carly at the lake. Both wanting so much more and wanting to say so much more than what they felt they could. Classic CarJack. I'm curious to find out where Jack was and what he was up to. I hope it's what I want to be happening, LOL! Thanks again :)
Parker Joe chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Ask, and you shall recieve! Woot, woot!

I love reading how hard it is for them-they don't want to give in to their feelings, but they can't ignore them either, and the awkward limbo they're in frustrates them.

Oh...and it never hurts when Janet looks like a complete idiot. I LOVE that Carly put her foot down and kicked her out.

Great job! It's a good story, don't doubt that for a moment. ;)
TheDuchessTab chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Great Chapter! I feel bad for Carly feeling like she means nothing! Jack needs to wake up, but I always love great carjack angst (as long as I know its going to end with my carjack together LOL!)and I love anything with Janet bashing in it, I never liked her from the start! Love the chapter and look forward to more, as always!
Parker Joe chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
*nudge, nudge* Hoping for an update soon. :D
TheDuchessTab chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Just found this fic and I love it! I miss carjack sooo much but these fics feed my habit and keep me going! Awesome work! you kept them all in character beautifuly! I cant wait for more! Im such a sucker for carjack Angst it makes them coming together more awesome!
LarissaCJA chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love the story!
Brownwyn18 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
I like the deviation you've taken with what we saw on screen last year. That even without Carly in Oakdale, his thoughts were of her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I like this chapter because I think that Janet knows where things are headed now.
Brownwyn18 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Just found this story and I am really, really loving! I love the fact that Jack moved back to Milltown without Carly even being there. I love the angst and I can't wait for your next chapter!
sweetymelly25 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
You are doing an amazing job! I really love this story and can't wait to read some more!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Good update! I liked how cautious Carly is and how Jack has discovered that his feelings for Carly are stronger than anything else in his life.
carjack4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Your an excellent writer, I can just envision it perfectly in my head. Your doing an amazing job! I love it! 3
Reba-Brockfan chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Wow! So much emotion. It was great and I hope to read more soon.
frandrescherrules chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Wow, loving this story!
sweetymelly25 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Amazing chapters! Loving this story so much already! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read some more!